• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

Paras16699

Paras Shah
Years
I'm not sure what's happening with the marts, I've just installed Prismatic Moon rebalanced from the drive and they're all correct on my end. It seems like some of them are being swapped around somehow; the EV-reducing berries and competitive items are supposed to be in the megamart and royal dome respectively. All I can suggest for now is that you make sure you have the official update installed, and try re-downloading the hack's files. Let me know if neither of those work.

I'm playing the Photonic Sun Rebalanced v1.2

As per docs, Hau'oli city pokemart 2nd clerk should have power items (Bracer, Ankle, etc) and Prism Scale (I was looking forward to evolve Feebas as soon as possible as I have never used one in a playthrough..), but instead he has all the different types of Pokeballs (the non-standard ones). According to the docs, that should be on the Route 2 center..

And, the Route 2 center contains Evolution stones and other pokeballs..

I have uploaded the images of the center here - https://imgur.com/gallery/QrK2Xcm

Sorry about the Gear Grind issue, I've just fixed that now.

Have you updated this change in the drive link that you provided? I checked the last modified date of all files and folders for Photonic Sun Rebalanced version 1.2 folder (on the drive). None of them says December..

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 9, 2023
I'm not sure what's happening with the marts, I've just installed Prismatic Moon rebalanced from the drive and they're all correct on my end. It seems like some of them are being swapped around somehow; the EV-reducing berries and competitive items are supposed to be in the megamart and royal dome respectively. All I can suggest for now is that you make sure you have the official update installed, and try re-downloading the hack's files. Let me know if neither of those work.

Sorry about the Gear Grind issue, I've just fixed that now.

I am using Citra, if that matters- I think it might be some issue with the emulator itself, or perhaps where things are stored. I had similar issues with your XY romhack, though it was giving me vanilla marts rather than the edited ones.

I'm not entirely sure where mart data is stored. From my understanding, it should be within the rom itself- I've done a few randomizers with mart edits and never had issues. But from what I can tell, it's using the marts of whatever game I played before- even if it's a brand new save file, and the previous rom had been deleted entirely. For example, the marts that show up on Prismatic Moon for me match the marts of another romhack called Waxing Moon, that I tried [and failed miserably] to nuzlocke prior to starting this one.

Everything else seems to be perfectly accurate. The wild mons are as they should be, new types and abilities and movesets are in, the gym leaders and trainers had exactly what was documented. Its only the marts that seem to have problems. It's a bit baffling for someone who knows little about these things tbh!

I'll poke around and see what I can find, I suppose. Thank you for the quick response.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Thanks, a lot of posts were lost in the server transfer, I hope PC can find a fix for it.

Edit: I think your X and Y hack thread is completely gone.
Yeah, seems it's being investigated so hopefully they'll find a solution.

I am using Citra, if that matters- I think it might be some issue with the emulator itself, or perhaps where things are stored. I had similar issues with your XY romhack, though it was giving me vanilla marts rather than the edited ones.

I'm not entirely sure where mart data is stored. From my understanding, it should be within the rom itself- I've done a few randomizers with mart edits and never had issues. But from what I can tell, it's using the marts of whatever game I played before- even if it's a brand new save file, and the previous rom had been deleted entirely. For example, the marts that show up on Prismatic Moon for me match the marts of another romhack called Waxing Moon, that I tried [and failed miserably] to nuzlocke prior to starting this one.

Everything else seems to be perfectly accurate. The wild mons are as they should be, new types and abilities and movesets are in, the gym leaders and trainers had exactly what was documented. Its only the marts that seem to have problems. It's a bit baffling for someone who knows little about these things tbh!

I'll poke around and see what I can find, I suppose. Thank you for the quick response.

Using Citra definitely matters; the shop data file (shop.cro, which is in the romfs section of the ROM) is actually an edited version of the one included with the 1.2 update for USUM, and won't work with version 1.0 of the games (which is what any ROM dumps will be). Quite a few people have had trouble getting the update working with Citra; from what I understand Citra needs the update file to be edited as well as the ROM. Normally the game just freezes if you have the newer shop file, but if you've got shops from another hack I'd guess the shop.cro file wasn't copied over when you were building the ROM.

