• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I said nothing, though I blushed slightly as it occured to me what I had said. "just how long can you maintain posession? i could get used to you like that." I said, not moving away. quite the opposite.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I, uh, don't know. I've never tried keeping one for a long time, remember?" I asked, starting to blush a bit more. I didn't want this to turn into a repeat of Eclipse's room, I never liked forcing people into anything. Though a part of my brain said that I did want it to become a repeat...

Years
  • "well, i can ceratinly hope you're capable" I said, leaning aginst him.. yes, I was totally entranced by his appearence, not that I cared. that, and the attract was still working.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I smiled, not saying anything, but glad to the point where it was difficult not to whoop with joy. I slowly leaned forward again, and when I our faces touched, I began kissing her deeply.

Years
  • I kissed him back, and personally, I ws estatic. his current looks were like those i could only dream of, and even though I hadn't gotten to see much of his persona, his caring for me seemed genuine.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I kissed her back, feeling true joy in the first time I could remember. I had found someone who really seemed to care for me, and I most ertainly cared for her. I let my emotions take over as I kissed her deeply, letting them govern my actions...

Years
  • I could hear footsteps, and even though I wasn't that skilled with detecting sounds, it sounded like the professer's footsteps. I hoped not, as this would be a bad moment..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I heard the sound too, And pulled away. I quickly seperated from the person, causing him to fall to the floor, unconscious. I made him appear invisible as Logan appeared. "I hate to interupt..." He said, and I realized he was joking. There was no way he could have seen us this time. "But the professor would like to see you back at the institute."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "He wants to make sure you're both okay." he said, looking at me in paticular. I turned to Eclipse and said "I think we should go, if nothing else, I need to make sure I can control my abilities..."

Years
  • "okay.." i said, though the fact that my entire body turned a slightly darker shade indicated my displeasure at this notion. My eyes were glowing again, but this time becuase of lack of usage.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • They had left me, which made me mad. I eventually fell asleep again, and woke up much later pinned to a table of some sort, Rocket scientists all around me. I felt a needle jabbed abruptly into my skin, and I passed out again.

I then woke up again sometime later, lying in the middle of a road. I gave a cry for help, and I felt weird as well.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Later, when we arrived at the institution, the professor was waiting for us. "I think an explanation is in order," He began "But it would be much simpler if you would allow me to see it for myself." He finished. "I don't have a problem with it. what about you Eclipse?" I asked, turning to face her.

Years
  • "I am not involved in any of this." I said harshly, my formerly red coloration nearing black. I was desperatly trying to keep a handle on my built-up psychic power, but it was hard..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Uh professor..." I began, seeing the change in her. "I think it might be a good idea if Eclipse and I were away. FAR away." I said, at which the professor nodded. There was no flash of light, no nothing. I just found myself, standing next to Eclipse in the middle of a road. I looked around, and couldn't place where I was, but i did see the citi skyline in the distance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back