• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gym Leader Generator: The Boot

Years
  • Name: Glacius
    Gym Type: Ice
    Gym Number: #7
    Gym Challenge: Take photos of the pre-evolutions of the leader's pokemon (spheal, cubchoo, amaura, and sealeo)
    Team

Cryogonal Lv. 38
    - Acrobatics
    - Acid Armor
    - Reflect
    - Ice Beam

Walrein Lv. 39
    - Ice Beam
    - Waterfall
    - Aqua Ring
    - Hail

Beartic Lv. 42 (Ace Pokemon)
    - Ice Beam
    - Brick Break
    - Rest
    - Protect

Aurorus Lv. 37
    - Earthquake
    - Thunder Wave
    - Double Edge
    - Ice Beam

Intro Speech: Greetings, Trainer! I'm Glacius, the leader of this here gym. I use the Ice type, so this battle can either be a cakewalk for you, or you'll be on thin ice. Now then, I'm stronger than I look.
    First Hit: Hoo boy! I can feel your fiery passion from here! Let's see if you can withstand this.
    Last Mon: This last Pokemon has been with me ever since I was a youngin. Beartic, let's show them what the true power of the ice type is!
    Last Mon is Weak: Guess I underestimated you a little... But like a glacier, I'll stand strong!
    Victory Quote: Look's like you froze over! Go train your team up some more, and come back and challenge me again!
    Losing Quote: You've melted me to my core!
    Badge Speech: Well congratulations, trainer! You've beaten me and my Ice-types. Here, take this Slush Badge you deserve it. With that there badge, all pokemon up to level 70 will obey your every order, and it also lets you use the HM Waterfall outside of battles like me and my Walrein do! Before you leave, take this TM and it contains my favorite move, Ice Beam. You're always welcome in this gym, so come to visit whenever you like! I'll make sure the gym trainers treat you well. See you soon!

Tridemo

Tridemo
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Name: Volt
    Gym Type: Electric
    Gym Challenge: Complete the circuits to fight the gym trainers and beat all of them to get to Volt
    Gym Number: 8th
    ( I did not cheat I have no idea how I got nearly all fully evolved guys)

Lanturn LV 48
    -Discharge
    -Hydro Pump
    -Ice Beam
    -Confuse Ray

Stunfisk Lv 47
    -Discharge
    -Earthquake
    -Revenge
    -Muddy Water

Electabuzz Lv 48
    -Brick Break
    -Ice Punch
    -Fire Punch
    -Thunder Punch

Tapu KoKo Lv 45 (I thought I turned off legendaries…)
    -Discharge
    -Natures Madness
    -Toxic
    -Theif

Luxray Lv 52 (Ace)
    -Discharge
    -Electric Terrain
    -Roar
    -Crunch

Intro Speech:
    Suprised you made it this far < Insert Name Here>. But Im Volt the leader of this gym, and you won't make it any farther.
    First Hit:
    That all you got? If so you dont stand a chance against me.
    Last Mon:
    Me and Luxray are about to Electrify you!
    Last Mon Weak:
    You wont win. You wont make it any farther.
    Victory Quote:
    If thats all you got then the kiddie league is the place for you.
    Losing Quote:
    No- how- Im supposed to be the strongest...
    Badge Speech:
    You bested me, your the strongest trainer Iv'e seen in a looong time. Heres the Generator Badge. All pokemon will obey you and it increases pokemon speed. Oh and also powerful trainers need powerful attacks, here take the TM for Discharge. Its my favorite and pretty powerful. Also all pokemon will obey you, no matter what. Go beat the pokemon league,dont make me look bad!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2019
    Name: Ghoulran
    Type: Ghost
    Gym Number: 7
    Gym Challenge: Follow a wandering Litwick towards Ghoulran, challenging trainers along the way.

Team:

Lampent
    Level: 43
    Moves:
    - Night Shade
    - Inferno
    - Shadow Ball
    - Energy Ball

Banette
    Level: 42
    Moves:
    - Will O Wisp
    - Pain Split
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Shadow Ball

Gengar
    Level: 42
    Moves:
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Destiny Bond
    - Icy Wind
    - Shadow Ball

