• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Photonic Sun & Prismatic Moon

Paras16699

Paras Shah
Years
I used those when I was building the rom myself. It's also on the Google drive. that's the file I use which contains the shop.cro and all IN that rom. So that 'should' be the hack. Like I said I aint sure if all pokemon stats and ability's are different. I hope they are, but so far I've only seen different pokémon and trainers having more pokémon or higher.

EDIT:

However I did use the files from Buffel Saft to make this .3ds file.

I checked. None of the Pokemon / shop changes are available when booting in citra. The move changes, trainer battles and everything else seems perfect. The main reason I wanted to play this hack is because of all those buffs given to the under-rated Pokemon and was hoping to finish the game with a team of such 6 mons..

Anyways, thanks a lot for providing your build.

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
Those I did use, but my knowledge of building roms with alot of files is limited so I did what I could with using those files, but I did use those files.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
As I said in a previous message, I have a ROM of Prismatic Moon as I think in the same conditions as your Photonic Sun.3ds.
I could access the route pokemon of those that were configured, I could capture them with the altered abilities of the hackrom's documentation. The only thing I could not do was visualize the new items that Bluffel Saft had in the shops.
Apparently the problem for this is that by altering the base ROM (in my case Pokemon Ultra Moon 1.0), the shop.cro file comes into conflict with the shop.cro of the 1.2 .CIA update, installed on Citra.

Now, what I have tried to achieve is to be able to solve this last conflict. I have tried installing the hackrom in the .CIA file (update 1.2); installing the content of the update first within my base ROM 1.0; installing (drag and drop) all files, both update and hackrom, within my base ROM.
All these attempts result in crashing.
I theorize that the error is some parameter, some kind of header, something from the CIA of the 1.2 update makes it independent of the insertion of other files.

What I can think of as a solution to problems is either to convert the files of the hackrom into a .CIA file and thus install it as if it were a DLC, which I have seen that it can work; or find out how to install this update directly in the base ROM, without the use of Citra and then install de hackrom files.

Of course, these are just my ideas, and I think I may be missing something. I think Blackbeared's effort is appreciated, by those of us who expect the playable version in Citra of this hackrom. I will continue investigating, I am not as new in this as I appear to be, but I do feel that this is getting too complicated. I would appreciate reading some comments about my ideas on how to solve this, I would like to be more sure of what I am thinking.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
As I said in a previous message, I have a ROM of Prismatic Moon as I think in the same conditions as your Photonic Sun.3ds.
I could access the route pokemon of those that were configured, I could capture them with the altered abilities of the hackrom's documentation. The only thing I could not do was visualize the new items that Bluffel Saft had in the shops.
Apparently the problem for this is that by altering the base ROM (in my case Pokemon Ultra Moon 1.0), the shop.cro file comes into conflict with the shop.cro of the 1.2 .CIA update, installed on Citra.

Now, what I have tried to achieve is to be able to solve this last conflict. I have tried installing the hackrom in the .CIA file (update 1.2); installing the content of the update first within my base ROM 1.0; installing (drag and drop) all files, both update and hackrom, within my base ROM.
All these attempts result in crashing.
I theorize that the error is some parameter, some kind of header, something from the CIA of the 1.2 update makes it independent of the insertion of other files.

What I can think of as a solution to problems is either to convert the files of the hackrom into a .CIA file and thus install it as if it were a DLC, which I have seen that it can work; or find out how to install this update directly in the base ROM, without the use of Citra and then install de hackrom files.

Of course, these are just my ideas, and I think I may be missing something. I think Blackbeared's effort is appreciated, by those of us who expect the playable version in Citra of this hackrom. I will continue investigating, I am not as new in this as I appear to be, but I do feel that this is getting too complicated. I would appreciate reading some comments about my ideas on how to solve this, I would like to be more sure of what I am thinking.

I have a follow up question to this regarding the shops. According to the documentation, the shops only change when doing the trials, which I so far have not.

But is this the only thing that is currently not working for you? I so far haven't done a trial so my shops aren't up to date yet, I might get to that point today.

One thing I did notice and I'm pretty sure this was altered with the shop.cro aswell. The standard price of a pokéball in Ultra sun / Ultra Moon is 200 Pokédollars.

In my version on my emulator, it's 50 Pokédollars. So atleast the prices have been changed. I will continue my playthrough today to see if the vendor changes will apply after a trial.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
I have a follow up question to this regarding the shops. According to the documentation, the shops only change when doing the trials, which I so far have not.