I'll see if I can make a Citra-friendly pack with the 1.0 shop file as a temporary solution; that will at least stop the game from freezing when you talk to the shop clerks, but will leave the game with a few nasty bugs. I'll look into making a proper guide for Citra users early next month.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Could you post the link to Eternal X & Wilting Y here until the post issue gets fixed?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 9, 2023
Using Citra definitely matters; the shop data file (shop.cro, which is in the romfs section of the ROM) is actually an edited version of the one included with the 1.2 update for USUM, and won't work with version 1.0 of the games (which is what any ROM dumps will be). Quite a few people have had trouble getting the update working with Citra; from what I understand Citra needs the update file to be edited as well as the ROM. Normally the game just freezes if you have the newer shop file, but if you've got shops from another hack I'd guess the shop.cro file wasn't copied over when you were building the ROM.

I'll see if I can make a Citra-friendly pack with the 1.0 shop file as a temporary solution; that will at least stop the game from freezing when you talk to the shop clerks, but will leave the game with a few nasty bugs. I'll look into making a proper guide for Citra users early next month.

Ahh, that makes sense. I'm guessing the same thing happened with the Wilting Y rom I was using, since it was just giving me vanilla marts. I might try to extract the rom and see if I can manually edit the marts with pk3ds, but I'm not sure if that'd affect any other changes you made so hesitant to try.

News of a Citra guide is very exciting;! Especially now that they finally found a fix to the freeze issues XY has been constantly plagued with. Definitely looking forward to nuzlocking your games in the future. I've always been a big fan of romhacks that change up some stats/types/abilities/etc to enhance weaker mons, and been itching for something like that in gen 6/7 for ages ;w;

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
So, I want to update to the new version, but I don't know which files are the new ones

Paras16699

Paras Shah
Years
Ahh, that makes sense. I'm guessing the same thing happened with the Wilting Y rom I was using, since it was just giving me vanilla marts. I might try to extract the rom and see if I can manually edit the marts with pk3ds, but I'm not sure if that'd affect any other changes you made so hesitant to try.

Any update? Did you try it out? It would be great if you can upload the newer v1.2 updated ROM build 3DS version to GDrive..

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
Has there been any news regarding this, especially for Citra, like has it been updated or any news regarding this. Would love to play this with as few as possible bugs :P .

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
I'm playing the Photonic Sun Rebalanced v1.2

As per docs, Hau'oli city pokemart 2nd clerk should have power items (Bracer, Ankle, etc) and Prism Scale (I was looking forward to evolve Feebas as soon as possible as I have never used one in a playthrough..), but instead he has all the different types of Pokeballs (the non-standard ones). According to the docs, that should be on the Route 2 center..

And, the Route 2 center contains Evolution stones and other pokeballs..

I have uploaded the images of the center here - https://imgur.com/gallery/QrK2Xcm

Have you updated this change in the drive link that you provided? I checked the last modified date of all files and folders for Photonic Sun Rebalanced version 1.2 folder (on the drive). None of them says December..
Hey sorry for not replying to you sooner, I've had a notification from your post for weeks but couldn't actually see it until now. I still don't know what's causing the mart issue unfortunately, but as a temporary work around I'm going to upload edited versions of the mart files from the ROM (rather than the update) tonight. These should allow citra users to play the hack with all of its features without needing to get the update working too.

I've definitely updated the drive files; a/0/1/1 - which is move data - was last updated on the 16th of December.

Has there been any news regarding this, especially for Citra, like has it been updated or any news regarding this. Would love to play this with as few as possible bugs :P .
I'm planning to get a citra guide sorted this weekend, and will have a few extra files for citra users uploaded in the next few hours or so which should fix the problems with the shops.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
I'm planning to get a citra guide sorted this weekend, and will have a few extra files for citra users uploaded in the next few hours or so which should fix the problems with the shops.