Chandelure (Ace)
    Level: 44
    Moves:
    - Inferno
    - Hex
    - Shadow Ball
    - Calm Mind
    Intro Speech: Welcome to my gym. My name is Ghoulran and my specialty in ghost type Pokemon has helped me overcome the fear of the supernatural. So now you tell me. Are you afraid of ghosts?
    First Hit:
    Congratulations, you've landed a blow, lets see what more you have to offer.
    Last Mon:
    Ah, you've come a long way, but Chandelure is here to burn your fighting spirit.
    Last Mon Weak:
    You're starting to spook me now! Chandelure, don't let up.
    Victory Speech:
    Don't give up challenger, the bond of my pokemon is unnatural and powerful.
    Losing Quote:
    Hahaha, all this time I was scared of ghosts but maybe I should've been scared of you.
    Badge Quote:
    Well done challenger, I award you with the Poltergeist Badge, you well and have truly shown me the true spirit and soul of battling, I'd like to give you this TM, it contains Shadow Ball, a powerful move which draws power from the supernatural. Hopefully you'll put it to good use and it'll remind you of our battle. anyway, I wish you all the best for you future, farewell trainer.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2020
    This is based of a real OC I have, so I thought it'd be fun to make her into a Gym Leader! The Gym has it's quirks, which matches her very well! Enjoy~
    Name: Karil
    Type: Psychic
    Gym Number: 7
    Gym Challenge: A bit of a unique one for a psychic gym! Make your way through multiple pitch-black rooms (2) using only your trust in your Pokémon partners to guide you. (If you bump into a wall, it'll make a noise like a "BUM"). Trainers are littered throughout each room so you'll have to battle them as you go.

Once you make it through the rooms, Karil is standing on what looks like a pedestal with a spotlight on her, the rest of the room is completely dark.
    Upon entering and approaching her she says: "Congratulations <Player Name>. I've heard about you from the other Gym Leaders. Your bond with your Pokémon must be strong if you made it through my challenge. Very surprising indeed...*closes eyes*...
    ---She opens her eyes again and upon seeing the confused look on the trainer's face, she smiles and her real introduction begins---
    Intro: I am Karil, the Psychic Type Gym Leader. Don't be fooled by my strange manner. That's how we roll here! I've mastered the psychic connection that all trainers possess with their Pokémon! That's why I'm the best! The strongest! *she closes her eyes again and the spotlight shining on her turns off and then the whole room is lit up. The wall behind her is covered with what looks like family photos and pictures of her and friends as well as newspaper clippings and photographs of her Pokémon.* You think the bond you have with your Pokémon is strong?! Ha! I'll sever it with one Psycho Cut!

Her Team:
    Meowstic (Female)
    Level: 44
    Moves:
    - Psybeam
    - Psyshock
    - Light Screen
    - Disarming Voice

Gallade
    Level: 47
    Moves:
    - Psybeam
    - Psycho Cut
    - Night Slash
    - X-Scissor

Gothorita
    Level: 40
    Moves
    - Psybeam
    - Shadow Ball
    - Calm Mind
    - Safe Guard

Gardevior
    Level: 47
    Moves:
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Psychic
    - Moonblast
    - Shadow Ball

Kirlia
    Level: 48
    Item: Everstone
    Moves:
    - Psybeam
    - Psychic
    - Protect
    - Future Sight

First Hit: Ngh! S-so what?! You managed to hit us! No big deal! W-we'll just come back for you in the future!
    Last Pokémon: N-No! This isn't the future I foresaw! Well...if I could see the future anyways...c'mon Kirlia! Don't let this trainer down!!
    Last Pokémon (Weak): *she closes her eyes and opens them again*… I don't like this outcome but I'll come at you with everything we've got! C'mon Kirlia!!! I believe in you!
    Victory: H-ha ha! We did it! We did it! *looks shocked and then quickly collects herself* N-not that I didn't see this coming of course..
    Defeat: W-what?! No! NO! How did you defeat me?! Defeat us?! *sudden fear* Do my Pokémon hate me?!

After defeat(I'm assuming that this is where some story for the game picks up): *closes eyes and looks down* … *looks back up at trainer* Hehe.. I gotta admit..<player name>. I didn't think anyone had a stronger bond with their Pokémon than I...all that training I did in Unova..was that all for nothing..?*closes eyes for a brief moment then opens them, smiling* No. Everything you do now has a consequence in the future...whether that consequence be a good or bad one all relies on what you did to get there. Clearly this is a consequence of all your hard work and trust that you share with your Pokémon. *smiles* Congratulations, <player name>.

