• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA Sports fans

Years
I am a diehard Leafs fan. For the last 11 or so years (since I was 8), the Leafs have been the main joy in my life. We've been awful for a while, but things are finally starting to look up and we're real good now.

I can totally see where people who hate sports would find it weird that I yell, cheer, and boo at the TV every couple of nights, but as a diehard fan it comes naturally. On top of everything it also gives you a sense of community. When I moved to a new school to start grade 7, I instantly made a bunch of great friends just because of the fact that I was a Leafs fan.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Bruh, how is baseball number one - it's too long mate

I always find it funny that I, someone diagnosed with ADHD, can easily sit through whole seasons of baseball games without getting bored, yet "normal" people say it's boring and stop watching after three innings.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
I always find it funny that I, someone diagnosed with ADHD, can easily sit through whole seasons of baseball games without getting bored, yet "normal" people say it's boring and stop watching after three innings.

Pats on the back for you then? The pace of play is god awful in baseball. In my opinion, people watch baseball for the hitting/homeruns and when you have a year like this where more people have struck out than any prior in MLB history, it creates mundane no-action baseball. Couple that with the fact that the average game of a 160+ game season is 3 hours and 5 minutes...that's a bad combination of boooooring.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
In my opinion, people watch baseball for the hitting/homeruns and when you have a year like this where more people have struck out than any prior in MLB history, it creates mundane no-action baseball.

We just set the record for most home runs in a season....

Sirfetch’d

Auburn and Carolina Panthers football is my life tbh.

Back