But is this the only thing that is currently not working for you? I so far haven't done a trial so my shops aren't up to date yet, I might get to that point today.

One thing I did notice and I'm pretty sure this was altered with the shop.cro aswell. The standard price of a pokéball in Ultra sun / Ultra Moon is 200 Pokédollars.

In my version on my emulator, it's 50 Pokédollars. So atleast the prices have been changed. I will continue my playthrough today to see if the vendor changes will apply after a trial.

I understand that this applies only to some shops. For example, the shop on route 2 (I may be wrong), the second seller should be able to sell you those pokeballs according to the document Vendor Changes.

If you're right, and this is because we have not completed the Trial yet; it would mean that I have been complicit in vain... ''':D

EDIT:

I just checked it, and at least after getting the first crystal Z I do not see any change in the pokemon center of route 2.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
I understand that this applies only to some shops. For example, the shop on route 2 (I may be wrong), the second seller should be able to sell you those pokeballs according to the document Vendor Changes.

If you're right, and this is because we have not completed the Trial yet; it would mean that I have been complicit in vain... ''':D

Perhaps you are right on the shop, the first cleric did indeed only sell what's on the vendor changes list, however the 2nd clerc did not. So it would seem the shops might be bit.. well not broken but not working as the mod auther intended.

However if this is the only thing that's not working, well that's a shame but perhaps it can be fixed in the future. For now the Rest of the hack / changes seem to work? Although I haven't fully tested everything yet. Will keep it up to date or perhaps Buffel Saft has more luck in the future!

EDIT:

Question. Since this is played om a emulator, I do see some Pokémon can be obtained through the Island Scan feature. However is this even available on the emulator ? Cause otherwise some Pokémon aren't obtainable right ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
Question. Since this is played om a emulator, I do see some Pokémon can be obtained through the Island Scan feature. However is this even available on the emulator ? Cause otherwise some Pokémon aren't obtainable right ?

I have a camera feature on my Citra build. I've ever never used it, but I would bet that it does work.

I did not bother to read all the thread, but I think this could solve your doubt.

http://community.citra-emu.org/t/citra-camera-and-qr-codes/29802/7

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Hiya! Just a friendly reminder that linking to ROMs, including .3ds files, is strictly prohibited here. Blackbeared, I noticed the link to that gdrive contains one so I've had to remove it. It's really nice of you to be helping people out, but if you wouldn't mind removing the full .3ds file from it before you link others to it, that'd be massively appreciated. Cheers! : ) x

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
Hiya! Just a friendly reminder that linking to ROMs, including .3ds files, is strictly prohibited here. Blackbeared, I noticed the link to that gdrive contains one so I've had to remove it. It's really nice of you to be helping people out, but if you wouldn't mind removing the full .3ds file from it before you link others to it, that'd be massively appreciated. Cheers! : ) x

I understand the reasons behind this. Just one question. I have a .CIA file that could be helpful for the installation of this hackrom. It is basically the 1.2 update of the game, but with some hackrom files installed.
Would it be permissible to leave the link to download it?

It is exactly the update that will not generate conflicts with the hackrom shops.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023

Ah terribly sorry. Should have thought better about linking that sort of stuff. Apologies. Should it be in a folder instead like the others, I will change that if that's the case ;D!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
I understand the reasons behind this. Just one question. I have a .CIA file that could be helpful for the installation of this hackrom. It is basically the 1.2 update of the game, but with some hackrom files installed.
Would it be permissible to leave the link to download it?

It is exactly the update that will not generate conflicts with the hackrom shops.

In any case, I could give you the steps I followed to get install the Prismatic Moon for Citra.

First, these steps are due to the fact that I own my Pokemon Ultra Moon 1.0 ROM and a .CIA file with the update. Those who have the ROM already updated, would only need to unzip their ROM to then drag and drop the files of the hackrom and patch the file code.bin with the code.ips of Buffel Saft.

For the installation of this hackrom I used the HackingToolkit v9 and LunarIPS tool.