Badge: Now! Enough of this mushy stuff! Take it! The Heart Badge! It symbolizes the beating heart of both Pokémon and Trainer! And also the fact you beat me...*shakes head* Anyways, Pokémon up to level 70 will obey your every order! Even Pokémon from other trainers! Yep-It's like a psychic connection or something! *laughs*
    -Player leaving the gym, Karil rushes out after you-
    Oh! Ho-hold on! I completely forgot! T-take this too! This is my favorite move! Use it well! I'll be able to tell whenever you do! I hope it'll help you become even stronger with your Pokémon!
    -player receives the move Psybeam-

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    Type: Fire
    Gym #7
    Puzzle: Collect all 6 flame orbs through maze
    Name: William
    Team:
    Talonflame: Brave Bird, Roost, Flamethrower, Steel Wing
    Ninetales: Iron Tail, Will-O-Wisp,Flamethrower, Disable
    Arcanine: Thunder Fang, Thief, Dig, Flamethrower
    Magmotar: Thunderbolt, Fire Blast, Earthquake, Rock slide
    Incineroar: Flare Blitz, Thunder Punch, Stomping Tantrum, U-turn
    Intro speech: Hey! I'm William and I just became a gym leader, so I won't go easy!
    First Hit: Wow! that was hard! But we'll hit even harder!
    Last Pokemon: That's not it! We won't give up!
    I win:Yeah! That's the power of our fiery spirit
    I lose: Wow! you extinguished our burning flame of determination!
    Give badge: Wow! that was a heated battle I almost wish we could do it again!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Type: Grass
    Gym #5
    Gym puzzle: Find your way through a maze of flowers.
    Name: Lady Lobelia
    255639_dziewczyna_roze_motyle.jpg

Pokémon:
    Steenee (female)
    Lv. 34
    762MS.png

Moves: Giga Drain, Charm, Teeter dance, Stomp

Vileplume (female)
    Lv. 35
    045OD.png

Moves: Giga Drain, Sludge bomb, Stun spore, Aromatherapy

Lileep (female)
    Lv. 33
    Ani345OD.png

Moves: Confuse ray, Ancient power, Brine, Giga Drain

Chesnaught (male)
    Lv. 36
    652MS.png

Moves: Seed bomb, Take down, Hammer arm, Leech seed

Intro: "Welcome to my fragrant flower garden! I spend my days cultivating and nurturing this beautiful place. Not only that, but I train my pokemon, too. I'm warning you, my team is pretty strong. Get ready to face off against the forces of nature."

First hit: "Ouch! Maybe I shouldn't underestimate you."

Last pokemon: "Like a flower, I shall bloom and bring forth all of my strength! I will not concede!"

Win: "You put up a good fight, but you were no match for my unbeatable flower power!"

Lose: "The last petal has fallen, victory is yours."

Giving gym badge: "You deserve the blossom badge to commemorate your triumphant victory. You have blossomed brilliantly and I hope that you continue to do so on your journey. I'll be rooting for you! Also, I shall give you this TM. Giga drain is a move that allows you to sap some of your opponents health whilst restoring your own. It's my secret weapon!"

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
    Years
    • Age 22
    • He/they
    • Oregon
    • Seen Mar 14, 2023
    Nice, ground! That's my favorite type!
    Name: Brian
    Type: Ground
    Gym order: 2nd
    Roster: Rhydon
    Level 17
    Moves: Rock throw, mud slap, tail whip, tackle

Golurk (Ace)
    Level 19
    Moves: astonish, mud-slap, defense curl, curse

- I may be the second gym leader, but don't underestimate my Pokémon. They're fully evolved and ready to take on anything!
    - Not a bad hit!
    - Thinking about callin' it quits?
    - I warned ya...
    - Shame. How about another battle?
    - You did well kiddo!
    - I'll be honest, I didn't expect that. For your win, have this mud-slap TM! Just use this once and your opponent will be missing left and right!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2020
    Gym #5
    Steel type gym
    Leader name: Silvia
    Pokemon:
    Escavelier Lvl. 36
    Swords Dance, Fury Cutter, Iron Head, Autotomize

Klinklang Lvl. 34
    Autotomize, Zap Cannon, Flash Cannon, Gear Grind

Aegislash Lvl. 35
    Shadow Ball, Swords Dance, Iron Head, King's Shield

Togedemaru Lvl. 37
    Zing Zap, Iron Head, Spiky Shield, Rollout

Gym Puzzle: Many walls are blocking your path and there's are levers scattered around. Each lever moves at least 2 walls and you have to find your way around to get to Silvia.

Before Match Dialogue: You reached me. I'm impressed by your skills. It seemed like you took no time at all to complete the puzzle I had so carefully laid out. Well I suppose we must battle then. I'm warning you, my Steel Types are tough.