Yeah just saw the files, already downloaded, no idea how to use them / patch em. But I can wait for the guide. Thanks for the update on information!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
Hello! First of all, you are my hero, I feel the need to tell you that I am in love with all the effort you have put into balancing the entire Pokedex. I can not be more grateful with your work, I love the idea of having a complicated Island Challenge and being able to use my favorites as badass options.
Believe me, I've thought a lot about how to write this message. I apologize if you think I am pedantic or excessively demanding with your wonderful hackrom. .
I divided these suggestions in two parts, I will write first the changes that I needed you to take into account, those that I would expect you to answer if they seem like it or not. Again, forgive me if I come to seem arrogant with this message, English is not my mother lenguage and I feel I can not express all my gratitude and feelings.

- I will begin with the suggestion to change the Defiant ability of Empoleon by Adaptibility. I think it fits better with its icebreaker penguin nature, for which it developed a steel type, a perfect sample of natural adaptation. I also think that giving Head Smash and the ability of Rock Head to Torterra could ensure better coverage and performance of its remarkable resistance. Meganium on the other hand, it would be very interesting to add the Triage ability, giving it a powerful healing value. To put an end to the starters, I understand that Zhu Bajie is usually related to the wood element in the novel "Journey to the west". It seems like a good reason for Emboar to have access to Wood Hammer.
- Acording to the Fire Red Dex description, Kabutops would have the ability to drain the victim's fluids... So Leech Life can be feasible. Also, Drapion could receive a posion themed ability: Merciless or Posion Touch, even both. Strong Jaw-Psychic Fangs to Granbull and Reckless for Zebstricka and Rapidash, Liquidation for Armaldo (it's a aquatic fossil), Bug type for Kingler (X-Scizor STAB), like Paras or Crustle, are usefull combinations, too. And I almost fogot this: Ampharos with Tail Glow and Parabolic Beam, and Unburden perhaps, ---- (It have already occurred to me that Ampharos could have the Fairy type before use his mega evolution, it's just a quick idea. In any case, Mega-Ampharos can have a better movepool I think, Flash Cannon for example)
- Maybe the following suggestions are somewhat extreme (cof cof... maybe not as much as giving Nasty Plot to a Mega Sceptile ... cof cof). I see totally sustainable that the embodiment of the sun, Volcarona, has the right to a climatic ability. Another adjustment that excites me, is to give Shell Smash to an ironclad and heavy Scizor, for our last confrontation against Guzma.
- I researched suggestions on forums that could help Kricketune in some way and I found the Simple-Tail Glow combination just wonderful.
- Other mons that I think need a quick review are Pachirisu, Persian and Alolan Raticate. Persian from Kanto does not promise any powerful strategy, so much so that Giovanni justifiably does not use it in his final showdown; Pachirisu is a similar story. And on the other hand, Alolan Raticate is not up to his counterpart, hits less strong and his stats on defense do not make much difference, worse added to his x4 weakness. My question is, does Alolan Raticate also have Strong Jaw? That Crunch could match things a little bit.
- Black Kyurem with a fight-type physical coverage and access to Icicle Scrash to match his counterpart.
- A Mutatype Protean Mew
- Made Sucker Punch a punch move. Do something similar with Megalauncher: Flash Cannon, Zap Cannon, Octazooka, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Ice Ball, etc. And give it to Octilllery, with an Octazooka that has a greater chance of lowering accuracy and some way of replacing the coverage that physical Gunk Shot gave him (Megalauncher-Sludge Bomb perhaps).

These last suggestions are much more debatable, because I am convinced that they do not finish pleasing you or that they are questionable ideas.
- For example and to start: the fairy type for Celebi, since I see this type much more related to the mystic, magical and sweet, unlike what the psychic represents (science, intelligence and metaphysics), at least in my opinion.
- Something funny I can think of with Sandslash (even for its Alolan form), since in its description it can be seen as a pokemon with lethal contact damage, but it would be confusing to give Tough Claws because of how easy it changes them (its claws). In any case, it occurred to me that you could increase two levels with Defense Scurl and be able to use a combination of Rollout-Tough Claws in a more protected way.
- I also came up with Illusion as a secondary ability of Infernape, as easter egg referenced to the Monkey King, of course thanks to your pills, people could change it to their liking. A Dark tipe for Girafarig (its second head Dex descriptions it seems to me sinister); Shell Smash for Kabutops; some kind of water resistance for Armaldo (it's a bug water); a Ground type plus Drought for Typhlosion: a unimaginable Eruption and x4 water weakness at the same time; Dragon type to Feraligatr (same number of weakness, 2, and a x4 weakness to Freeze Dry trainers in the adventure perhaps); Wood Hammer for Sceptile (you know, Mega Sceptile has a tree in his tail), Earthquake for a Serperior which use Coil.
- Finally, I really missed the second type (Dark) in Luxray. I know you probably have some reason to have not added it, I really love the idea of that STAB in a powerful Strong Jaw - Crunch.