1) I used the tool to unzip the ROM. DO NOT DECOMPRESS THE CODE.BIN FILE. You will obtain the ExtractedRomFS and ExtractedExeFS folders in this way.
2) Drag and drop the files from the folder named 'romfs', located on the Bluffel Saft drive; to the ExtractedRomFS folder. They will be forced to overwrite many files.
3) Use the code.ips file that Bluffel Saft uploaded to patch the code.bin file, located in our ExtractedExeFS folder. I patched it using LunarIPS. There are also the code.bin files that Bluffel Saft uploaded, they can also be used, basically they would be doing the same thing.
4) Rebuild the ROM. So far, I would only get a ROM that would generate crashing upon entering the shops. I have seen that many have had this problem and it happens that the installation of the update would be necessary.

But if you install the .CIA file in the Citra at this time, all you would get would be shops without any of the changes made by Bluffel Saft. It happens that this .CIA has its own shop.cro file.

Then the solution would be:

5) Now it's time to use the HackingToolkit v9 to unzip the .CIA file.
6) The shop.cro file is not the only one that conflicts with the hackrom. You need to locate both, the shop.cro file located in 'romfs' of Bluffel Saft, and the file titled '2' located in the a/0/3 folder, of 'romfs'.
7) Drag and drop these files in the same file path, but this time inside the ExtractedRomFS folder, obtained after decompressing our .CIA update.
8) Then, it would only be necessary to reconstruct the .CIA and install it in Citra.

You see, the solution is so simple that I'm ashamed to have tried other complicated ways to solve this problem. I hope to be of help for those who wish to play this fabulous hackrom.
I thank Bluffel Saft for all his effort, I especially wish I had been of help to him. I hope he returns soon.

P.D: At the moment I will wait for other people to test this method, read your comments anxiously.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
I've been just obsessed, there are some other suggestions that I would like to share. Forgive me, Buffel Saft. I feel that I am being tedious with so many ideas, your work and effort led you to take this well-deserved rest.
These are just suggestions, they are made in draft, I really do not wait for an answer, just read them please.
Thank you very much for everything, dude.

Drapion – It's based on Uropygi, a no poison arachnid. I commit mistake with my idea of Posion Touch. But its DEX description talks about a poisonous pokemon who finish its prey with poison, and also "Possessing a sturdy build, it takes pride in its strength, taking down foes without using toxins". I've thinking about a Bug-Dark Drapion, just a recent idea.
Luxray - Psychic Fangs
Parasect - Strenght Sap
Delibird - Power-Up Punch
Scrafty – Dex description: Can spit acidic liquid. Might disserves a poison move, perhaps.
Lycanroc Middnight – Deserves a little bit Atk stat, because Lycanroc Dusk have an incredible ability and the best Atk stat between those three.
Lycanroc Midday – Moxie, maybe works balancing this three mons.
Wailord – Filter
Dusknoir - A little bit increase in HP stat
Druddigon - Multiscale, Roost, Sword Dance (its already available Hone Claws works too), Iron Head, Iron Tail, Gunk Shot.
Sandslash – Spiky Shield, Toxic spikes (It can learn Poison Sting). Boosted Steamroller, in replacement of X-scizor.
Pyroar is Lysandre's flagship pokemon, I would suggest giving Nasty Plot to match Arcanine.
Drampa - Boomburst (a indescribably dangerous in adittion to his ability). A good justifiable Nasty Plot, but not useful 'cause its Spd stat (thnx to god).
A little bit SpAtk for a Scrappy Exploud, like the best Boomburst performer.
Celebi – Psychic Terrain, pretty much STAB for psychic moves and control for priority moves (Would it fit with the time traveler?) or Regenerator, Grassy Terrain
Jynx – Dancer, Thunderbolt
MegaAbomasnow - Gyro Ball. 140-140 on Atk and SpAtk, 100 PS. Maybe less Spd.
Bastiodon – Iron Barbs, Friend Guard (DEX description: "When attacked, they form a wall with their shield like faces to protect their young"). Reversal. Less SpAtk, and 70 Atk?
Ferrothorn - Spiky Shield
Serperior - Iron Tail, Dragon Dance
Phione – Thunderbolt, Thunder, Tail Glow; Nature cure, Healer, Serene Grace? Manaphy and Phione was inspired on Sea Angel, but Phione is pretty much like Manaphy guardian. So, might be Serene Grace for Phione and a new movepool, healer moves also. (As a curious fact: Phione Dew is a curative gift on Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)
Manaphy - Thunderbolt, Thunder
Armaldo – Shell Smash
Pachirisu - Did you remember when Se Jun Park's Pachirisu won the World Championships, in 2014? I would like to see a Pachirisu that pays homage to that miracle :'''D.
Carbink - Pixilate with Explosion?
Delcatty - Fairy second type, Play Rough
Glaceon, Jolteon - Refrigerate, Galvanize (those eevolutions should learn Hypervoice by level, since before they learned it by move tutor)
Vaporeon - Liquid Voice, Boomburst. Freeze Dry is a good addition for a Water Absorb Vaporeon, too.
Leafeon - Spd increase. Stamine? DEX description: "It basically does not fight. With cells similar to those of plants, it can perform photosynthesis". A Power Whip, Stone Edge No Guard, works too.
Eevee - Volt Tackle ---> Flareon - Guts is a powerful ability, but Flareon will not be able to take any hit with its actual stats. A Sheer Force-Flareon with Flare Blitz and Volt Tackle, less Spd perhaps, is my suggestion.