After a hit: Your Pokemon's strength is so elegant isn't it?

Last Pokemon: Oh dear. It seems you have the advantage. I won't give up though!

Defeat: Wow. You're tougher than steel.

Badge Monologue: Well you have appeared triumphant. Your Pokemon barely broke a sweat! Well now that you've won, I must give you this. The Maelstrom Badge! It will allow you to use this HM. Strength. That lets you move large boulders with ease. Safe travels trainer.

Years
  • Rolled 2 and 0. So 2 Pokemon of a Gym with my choice of typing?

I'mma be the first Gym in the game then. Since we wanna go easy on the player, we're going Normal Type.

Gym Leader Simpson
    Theme: Pokemon Trainer School (Simpson is a Professor and Gym trainers will be School Kids)
    Badge: Novice Badge
    TM Given: Return

Pokemon:
    Cleffa L14 | No Item | Cute Charm
    Disarming Voice, Pound, Sweet Kiss, Return

Porygon2 L15 | Berry Juice | Download
    Conversion 2, Return, Agility, Defense Curl

Leader Items: (x1) Potion

An introductory speech before battle.
    "Good day young Trainer! If you're looking for the Gym Leader then that's me! Sorry I couldn't battle you earlier, I had a class. Anywho, I shouldn't make you wait any longer. Welcome to the first taste of the Pokemon League! As a part time teacher, allow me to show you the ropes. Let's gauge your strength and see if you're ready for the rest of the challenge. Begin!"

When the challenger lands his or her first hit on your Pokémon.
    "Excellent maneuver. But can you keep it up?"

When down to your last Pokémon.
    "It only gets harder from here. Don't let up!"

When your last Pokémon is weak.
    "Interesting. It's been a while since I was put in a position like this..."

If you defeat the challenger.
    "It seems you require some more studying, young one."

If the challenger defeats you.
    "What a battler you are! I haven't seen anything like that in over 20 years of teaching! Very well, you've earned this."

A speech when handing out the badge.
    "That allows all Pokemon up to L30 to obey you without question. As a bonus, I'd like to give you this."
    *gives TM Return
    "That there is an powerful attack that gets stronger the more you and your Pokemon bond. Strategies and tactics aside, forming a bond with your Pokemon is quintessential to achieving greatness. They are your partners after all, so you should treat them as such. My own professor taught me that lesson, and I hold it dear with me to this day."

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    I've been thinking about this one for a while.

Name: Mithridates, The Poison King
    Type: Poison
    Gym number: 8
    Badge: Toxin Badge
    Puzzle: Gym is built like a giant laboratory. To get through, you have mix beakers with different liquids to get the right combination.

Pokemon: 5
    Skuntank lv43
    Salazzle lv43
    Nidoqueen lv45
    Swalot lv45
    Arbok (nicknamed Naga) lv47

Intro: "Hello! Welcome to my laboratory. I am named The Poison King, Mithridates. You know, Poison type Pokemon are so misunderstood. I have spent my life among them, and have even made myself immune to their toxins. How you ask? I'll tell you...if you can beat me!"

First hit: "It will take a bigger dose than that!"

Last Pokemon: "How about I show you the true strength of my poisonous friends!"

Win: "The Poison King reigns supreme!"

Lose: "Ah, it seems you were immune to my power..."

Giving gym badge: "That was a remarkable display. Very well, here is your reward: the Toxin Badge. And as an addition, here is the T.M. Poison Jab. As promised, I shall tell you how I became immune to Poison type Pokemon. I wanted to be closer to my companions. To do this, I slowly started ingesting small amounts of the toxins they made until I was completely immune. Quite impressive, yes?"

Cool fact, I based this off of a real life ancient Greek king who collected poisons from all over the world and made himself immune to all of them. Cool, huh?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    This Concept is my favorite thing to do so here it is

I designed the gym to feel like the absolute final roadblock preventing you from reaching the Elite 4

Name: Gabriel
    Gym Type: Water
    Badge: The Iso Badge (Named after Isometric and Isopod)
    Gym Theme: The Abyss Biome from Terraria's Calamity Mod (just look it up if you don't know what I'm talking about)
    Puzzle: an isometric tile pushing puzzle. there are 3 of these puzzles and there are no Gym Trainers. This gym is located in the Victory Road Portion of the Pokemon League, you must beat the gym to continue through Victory Road

