• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Melmetal

Years
  • #123 Scyther

Scyther, Scizor (and Pinsir, but this isn't about it) are the only Pokémon that can legitimately be obtained in all 27 in-game Poké Ball variants.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #124 Jynx

A very controversial Pokémon because it had black face in the past. Until Gen IV, it was part of an unofficial elemental humanoid trio with Electabuzz and Magmar.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • #125 Electabuzz

Fun fact: its field moves are always different in every Pokemon Ranger games: recharge 3 in the original, flash in Shadows of Almia, electrify 2 in Guardian Signs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #126 Magmar

It resides in volcanoes and even some industrial places that involve the use of fire.

Years
  • #127 Pinsir

Pinsir (and Scyther and Scizor, but this isn't about them) is the only Pokémon that can legitimately be obtained in all 27 in-game Poké Ball variants.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #128 Tauros

The undisputed king of the Gen I metagame because of it's immense strength and terrifying speed. It could take many enemies down with Blizzard, Earthquake and Hyper Beam, which required no recharge if it successfully netted a kill in battle.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #130 Gyarados

A ferocious Water/Flying-type Pokémon. It can be taught Power Whip in Sword & Shield to handle Pokémon like Seismitoad, as movepools have changed significantly.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • #131 Lapras

An awesome rare Pokemon that is generally one of a kind in older mainline pokemon games.

saniachan

Second Violinist
    Years
  • #132 Ditto

Did Kasa's Ditto in Guardian Signs annoy the hell out of you? For me, yes, especially in my very first walkthrough of it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #133 Eevee

A Normal-type Pokémon who became just as popular as Pikachu. It has many evolutions often called "Eeveelutions" for short.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #135 Jolteon

A lightning-fast Electric-type. It was a common electrifying sweeper before Thundurus and subsequently Tapu Koko stole the competitive thunder.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • #136 Flareon

Hey, it's me! ...It's considered one of the weaker eeveelutions, but it's soft, warm and fluffy!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #137 Porygon

A Normal-type digital Pokémon. It is still banned from the anime because it's only episode caused hundreds of seizures and became a notorious fail in both anime and animation.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #139 Omastar

Religious worship aside, Omastar has a very good Sp. Atk stat for a Water or Rock-type.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • #140 Kabuto

Kabuto has two different faces, depending on how you look at it: black dot eyes on top, glowing red eyes on bottom.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • #141 Kabutops

It is suspected that Genesect are modified Kabutops, but this isn't canon. It's just that there's an uncanny resemblance between the two, and Pokedex descriptions.

Back