Darmanitan - Same Spd than Flareon (increase Darmanitan one or reduce Flareon Spd) & 60-65 defensive stats to match it (Darmanitan has more Atk). Can you do something for Zen Mode Darmanitan?? Something like an doubled Spd stat in adition to Psychoboost.
Bouffalant - In this hackrom, Tauros and this guy have the same Atk stat, but Tauros has better Spd, both have powerful abilities. Probably Bouffalant deserves a mayor HP stat, cause his defense stats are not good enough, I think.
Raichu – ¿¿Alolan levitate, Powerful physical Stat and some physical moves (Flying Press like?) for Kanto Raichu??
Grumpig – Dazzling Gleam
Lunatone - Moongeist Beam
Solrock - Sunsteel Strike
Persian - My suggestion is to give it a new movepool related to Super Luck ability, but I'm not pretty sure. Technician is a good ability, but Persian has a poor Atk stat.
MegaHoundoom - Berserk, little bit Spd increase ?
Dunsparce - Dance Dragon
Cradily – Regenerator, cause it's an Echinodermata
Cherrim – Fire Lash, like Vine Whip but on fire ''':D ('cause it needs a fire physical move)
Sunflora - A little bit Spd and more SpDf, Heat Wave??
Cryogonal – Serene Grace or Aeriliate-Tri Attack (It's born in snow clouds). Or Atk stat? It can learn Acrobatics (Its dex description tells us that It has ice crystal chains to capture prey).
Garbodor – Power of Alchemy, increase Atk (Useful with its Rock Polish).
Vaniluxe – Dazzling Gleam, PS and SpDf increase, Storm Drain
Emboar, Incineroar – Nitro charge? More useful for Emboar, unfairly if Incineroar doesn't had it too
Chimecho – Fairy second or unique type with Pixilate?
Hypno – Trace
Klinklang - Technician, Flame Wheel with 30 or 20% to burn target, Dual Chop.
Swalot – Filter (it's a Poison Bag Pokemon)
Marowak - A bit increase Atk stat (for both), Ground-Dark Marowak from Kanto (its mother was killed. And "...It has grown more vicious over the ages"), Alolan with Shadow Sneak, Dancer ability and boosted Shadow Bone (It's a slow mon, deserves to hit strongest possible). Both Head Smash, Payback and Sucker Punch.
Ariados – Poison touch
MegaCamerupt- 100 PS
Maractus - Increase all Stats, specially Atk, it has a good physical movepool, boosted Needle Arm.
Carnivine - Unburden, Stakeout; a boosted Clamp; better defensive stats
Stantler - Horn Leech
Clefairy - Psychic second type.
Guzzlord - 70 Df and SpDf. A little boost on Atk and SpAtk. Power Trip and Cosmic Power (It's based in a black hole), Recover or Slack Off (or any move to recover life).
Gigalith - Shore Up.
Hydreigon – Nasty Plot
Dragonite – Physical Fighting move to coverage
[This pseudo legendaries don't have Megaevolution, give it the chance plz]

Volcarona – Drought ; Feraligatr – Dragon type ; Typhlosion – Ground type, Drought : a no-mega Ampharos electric-fairy plus MegaAmpharos electric-dragon, with Flash Cannon, Parabolic Beam and Tail Glow (I'm just insisting a little bit :'D)
Decidueye – Justified, SpDf increase
Primarina – Boomburst
Meganium – Strength Sap,
in adition with Triage (If it can learn Giga Drain, why not), same Atk increase than SpAtk, Growth