Gym: 8

Pokemon:
    (Levels are meant to be your highest level pokemon's levels +1-3)
    Golisopod with Life Orb
    Ability: Emergency Exit
    - Aqua Jet
    - First Impression
    - Protect
    - Sucker Punch

Primarina (Female) with Mental Herb (Ace)
    Ability: Liquid Voice
    - Attract
    - Moonblast
    - Echoed Voice
    - Charm

Vaporeon with Leftovers
    Ability: Hydration
    - Rain Dance
    - Wish
    - Scald
    - Acid Armor

Items: 1 Revive, 1 Full Restore

Quotes:

Introductions: (skipped if you must retry the battle) "... I doubted you, what with how you struggled with the early gyms. I was like you once, determined an' all that. I even became Champion for a time, and let me tell you, its not fun. I hope that I'm able to discourage you from challenging the League, for I do not wish for your thrashing by The Elite 4. Enough small talk, I want a fair fight. Lets go!"

My Pokemon are Damaged: "Let up, or you'll lose steam!"

I am hit Super Effectively: "Unless you have STAB, that's not going to help!"

Last Pokemon: "Your resolve is surely withering. Here, let me erode it further!"

I Win with 0 Faints: "You were caught up in the Siren's Song."
    I Win with 1 Faint: "I thought you would have given up earlier?"
    I Win with 2 Faints: "What a great battle! Hope you have better luck next time!"

I Lose while fainting 0-1 Pokemon: "I thought Water resisted Fire?"
    I Lose while fainting 2-4 Pokemon: "Great battle! I'll be rooting for you in the Elite 4!"
    I Lose while fainting 5 Pokemon: "Well damn! I swore I had you on the ropes!"

Badge Speech: "Thanks for the show! To continue onward through Victory Road I'll let you through the Gym Leader locker rooms. There should be an attendant there that will hand you your badge and the T.R. for Sparkling Aria. I wish you the best of luck. Sayonara!"

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2020
    Hopping onto the Trend Train, here we go, lads.

Name: Auriana
    Ideal Type: Psychic
    No. of Pokémon: 4
    Description: She may be quite young, but her progression in last year's Gym Challenge proved quite outstanding. She employs the mystical tactics of Psychic-Type Pokémon, and although she couldn't defeat the Champion, she qualified herself to succeed [Town]'s previous Gym Leader, [Prev. Leader]. She's known to practice different activities to clear her mind, to better understand the Pokémon she trains. An artist and a showman (showgirl?), she's bound to make any encounter enjoyable.

Gym Challenge:
    "Your Gym Challenge is this, reach the end of the maze! Make use of your senses, you'll need to if you're going to face the leader!"

A maze with different visual and audio cues that tell you which path to take, or you'll fall into a trap, and start at the last platform your stepped on. Each pathway is adorned with grass patches, so there's a chance you'll encounter a wild Pokémon. On every "safe" platform is a trained you'll have to battle, each with a specific set,
    Gym Trainer Elle: Kadabra and Kirlia
    Gym Trainer Terri: Gothita and Munna
    Gym Trainer Syd: Jynx and Hatenna

Your guide will always be the same, specific Ralts.

The first branch has two paths, one behind a Ralts, the other behind a Hatenna. Follow the Ralts.

Cue fight with Elle.

The second branch has two paths, both guarded by a Ralts. However, each Ralts has a different sound. The right one will demonstrate its appearance and sound to you before each branch of pathways. Follow the Ralts with the "agitated" cry. (The other will have a "soothed" cry)

Cue fight with Terri.

The third branch has three paths, one of them is the obvious wrong one, as it is accompanied by a shiny Ralts. (You can't fight, or catch the Ralts, so sorry, Shiny fans.) The other one has the Ralts with the slightly lower cry.

Cue fight with Syd.

The final branch will have four paths. This time, you'll have to pay attention to pitches. The shiny Ralts is there, the soothed Ralts is there, but the third incorrect Ralts will have a lower-pitched cry than the correct one. Follow the higher-pitched Ralts.

You will have completed your Gym Challenge, and are now ready to face Auriana.

Battle against Gym Leader Aria.

No. 1
    Meowstic (Male)
    Level: 35
    Held Item: None
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Moves: Confusion, Sucker Punch Light Screen, Reflect
    Behavior: Focuses on defending self, and relying on opponent to damage themselves.

No. 2/3 (randomized)
    Musharna (Female)
    Ability: Forewarn
    Moves: Hypnosis, Imprison, Dream Eater, Future Sight
    Behavior: Most of its moves rely on its opponent being asleep, so give your Pokémon a Chesto Berry, or be ready with the medicine.

