• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
OH!! For those of you who don't know, Ditto is my favorite Pokemon and has been since Gen 1. It also has the honor of claiming a lot of firsts for me. In Gen 6 Ditto has become my first Friend Safari, lucky I know.

Last night I also caught my first Pokérus ever, on a Ditto!! I mean it's not so important because I have like 32 Pokemon with Pokerus but this is the first time I have ever caught in any game myself. I've always had to trade for it.

I love Ditto and Ditto loves me.

Shiny Chikorita!!

Now what Pokebank Legendary do I want for it.....

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Congrats, iAzire! That's absolutely amazing B) I'm glad that you got all of that with your favorite Pokemon.

Years
Got 3DS XL and Pokémon X for Christmas and looking for some in-game friends. I have a Kadabra that I need to trade evolve so if anyone is willing to help me out I would appreciate it very much. I will add you into my friends and give you plenty of O-Powers on a regular basis as well =)

Years
OH!! For those of you who don't know, Ditto is my favorite Pokemon and has been since Gen 1. It also has the honor of claiming a lot of firsts for me. In Gen 6 Ditto has become my first Friend Safari, lucky I know.

Last night I also caught my first Pokérus ever, on a Ditto!! I mean it's not so important because I have like 32 Pokemon with Pokerus but this is the first time I have ever caught in any game myself. I've always had to trade for it.

I love Ditto and Ditto loves me.

Shiny Chikorita!!

Now what Pokebank Legendary do I want for it.....

Ditto elite right there! XD btw I like your shout out in the game.

I imagine you will get something pretty snazzy for that chikorita.

Years
Welp, I unexpectedly "reunited" with shiny Lugia early via GTS.

2re5j0x.jpg

6IV in all stats and being from Hoenn tells me that there's not a chance in hell this is legit, though. I think I'll keep it as a trophy, though.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Ditto elite right there! XD btw I like your shout out in the game.

I imagine you will get something pretty snazzy for that chikorita.

I almost traded Shiny Chikorita for a Reshiram as I can't get one due to owning White and Black 2, both of which have Zekrom but I backed out and pulled my offer. Usually I love getting Shiny because I know what I can trade them for and they never sit in my Box for long but this time I don't know. I think maybe because it was a random hatch and I was just breeding starters to Wonder Trade.

Usually when I breed a Shiny it's like, "FINALLY, I've been breeding for you for so long, you are so traded!!" But this random Chikorita....with it's cute brown leaf. It looks sickly, it needs my love. For now I'm keeping for the living Dex, which is saying a lot as my living Dex consists of Females with HA if possible. Poor little guy is a boy but will stay for now. Poor sick yellow Chikorita with it's brown leaf. :(

Years
I almost traded Shiny Chikorita for a Reshiram as I can't get one due to owning White and Black 2, both of which have Zekrom but I backed out and pulled my offer. Usually I love getting Shiny because I know what I can trade them for and they never sit in my Box for long but this time I don't know. I think maybe because it was a random hatch and I was just breeding starters to Wonder Trade.

Usually when I breed a Shiny it's like, "FINALLY, I've been breeding for you for so long, you are so traded!!" But this random Chikorita....with it's cute brown leaf. It looks sickly, it needs my love. For now I'm keeping for the living Dex, which is saying a lot as my living Dex consists of Females with HA if possible. Poor little guy is a boy but will stay for now. Poor sick yellow Chikorita with it's brown leaf. :(

I hadn't thought of that before but you're right. Shiny chikorita does look unhealthy, XD.

I just put a Palkia for Lugia and got that back. Palkia I got after dex cycling legendaries I got from a shiny Durant, which I got for a Feebas in the first place.