Moves Changes:
Octazooka – Maybe an increased percentage to loss accuracy and more power
Steel Wing, Needle Arm, Horn Leech, Clamp, Steamroller – An increased power
Heat Crash – Possibility for Paralyze or Confuse
Power Gem – 90 [It's insufficient that 80 power for a only special attacker like Gigalith, even any special attacker Rock-type Pokemon]
Flash Cannon - 20% to low target's SpDf (and accuracy, it's supposed to be a dazzling beam)
Boneemerang – Thousand arrows effect

EDIT:
Fell Stinger is perfect for Technician bugs *screams internally* ;D, Seed Bomb could seed the target and Tapu Bulu must learn Play Rough.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
5) Now it's time to use the HackingToolkit v9 to unzip the .CIA file.
6) The shop.cro file is not the only one that conflicts with the hackrom. You need to locate both, the shop.cro file located in 'romfs' of Bluffel Saft, and the file titled '2' located in the a / 0/3 folder, of 'romfs'.
7) Drag and drop these files in the same address, but inside the ExtractedRomFS folder, obtained after decompressing our .CIA update.
8) Then, it would only be necessary to reconstruct the .CIA and install it in Citra.

Question regarding this, more so about the file titled '2' part. Where exactly is the file to replace this '2' file with ?

Like what exactly am I reading with this '2' file ?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
Question regarding this, more so about the file titled '2' part. Where exactly is the file to replace this '2' file with ?

Like what exactly am I reading with this '2' file ?

I'm sorry, my first lenguage is not English.

About that file named '2'. There is one is from the folder 'romfs', then you have to open the folder 'a', then open folder '0', open folder '3' and It's just there. So, the path of this file named '2' is romfs/a/0/3,

Once I've extracted my 1.2 update .CIA, I pasted the mentioned file called '2' into the file path ExtractedRomFS/a/0/3

I know that you use the updates, 1.1 one and 1.2
You have to verify if that 1.1 update has files in conflict to the hackrom files and replace it pretty similar like this method.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 4, 2023
I'm sorry, my first lenguage is not English.

About that file named '2'. There is one is from the folder 'romfs', then you have to open the folder 'a', then open folder '0', open folder '3' and It's just there. So, the path of this file named '2' is romfs/a/0/3,

Once I've extracted my 1.2 update .CIA, I pasted the mentioned file called '2' into the file path ExtractedRomFS/a/0/3

I know that you use the updates, 1.1 one and 1.2
You have to verify if that 1.1 update has files in conflict to the hackrom files and replace it pretty similar like this method.

Hmm not 100% sure how this is done with my files but I'll figure it out, so far not needed. The ONLY thing not working currently is the shop, atleast it's working but not with the changes. That's it.

I've done Island scan, works.
Trial with new aura's, works.
New pokémon, works.
Trainer having more or more difficult pokémon, works.

So far everything works but not the changes to the shop, but that's not really that big of a problem, can always 'cheat' some items in if I really need it. Other than that, here's to hoping Buffel Saft have more luck in the future so it never crashes :D.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 20, 2024
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't replied for a while, was out of town for work. I've got good news regarding the Citra guide; using Raumi7's method I've got everything working properly with Citra, so I'll get a full guide (complete with step-by-step instructions and images) up either later today or tomorrow. I'll make patches for the game updates so that you'll only need to manually build the ROM itself, and that way you won't need to download Asia81's tool.

I'm also planning to have another update for the rebalanced versions of the hack uploaded with the guide, which will make Sucker Punch a TM, restore the original tutor moves (as the edited ones don't work), include some of the Pokemon changes suggested by Raumi, and add a few of the new level up moves from the Let's Go games. This will likely be the last content update for the hack for a while (except for bug fixes), as I want to mess around with the Emerald decompilation instead. If you feel that a certain Pokemon could use some improvements, now is the time to mention it!