Once again, forgive me for the excessive amount of text. You have already done a great job and I could not be more grateful to the Hackrom. I would love to be able to read any comment or criticism about any of these ideas, I sincerely hope your answer.

P.D: Just like a curious commentary: my favourite starter its Serperior, and a Simple is a very contradictory ability for him. But a Simple with Coil and Calm Mind is a hell combination, isn't? xD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Yeah just saw the files, already downloaded, no idea how to use them / patch em. But I can wait for the guide. Thanks for the update on information!
You're welcome! The files just replace existing files in the romfs and exefs folders you get while building the hack into a 3DS ROM, but the guide will explain all that properly.

Hello! First of all, you are my hero, I feel the need to tell you that I am in love with all the effort you have put into balancing the entire Pokedex. I can not be more grateful with your work, I love the idea of having a complicated Island Challenge and being able to use my favorites as badass options.
Believe me, I've thought a lot about how to write this message. I apologize if you think I am pedantic or excessively demanding with your wonderful hackrom. .
I divided these suggestions in two parts, I will write first the changes that I needed you to take into account, those that I would expect you to answer if they seem like it or not. Again, forgive me if I come to seem arrogant with this message, English is not my mother lenguage and I feel I can not express all my gratitude and feelings.
Thanks for the kind words! Your English seems pretty good to me, don't worry about it.