All that for basically a feebas, not too shabby. Not too shabby at all.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
I managed to snag a few of the "unobtainable list" off the GTS, and started breeding to grab the rest... I ended up with a Kyogre for one of my five IV Tottodiles I bred... but I am going to have to guess it is hacked. Any chance that someone RNGed a trainer ID to be "00000" on a HG ??? That trainer ID just screams "hack" to me, but had me scratching my head wondering if it was "possible"(even if unplausible). A part of me wants to recycle it to the GTS trying for Groudon, then recycle that, etc.... all as a dex filling game, but I also would feel like a total *** for letting a hack back out. *sigh*

And... If it IS a hack, all the more reason that I hope Nintendo/Pokemon Company/Game Freak acctually try a little harder at a better hack checker before releasing the Pokebank to other countries.

Anyone have advice??? Plausible and "legal"??? Or outright "hack"???

Years
Just keep it as a trophy... or you could give it to me. ;)

...More importantly, though, how the **** did you get a Kyogre for a Totodile? Did you ask for it?

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I believe it is a hack. I'm pretty sure that not all ID are possible. Some are reserved for events and in game things like N. I highly doubt 00000 is possible.

With all these hacks I wonder if any are getting blocked.

Years
I believe it is a hack. I'm pretty sure that not all ID are possible. Some are reserved for events and in game things like N. I highly doubt 00000 is possible.

With all these hacks I wonder if any are getting blocked.

That thought sends shrills down my back too. I hope and pray to Arceus, Buddha, mother Gaia or who the heck ever that after the bank gets released again the hack check will be better.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
[17:08:22] <&blade|away> id 00000 in hg possible?
[17:09:12] <Psiionic> Yeah I think so, but with umm wat u call it the Mac Reporter
[17:09:16] <Psiionic> PPRNG
[17:13:12] <@Gonzo> I've been using ID 00000 a few times
[17:13:13] <@Gonzo> legit

Did you check the IVs though? Wipe the EVs using a reset bag in super training or an ev-wiping juice in Lumiose, then take it to Battle Institute if it isn't a high level to check the stats.

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
[17:08:22] <&blade|away> id 00000 in hg possible?
[17:09:12] <Psiionic> Yeah I think so, but with umm wat u call it the Mac Reporter
[17:09:16] <Psiionic> PPRNG
[17:13:12] <@Gonzo> I've been using ID 00000 a few times
[17:13:13] <@Gonzo> legit

Did you check the IVs though? Wipe the EVs using a reset bag in super training or an ev-wiping juice in Lumiose, then take it to Battle Institute if it isn't a high level to check the stats.

It is untouched at Level 50 so no need to clear EVs.

Checking IVs I get the following possibilities:
IVs: 30 / 16, 17 / 26, 27 / 24, 25 / 20, 21 / 6, 7

Caught in a masterball, and moves are valid.

Since Gonzo says ID 00000 is possible I will accept that this is a legal pokemon.

I do find it odd that if someone took the time to RNG their ID that they would not have also done their legendaries.

Thanks for your help.

Years
Yeah, I do hope that the Pokebank legitimacy checker is improved, but I'm not counting on it. The hack check that Pokebank had is so bad, that even the 'mons that were hacked to be from Kalos region could go through the "hack check."

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Seriously why hack? I mean look at the trade shops on this website alone. You can get FREE Shiny Legends with perfect/near perfect IV. Sure they are cloned but more legit than a complete hack.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Seriously why hack? I mean look at the trade shops on this website alone. You can get FREE Shiny Legends with perfect/near perfect IV. Sure they are cloned but more legit than a complete hack.

Hacking is lot faster and easier than trading. Plus it's easier to customize (or customise) and they can also hack on impossible combinations of moves, abilities, and the like.

Oh, and they can make it their own OT and TID/SID and be all "I caught/bred this on my own and blah blah blah"

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016

Because some people do not play w3ll with others.......

Years
Welp, I've just traded away my shiny Lugia (that I was 100% sure it was hacked) for a level 30 Suicune, which then I quickly traded for a shiny Espurr that was up for one of those popular requests, i.e. Suicune level 21-30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back