• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a pink fox with heterochromia and a star shaped birthmark

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
xPsu4xa.png

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
I haven't put much thought into it, but I'm really feeling Pekingese.

Last edited:

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
I have a fursona!!!!!

Their name is Willow and they're hard of hearing. I've made them based off me. They're a cat and pink! :3 I'll post a pic here. I made that in a picrew maker I believe.

Attachments

• 247F66C1-FB6E-4249-8BA2-98160D598EEE.jpeg
    247F66C1-FB6E-4249-8BA2-98160D598EEE.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 8
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I haven't developed a proper fursona for myself, but if I did it would probably be some type of Sylveon. If not that, then some kind of cosmic deer creature like the one I drew here.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I've been part of a furry server for like two years and at some point along the line they gifted me a fursona so here she is:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
My fursona is a horned viper named Lycoris. I'm working to redesign them because the old one is from my "cis" days and I don't wanna to associate my fursona with things from the old days.

Roxas

[span="color: #d10303; font-size: 10px; letter-sp
Years
Your title makes me think of sparkledogs which I honestly like

But also I dont really have a "fursona" but I've made several characters. I've never felt comfortable using a fursona, or having 1 character represent me wholly. I change too much.

Back