- I will begin with the suggestion to change the Defiant ability of Empoleon by Adaptibility. I think it fits better with its icebreaker penguin nature, for which it developed a steel type, a perfect sample of natural adaptation. I also think that giving Head Smash and the ability of Rock Head to Torterra could ensure better coverage and performance of its remarkable resistance.
I really like both of these suggestions, they make sense and definitely improve both Pokemon.
Meganium on the other hand, it would be very interesting to add the Triage ability, giving it a powerful healing value. To put an end to the starters, I understand that Zhu Bajie is usually related to the wood element in the novel "Journey to the west". It seems like a good reason for Emboar to have access to Wood Hammer.
These are both reasonable too, and Reckless-boosted Wood Hammer would be interesting!
- Acording to the Fire Red Dex description, Kabutops would have the ability to drain the victim's fluids... So Leech Life can be feasible.
I didn't realise it couldn't learn Leech Life already; seems Game Freak was feeling lazy when they decided what was compatible with the TM for it.
Also, Drapion could receive a posion themed ability: Merciless or Posion Touch, even both.
Those are certainly fitting abilities, I'll consider replacing Keen Eye with one of them.
Strong Jaw-Psychic Fangs to Granbull and Reckless for Zebstricka and Rapidash, Liquidation for Armaldo (it's a aquatic fossil), Bug type for Kingler (X-Scizor STAB), like Paras or Crustle, are usefull combinations, too.
Reckless Rapidash is one of the changes in the hack already, and Liquidation Armaldo is actually available in the official games, so no need to add those!
And I almost fogot this: Ampharos with Tail Glow and Parabolic Beam, and Unburden perhaps, ---- (It have already occurred to me that Ampharos could have the Fairy type before use his mega evolution, it's just a quick idea. In any case, Mega-Ampharos can have a better movepool I think, Flash Cannon for example)
I'll definitely add Tail Glow and Parabolc Charge to Ampharos; Tail Glow seems to be a popular addition for it and Parabolic Charge would be interesting. I'd prefer to make Ampharos part dragon type instead though (thought I'd already done that but it seems I forgot).
- Maybe the following suggestions are somewhat extreme (cof cof... maybe not as much as giving Nasty Plot to a Mega Sceptile ... cof cof).
I was going to go with Growth + Chlorophyll Mega Sceptile, but that was even more ridiculous :laugh-squinted:.
I see totally sustainable that the embodiment of the sun, Volcarona, has the right to a climatic ability.
This one makes sense, but I've seen it done in one of Drayano's games and it was insane. Probably best not to buff it.
Another adjustment that excites me, is to give Shell Smash to an ironclad and heavy Scizor, for our last confrontation against Guzma.
- I researched suggestions on forums that could help Kricketune in some way and I found the Simple-Tail Glow combination just wonderful.
That's certainly an interesting combination. Kricketune definitely needs something done to it, making it a special attacker might not be a bad idea.
- Other mons that I think need a quick review are Pachirisu, Persian and Alolan Raticate. Persian from Kanto does not promise any powerful strategy, so much so that Giovanni justifiably does not use it in his final showdown; Pachirisu is a similar story. And on the other hand, Alolan Raticate is not up to his counterpart, hits less strong and his stats on defense do not make much difference, worse added to his x4 weakness. My question is, does Alolan Raticate also have Strong Jaw? That Crunch could match things a little bit.
I agree that all of those Pokemon need another look, I'll see what I can do. Alolan Raticate doesn't have Strong Jaw but I could definitely add that.
- Black Kyurem with a fight-type physical coverage and access to Icicle Scrash to match his counterpart.
I've already given it Ice Hammer as a special move from the Ultra Wormhole, but forgot to list it in the documents. It does need some more physical moves though, Icicle Crash would be a good addition.
- A Mutatype Mew It'd be fun, but it'd also be very broken (I assume Mutatype is Protean in English?). I might just add it anyway though, as the whole point of mythical Pokemon in this hack is breaking the game.
- Made Sucker Punch a punch move. Do something similar with Megalauncher: Flash Cannon, Zap Cannon, Octazooka, Energy Ball, Shadow Ball, Ice Ball, etc. And give it to Octilllery, with an Octazooka that has a greater chance of lowering accuracy and some way of replacing the coverage that physical Gunk Shot gave him (Megalauncher-Sludge Bomb perhaps).
I can't do these ones on a 3DS unfortunately. If I recall correctly, moves that are classified as aura and punch moves are listed in tables somewhere that I don't think I'd be able to expand.
These last suggestions are much more debatable, because I am convinced that they do not finish pleasing you or that they are questionable ideas.
- For example and to start: the fairy type for Celebi, since I see this type much more related to the mystic, magical and sweet, unlike what the psychic represents (science, intelligence and metaphysics), at least in my opinion.
I always assumed it was psychic type due its time travelling powers, but it does look like it should be a fairy type.
- Something funny I can think of with Sandslash (even for its Alolan form), since in its description it can be seen as a pokemon with lethal contact damage, but it would be confusing to give Tough Claws because of how easy it changes them (its claws). In any case, it occurred to me that you could increase two levels with Defense Scurl and be able to use a combination of Rollout-Tough Claws in a more protected way.
The Defense Curl change is a good idea, but it'd be a lot of work modifying level up moves to make sure it doesn't show up too early. I'll think about it.
- I also came up with Illusion as a secondary ability of Infernape, as easter egg referenced to the Monkey King, of course thanks to your pills, people could change it to their liking. A Dark tipe for Girafarig (its second head Dex descriptions it seems to me sinister); Shell Smash for Kabutops; some kind of water resistance for Armaldo (it's a bug water); a Ground type plus Drought for Typhlosion: a unimaginable Eruption and x4 water weakness at the same time; Dragon type to Feraligatr (same number of weakness, 2, and a x4 weakness to Freeze Dry trainers in the adventure perhaps); Wood Hammer for Sceptile (you know, Mega Sceptile has a tree in his tail), Earthquake for a Serperior which use Coil.
Of these I like Shell Smash Kabutops, ground type Typhlosion and Earthquake for Serperior (and all the other starters from gen 5 onward that don't get it), and I'll consider the other changes too. I also like Illusion Infernape, but even though fits Infernape's inspiration, I'm not sure if it fits Infernape itself.
- Finally, I really missed the second type (Dark) in Luxray. I know you probably have some reason to have not added it, I really love the idea of that STAB in a powerful Strong Jaw - Crunch.
I do get asked for this one to be added fairly often, I suppose I'll cave and add it in.