No. 2/3 (randomized)
    Gallade (Male)
    Type: Psychic/Fighting
    Held Item: Scope Lens
    Ability: Steadfast
    Moves: Swords Dance, Aerial Ace, Psychic, Night Slash
    Behavior: Brutal and speedy, relies on its own strength. Tends to get critical hits due to held item.

No. 4
    Hatterene (Female) (Gigantamax)
    Type: Fairy/Psychic
    Ability: Anticipation
    Moves (Normal): Psybeam, Psychocut, Dazzling Gleam, Brutal Swing
    Moves (Gigantamax): Max Mindstorm (x2), G-Max Smite, Max Darkness
    Behavior: Auriana's last resort. She'll use moves depending on what pokemon you're using, attempting to seek a weakness.

Statements

Introduction
    "Well, well, yet another Gym Challenger.
    I gotta say, I'm impressed you came out all this way to face me.
    But don't get too comfortable friend, you know the Gym Challenge is our little way of testing you.
    Testing you to see if you're able to stand up for yourself and your Pokémon, even in the face of danger,
    Testing you to see if you've got the spirit to see the bigger picture.
    Now, why don't we get this show on the road? I foresee quite the spectacle."

Beginning of Fight
    "You know what to do, Meowstic. Be the fortress their mind's eye cannot penetrate."

Hit with Super Effective/Critical Hit
    "Ah, as expected... predictable that you would seek to use your strengths against mine... but always welcome."

When a Player's Pokémon Faints
    "Feeling a little light-headed, friend? I know you've got some fight left in you."

Down to Last Pokémon
    " So this is how it's going to be...? I see... Well... I've saved something for a grand finalé."

Gigantamaxing Pokémon
    "The stars allign, and fate proclaims, it's time to shine, Gigantamax, Hatterene!"

When Defeated
    "Well... I'd be lying if I said I didn't have faith in you."

Post-Battle
    "You've given me quite the performance this day, [Name]. I look forward to seeing you climb the ranks.
    I believe you've deserved a little souvenir for your victory, this day. [Town]'s Gym Badge is yours, my friend.
    You'll go far, [Name]. I know I did."

After defeating her, you are awarded the T.M., Light Screen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Name: Fjord
    81d5ea636175a2c7acda0db2280ec81f.jpg

Type: Water
    7th Gym
    Gym Puzzle: Series of diving boards wherein if you lose a trainer battle, you have to dive into a large pool below and re-challenge all of the trainers.

Gym Trainers:
    Swimmer Rivers with Poliwhirl and Crawdaunt
    Swimmer Marina with Wingull, Marill, and Gorebyss
    Swimmer Wave with Wailmer and Golduck
    Swimmer Jett with Seaking, Finneon, and Barraskewda
    Swimmer Lily with Ludicolo and Dewgong

Introduction: "Aye, welcome to my gym! I modeled it to have some of the highest diving boards in the world as diving is my passion. Though, if there's one thing that I'm more passionate about - it's battling. Now, enough talk! I say it's about time we dived straight into this battle, whaddya say?"

Pokemon:

Vaporeon (Female)
    Lv. 44
    Moves: Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Acid Armor, Muddy Water

Floatzel (Male)
    Lv. 43
    Moves: Ice Fang, Dive, Agility, Crunch

Gyrados (Male)
    Type: Water/Flying
    Lv. 46
    Moves: Dragon dance, Crunch, Earthquake, Waterfall

Frillish (Male)
    Type: Water/Ghost
    Lv. 42
    Moves: Shadow Ball, Giga Drain, Scald, Hex

Comments:

1st pokemon faints: "What a big splash. Don't get too cocky, you'll lose your form!"

Critical/Super Effective Hit: "Can't lose focus now, I've trained too hard for this!"

Down to last pokemon: "Well, well, well, you can swim in calm waters but can you survive the force of a tsunami?"

Victory: "Nice try kid. You were thrown into the sea and you sank. Better learn to swim before challenging me."

Loss: "Wowie! You just drowned me!"

Post Battle: "Kid, you're really goin' places. You just outswam me by a mile! You've earned yourself the Tsunami badge! Keep trainin' hard and you'll be unstoppable. Oh yea, and take this! Here's the TM for Dive! With it, you'll be able to explore the deepest depths of the ocean and more than that, you'll be able to grow as a trainer. Best of luck to ya and keep swimming as I always say!"

