• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PCL] Leaves of Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Leaves of Absence
    Are you going to be unavailable for a while? Clan members and free agents can post here about their LoAs so that clan leaders can be aware of their inactivity in advance. Message me if the LoA will be longer than two weeks, as you may have to drop out instead.

Last edited:

srinator

yh i need to take a loa, due to exams. will be returning on 19th.
    thats 11 days, and i have already done this weeks battle.

Detox

Droppin' out for real this time due to classes + lack of interest.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • This has been a long time coming, but to be as brief as possible, there is a family matter of uncertain duration that has been taking up time--but mostly emotional energy--such that I have not been able to be very active. I am also starting a new job in a few days which will occupy most of my days. I'm getting a mercenary to do my battle this week. I will still be fulfilling my role overseeing PCL as a whole, but I will be (and already have been) severely limited in my role as clan head, though I will continue to fulfill its minimum functions. I'm hoping that a week or more off from battling will be a rejuvenating experience, and hopefully I'll have enough in the tank for the Mid-Season Tournament which I have been looking forward to for awhile. I do feel 99% certain that I will be fully back when clan wars resume after the tour. In the meantime, feel free to contact me and everything else, but I might be slow responding.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • turns out I don't have enough time to go on the internet and not fail my classes, so I have to drop out this week. one more week of school until its over, sorry hounds @_@

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I'll be going camping on Saturday for about a week, so I'd like someone to replace me for Week 7.

Years
  • Going to have to permanently drop out because I'm just going to be too busy to be able to do this anymore D:

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
  • I'm afraid that I'm going to be leaving PCL. Due to a lack of interest in competitive battling. I'll still be over to battle at the server every so often and join the occasional event..

Good luck Divine Libra! It was a good experience :)

2Fruit

Aka 2Fruit
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2019
    Will be gone until monday.

Just saying this in case something happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back