Once again, forgive me for the excessive amount of text. You have already done a great job and I could not be more grateful to the Hackrom. I would love to be able to read any comment or criticism about any of these ideas, I sincerely hope your answer.

P.D: Just like a curious commentary: my favourite starter its Serperior, and a Simple is a very contradictory ability for him. But a Simple with Coil and Calm Mind is a hell combination, isn't? xD Simple + Coil would be a pretty fun combo. Might even be balanced on something like Dunsparce?
Wow, I think that might be the longest post I've ever seen in a thread :laugh-squinted:. Responses in bold!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
You're welcome! The files just replace existing files in the romfs and exefs folders you get while building the hack into a 3DS ROM, but the guide will explain all that properly.

Might have to look for another 'rom' then. My Ultra sun file is just .3ds file, so no romfs & exefs, but I'll look around, if it's just replace and build it shouldn't be that hard.. I hope :P.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Might have to look for another 'rom' then. My Ultra sun file is just .3ds file, so no romfs & exefs, but I'll look around, if it's just replace and build it shouldn't be that hard.. I hope :P.
You won't need to replace your ROM, you get those folders by unpacking the ROM with a simple program. It's pretty tedious to do but shouldn't be difficult, the guide will cover the whole process.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
You won't need to replace your ROM, you get those folders by unpacking the ROM with a simple program. It's pretty tedious to do but shouldn't be difficult, the guide will cover the whole process.

I'll wait for it then, just tried myself (Found some tutorial online) but to no avail. The unpacking just took a few minutes but the repacking and stuff didn't seem to work so might still be doing something wrong. I guess :)!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 16, 2022
Hey, just wanted to first say congrats on the job you did with the hack!

I've installed everything via Luma Drag & Drop and everything shows up in-game without any problem.

The only thing is, when I check the Big Wave Beach move tutor it gives me the option to select Sucker Punch (or Natural Gift) but then it's incompatible with all of my pokémon, including Patrat. I've checked in PK3DS and I don't see anything odd (Patrat has "Bind" checked") and since Sucker Punch (and Natural Gift) shows up, it's not a problem with the Shop.cro file... Does it actually work on your end?

I'm curious because this thread : https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/34377-pk3ds-3ds-rom-editor-randomizer/?page=47 says that modifying the move tutor doesn't allow any actual changes (although it is a year old at this point)...

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
Somehow I managed to get it to work and enjoying early game. What I didn't realise was that shops are.. freezing the citra emulator. Is this normalish ?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hey, just wanted to first say congrats on the job you did with the hack!

I've installed everything via Luma Drag & Drop and everything shows up in-game without any problem.

The only thing is, when I check the Big Wave Beach move tutor it gives me the option to select Sucker Punch (or Natural Gift) but then it's incompatible with all of my pokémon, including Patrat. I've checked in PK3DS and I don't see anything odd (Patrat has "Bind" checked") and since Sucker Punch (and Natural Gift) shows up, it's not a problem with the Shop.cro file... Does it actually work on your end?

I'm curious because this thread : https://projectpokemon.org/home/forums/topic/34377-pk3ds-3ds-rom-editor-randomizer/?page=47 says that modifying the move tutor doesn't allow any actual changes (although it is a year old at this point)...
Thanks!

It seems the new tutor moves aren't working on my end either; guess I never actually tried to use them. Kaphotics mentions there's another array somewhere that also needs to be edited, so if I can find out how it's structured I can fix that with a hex editor. Worst case scenario I'll just replace another useless TM with Sucker Punch. Thanks for reporting this issue!

Somehow I managed to get it to work and enjoying early game. What I didn't realise was that shops are.. freezing the citra emulator. Is this normalish ?
The shops have been causing a lot of issues with citra, so that's pretty normal. Did you use the one of the shop.cro file in the "citra files" folder? I was hoping those would work, but I'll be getting all of that sorted soon regardless.

Back