Also, thank you all for figuring out how to get the hack working with Citra!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Now that you mention it, I think some Pokemon could use improvements:

Mega Blastoise: Water/Steel typing
Arbok and/or Seviper: Poison/Dark typing
Venomoth: Bug/Psychic typing
Granbull: Fairy/Dark typing
Masquerain: Bug/Water typing
Absol and Mega Absol: Dark/Fairy typing
Glalie and Mega Glalie: Ice/Rock typing
Luxray: Electric/Dark typing
Beartic: Ice/Fighting typing
Cryogonal: Ice/Steel typing
Pyroar: More Attack
Incineroar: More Speed, less Special Attack

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
Now that you mention it, I think some Pokemon could use improvements:

Mega Blastoise: Water/Steel typing
Arbok and/or Seviper: Poison/Dark typing
Venomoth: Bug/Psychic typing
Granbull: Fairy/Dark typing
Masquerain: Bug/Water typing
Absol and Mega Absol: Dark/Fairy typing
Glalie and Mega Glalie: Ice/Rock typing
Luxray: Electric/Dark typing
Beartic: Ice/Fighting typing
Cryogonal: Ice/Steel typing
Pyroar: More Attack
Incineroar: More Speed, less Special Attack

I think a Beartic would be very useful with that STAB, in adition to Mach Punch and Ice Shard. A Bug-Water typing for Masquerain (Maybe with Levitate like secondary ability, just for justify his wings, pretty much like Flygon) and a Fairy-Dark Grunbull, sounds interesting and useful, specially this last (for me, Granbull is a little bit timid to have the Dark typing, but I'm in. Granbull deserves this unique and awesome typing).
Cryogonal is the snowflake pokemon, I would not be so sure of its compatibility with the steel type. Something similar to Venomoth, the pokedex describes it like a pokemon who use its poisonous powder to hunt bugs.
And I think a bit of speed for Incineroar would be great, but this is definitely not a quick pokemon. Is what I believe ':D

Also, whether Arbok and Sviper win that Dark type or not; I think Coil users should have Power Trip, especially these two.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 2, 2023
Hi everyone, sorry I haven't replied for a while, was out of town for work. I've got good news regarding the Citra guide; using Raumi7's method I've got everything working properly with Citra, so I'll get a full guide (complete with step-by-step instructions and images) up either later today or tomorrow. I'll make patches for the game updates so that you'll only need to manually build the ROM itself, and that way you won't need to download Asia81's tool.

I'm also planning to have another update for the rebalanced versions of the hack uploaded with the guide, which will make Sucker Punch a TM, restore the original tutor moves (as the edited ones don't work), include some of the Pokemon changes suggested by Raumi, and add a few of the new level up moves from the Let's Go games. This will likely be the last content update for the hack for a while (except for bug fixes), as I want to mess around with the Emerald decompilation instead. If you feel that a certain Pokemon could use some improvements, now is the time to mention it!

Also, thank you all for figuring out how to get the hack working with Citra!

Hi, Buffel Saft.
This message is to show that I've already stopped to adding more and more suggestions, editing my messages. I believe I have finished everything I had in my head. I've rethought and meditated on each of these ideas, I have tried to avoid infidelity with the pokedex and looked for as much help as possible for those pokemon who needed it so much.
I appreciate so much that you take the trouble to read me.

Last edited:

Paras16699

Paras Shah
Years
Some ability changes that I think makes sense with the mons:

Moltres: Drought; Articuno: Snow Warning; Zapdos: Drizzle
Purugly, Stoutland, Flareon: Fur Coat
Aerodactyl: Early Bird
Primarina: Water Bubble
Empoleon: Swift Swim
Mew: Protean
Magnezone, Chandelure, Alolan Raichu: Levitate
Klinklang: Steelworker
Vespiquen, Nidoqueen: Queenly Majesty
Beedrill, Nidoking: Merciless
Gengar: Levitate/Prankster
Electivire: Iron Fist
Cubone, Marowak: Parental Bond
Seviper, Zangoose: Rivalry
Delphox, Wobbuffet: Magic Bounce
Hypno: Psychic Surge
Pyukumuku: Regenerator
Archeops: Rock Head
Talonflame: Reckless
Abra: Comatose
Feraligatr: Strong Jaw
Ampharos: Electric Surge / Simple
Braviary: Gale Wings
Drapion: Poison Touch

Suggested Type Changes:

Dunsparce: Normal/Dragon (and make it evolve into Drampa?)
Flygon: Bug/Dragon
Chansey, Blissey: Normal/Fairy
Goodra, Gyarados: Water/Dragon
Florges: Grass/Fairy
Lugia: Water/Flying
Charizard: Fire/Dragon
Blastoise: Water/Steel
Arbok: Poison/Dark
Arcanine: Normal/Fire
Pinsir: Bug/Fighting
Granbull: Fairy/Fighting
Gliscor: Poison/Flying