• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Can't wait for it!

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
Years
  • A thread for movies or television shows that you'd be interested in seeing, but haven't watched yet.

I really want to see the 2020 German tv series Barbarians, about Tuetoburg Forest. I have always thought the historical figure of Arminius was an interesting one, and having seen clips of scenes from this tv show uploaded to YouTube, and some tightly edited fan videos I definitely want to see this dramatization. The acting looks good, especially the one playing Varus, and the style is strong and seems gritty and authentic, I like that actors are speaking Latin and German. The fighting sequences look savage.

Right now it looks like this one is exclusive to Netflix, which I don't have, but the second I find season 1 released on DVD for my region I will just straight up buy it, and take the plunge.

What are you looking forward to watching?

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The next season of Star Trek: Discovery :3 I'm not entirely sure it will get better but... I hope so.

Also I'm currently slowly watching the new season of The Owl House as it comes out. Eager to see how the story unfolds! There's so much happening in every episode now :D

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Movie wise, I guess Free Guy and Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings. The trailers seemed nice and interesting when I saw them.

Perhaps a bit out of the scope of the thread, but still in line with E&M, book wise, I'm just waiting for the Redemptor drop this Tuesday. It's a fantasy book inspired by African lore and the sequel of a pretty cool book (Raybearer). I'm pretty stoked to see how the author will deal with the sequel.

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Macbeth staring Denzel Washington and Frances McDormand and directed by Joel Coen. I love the way the trailers of this film look, and the use of black and white film, and respect the work of both lead actors and the Coen brothers.

Years
    • Seen today
    Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness

Godzilla vs Kong was a big one for a while, but I recently saw it.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

As far as television goes, I've started 4 different TV series that I haven't finished, so there's nothing I'm looking at right now.

Years
  • Definitely all the new MCU movies coming out. I haven't seen No Way Home yet and I'm pumped for that one~

Back