• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Melmetal

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #162 Furret

A Normal-type Pokémon that had a walking 3DS animation datamined and subsequently became a meme, often to the tune of Accumula Town from B/W.

It walccs cute and tirelessly, no matter what.

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    Noctowl

One of Ash's first mons in the jotoh reigon. He had it as a shiny. Usually one of the mons everyone forgets about.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #165 Ledyba

A Bug/Flying-type Pokémon generally found in the early morning. It's evolution can use a variety of punching moves.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #167 Spinarak

A Bug/Poison-type spider Pokémon. It learns some dirty tricks with moves like Sucker Punch, Spider Web, Sticky Web, etc. With Leech Life buffed in Gen VII, it has some decent recovery.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #169 Crobat

A swift Poison/Flying-type Pokémon commonly used by evil Teams, as well as veteran Trainers such as Koga.

It can use Acrobatics to hit very hard if not holding anything, giving it a very solid recoil-free alternative to Brave Bird. It can even take advantage of Leech Life's buff in Gen VII to better handle most Psychic and Dark-types.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • #172 Pichu
    pichu.png

The cute little pre-evolution to Pikachu. Being best friend with this little buddy will help it in evolution!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    #178 Xatu

They better not come to me unless they want a future to be disappointed in.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #180 Flaaffy

A common Electric-type choice in Johto and Unova due to Mareep's convenient availability early on. It loses it's wool upon the final stage, representing the process of shearing off the sheep's wool.

Years
  • #181 Ampharos

My favorite Electric type! Don't let its cute looks deceive you, it packs a wallop! Also you might not wanna look at it when it Flashes since apparently it can be bright enough to be seen from space.

Back