Last edited:

IronScyther

7th Gym Leader Bug trainer
    Years
  • I've always wondered since I was a kid what type of gym trainer I would be and just recently I have figured it out so I came up with a cool little story about it.

I take over the 7th gym for Blaine after he retires. He finds me training against Tentacruel off of the old cinnabar island for the Elite Four (heart gold) and notices my Pokémon's fierce will to fight and get back up. He asks me if I would entertain an old man for a few hours and he got to telling me his old war stories and of his run in with some excellent trainer he once meet named Red, after we get to know each other he asks me to battle but the trick is I can only use the Pokémon on me and they have to be the same type. I look in my bag and out of all 6 pokeballs I only have two of the same type. He then Grabs two Pokémon from his belt and throws out his Ninetails and Arcanine. I smirk and release my Heracross and Scyther. As the intense battle rages on his Arcanine is face to face with my Scyther both exhausted as the island is charred and smashed from the battle in a last ditch effort I throw out a metal coat to Scyther which then evolves her into Scizor using roost she revives her HP and becomes stronger. She quickly shoots into the air avoiding a powerful flamethrower. Using Scizor's new found strength from the metal coat she charges up amd cuts through the fire smashing into Arcanine with a powerful Giga Impact knocking out Arcanine cold. Blaine impressed with the battle and how well me and my Scizor fought asks me if I would give my dreams of being the Pokémon master up so I could train with him and one day take over his gym. I smile And tell him I'm more the up for the task!

Name: Mikey
    Type: Bug
    Gym: 7th
    Maze: Get to the top of the volcano with boulders in your way
    Badge: Larva Badge
    Gift: TM 62 (Silver Wind)

Pokémon:
    [Venomoth] 45
    -Sleep Powder
    - Giga Drain
    -Silver Wind
    -Psychic

[Heracross] 48
    -Aerial Ace
    -Horn Attack
    -Brick Break
    -Megahorn

[Scizor] 49
    -Roost
    -Iron Head
    -X-Scissor
    -Giga Impact

Intro: Huh...you made it to the top of the mountain, that was the easy part let's see how long you can stay here!!

Win: Don't feel to bad I was trained by the best!

Lose: Wow is still amazes after all these years the talent of trainers that always seems to make it to this island.

Attachments

• 21127311-43A0-44C1-A988-976D266867EF.jpeg
      21127311-43A0-44C1-A988-976D266867EF.jpeg
      151.2 KB · Views: 3
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    Name: Cole
    Type: Dark (my 3rd favorite!)
    Gym Number: 8
    Puzzle: There are 5 rooms, with one trainer in the first 3 and two in the last 2. Each room you enter has a question of various topics that you need to solve, and doors where there are answers. If you pick the wrong one, the next room's puzzle will be a hard one, like a warp maze or an ice level, and increase the difficulty of the trainers in that room, and you will only be able to see 4 squares around you. If you pick the right answer, the next room will have easier trainers, your visibility will be normal and the puzzle will be easier, like in Lenora's gym. After clearing the puzzle and defeating the trainers in each room, another question will appear, and the cycle continues until you reach Cole's room (room 6).

All Pokémon are leveled up by 4 if you answer wrong (except Cole's), and will hold certain items like Berries, Weakness Policies or Expert Belts. Additionally, they will have coverage moves to help against Fighting/Bug/Fairy types, such as Iron Head or Flamethrower.

Trainer 1 (T1):
    Ace Trainer Finn
    Lvl 47 Purrloin
    Lvl 49 Muk-Alola

T2:
    Ace Trainer Ciara
    Lvl 48 Mandibuzz
    Lvl 48 Morpeko
    Lvl 49 Scrafty

T3:
    Ace Trainer Selena
    Lvl 50 Umbreon
    Lvl 50 Honchcrow
    Lvl 52 Zoruark

T4:
    Ace Trainer Douglas
    Lvl 52 Greninja
    Lvl 54 Grimmsnarl

T5 (possible double battle with T4)
    Ace Trainer Sully
    Lvl 52 Raticate-Alola
    Lvl 54 Drapion

T6
    Veteran Kyra
    Lvl 53 Sableye
    Lvl 53 Scrafty
    Lvl 54 Persian-Alola
    Lvl 55 Incineroar

T7
    Veteran Adrian
    Lvl 54 Absol
    Lvl 54 Pangoro
    Lvl 55 Crawdaunt
    Lvl 56 Shiftry

Gym Leader Scott:
    Lvl 61 Tyranitar
    Lvl 61 Sharpedo
    Lvl 61 Houndoom
    Lvl 61 Obstagoon
    Lvl 64 Hydreigon

Before battle:
    Congrats, you're the second challenger this week to not get lost at some point. I didn't want to make my Houndoom sniff someone else out, that would've taken her ages. As you know, I am the last obstacle before you're able to challenge the League. Before we battle, I have to ask you one question: are you afraid of the dark?

