• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: POKEMON BLOODY DIAMOND

I want to create more differences between male and female Pokemon, what should i do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deathpk666

Death and Darkness
Years
I cant find it..................i cant get the game to run

Well i got alittle furthur...... i got a new pearl game and did the patch thing but it said something about not bieng valid

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Buffy's been inactive for over a month, and since the thread only gets posts with questions on how to play the hack, I'll close it.♥

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Here you go everyone, Pokemon Bloody Diamond (v1.1). I was scavenging the internet for some ROM hacks and decided to try and find this long forgotten hack. Through the power of the internet, patience, and dedication I managed to find it for you guys. I hope you all enjoy! You will need to make sure your Pokemon Diamond ROM matches the information provided below in order for the patch to work. I have also added a text document containing the information (no warez links included, find/dump the game yourself) so you have easier access to what is needed.

Proper Dump:
File: Pokemon - Diamond Version (USA) (Rev 5).nds
CRC-32: 84427823
MD4: a0e2450f3d447b41dfadebd2487a885c
MD5: 02a1af2a677d101394b1d99164a8c249
SHA-1: a46233d8b79a69ea87aa295a0efad5237d02841e

Link to the patch: (v1.1)
https://mega.nz/#F!RQ5UzYKb!3tKlwoSI-rLhnBsFoUZP7Q

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 2, 2020
Hey, I wanted to download this hack, but every link I click either doesn't work or tries to give me a virus. Is this hack still available somewhere?

Years
Hey, I wanted to download this hack, but every link I click either doesn't work or tries to give me a virus. Is this hack still available somewhere?

Now isn't this a blast from the past!DeadSkullzJr posted a working MEGA to the patch that is perfectly safe right above your post.I tesed the link just now.If viruses bother you just install the extensions Privcy Badger,uBlock Origin and Nano Defender for safe browsing.

Back