• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Just rewatched the first two Pokemon Movies

Ash's voice back then makes me want to kill something

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I liked movie 17 which I watched recently, both x and y legendary and pikachu turning into stone and ash crying and then xerneas gives his life back , it was truly sensational 223557

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Ahh, the good old days of 4:3 aspect rations...unless I got gyped when it comes to movies

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Yet The Power of One (Revelation - Lugia) seemed to be just fine

Granted, Mewtwo Strikes Back seemed to be using its original incarnation, since there was no cgi in it

Also, dat trainer that called his Pidgeot Pidgeotto and Team Rocket calling Scyther Alakazam, Meowth calling a Sandslah a Sandshrew...and the mysterious female trainer that died in the storm on the way to the island...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019

I should really get on top of getting the enclosures ready for the tarantulas I'll be getting. Also getting the new substrate would be nice...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Today was work then sleep because I got very little sleep last night. And I should actually consider getting more sleep soon too.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years

I am getting alpha sapphire , I am do excited , time to be back into Pokemon gaming

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back