Battle start:
    Do you fight dirty?

Super-effective hit:
    You'll pay for this!

Sending out his last Pokémon:
    So, you've beat the rest of my team? It doesn't matter, because my Hydreigon will tear you apart!

Victory:
    Sorry, (player name), but it looks like your fire has been snuffed out.

Loss:
    Wait, what?

After battle:
    You've got skill. Here, take the Shade Badge. You've earned it. Oh, here's your complimentary TM.
    (receive the Dark Pulse TM)
    If your Pokémon is fast enough, you can flinch your opponents pretty often. Battles are always easier when your foe can't move.

If spoken to again:
    Shoo, there's another challenger coming. Don't you need to heal your Pokémon or something?

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    Type: Ghost

Gym #8

Gym Puzzle:As soon as you enter, I steal your Pokemon, and hide them around the gym. You have a 5 minute time limit to find them If you don't find all of them in time, you'll have to redo the entire thing. (Trainers will stay defeated though, I'm not that cruel.)

Name: Tery (As in Cemetery)
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Pokemon:

Decidueye

Level:55

Moves: Spirit Shackle, Frenzy Plant, Synthesis, Shadow Claw

Held Item: Decidium Z (Sinister Arrow Raid)

Dusknoir

Level:53

Moves: Phantom Force, Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater

Mismagius

Level:57

Moves: Night Shade, Omnious Wind, Shadow Ball, Astonish

Gengar

Level:50

Moves: Lick, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Punch, Spite, Grudge

Held Item: Gengarite (Mega Gengar)

Shedinja

Level:62

Moves: Sucker Punch, Shadow Claw, Acrobatics, Scratch
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Intro: "So, you managed to find your Pokemon, ey? Name's Tery, short for Cemetery. And, while I can't send you to one, you're gonna wish I did.

First Hit: "Lucky shot."

Final Pokemon: "YOU'VE ACTIVATED MY TRAP CARD!!!"

Win: "Look, kid. Just go home. There's no way you can beat me."

Lose: ". . ."

You have received the Shade Badge!

Shade Badge:Looks like the Moon covered by a few clouds

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Gym Leader's Name: Andrew
    Type: Dark
    Gym Number: 6
    Badge: Phantom Badge
    Puzzle: Almost like an inverted lighthouse, but it is actually an opera theater! Will be dark once you go in, where a section of lights is lit for every challenger defeated! The gym leader waits at the bottom floor! This gym is only open at night!

Pokemon: 4
    Malamar: Lv. 35
    Houndoom: Lv. 32
    Mightyena: Lv. 33
    Honchkrow: Lv. 33

Introduction Quote: "Bienvenido, retadora! I am Andrew, Gym Leader of this fine established gym! So you're here for a battle, eh? I shall warn you, nino! I will not be let down easily! Vamonos!"
    When the first Pokemon faints: "That was magnifico so far, but it still gets harder from here!"
    At the last Pokemon: "This is it! Vamos, Malamar! Show them no mercy!"
    Gym Leader's Victory: "Lo siento, my friend! You're just not strong enough! Let's try again soon!"
    Gym Leader's Loss: "Alas, I admit defeat... you have beaten me fair and square!"
    Representing the Badge: "Excelente trabajo, retadora! It was fun while it lasted! As proof of your victory, I shall bestow upon you... with this Phantom Badge! All Pokemon up to level 40 will obey your every command without any hassle! And this is TM Embargo! With that move, all items will be useless for up to 5 turns! We shall meet again soon! Farewell!"

Note: Just like Gym Leader Fantina who speaks French, Andrew here, will be speaking Spanish! And for those who are wondering about this, this is the same Andrew who was on America's Got Talent!

Last edited:

Spite's Pleasure

Shiny Extrodinaire
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2020
    Name: Dragasire
    GL: 8
    City: Meteor City
    Pokemon:
    Turtonator (Lv.75)
    Flygon (Lv.72)
    Guzzlord (Lv.76)
    Tyrantrum (Lv.74)
    Garchomp (Lv.71)
    (Ace) Kingdra (Lv.79)
    Type: Dragon
    Puzzle: You must go through the gym, dodging meteors, but if you go the wrong way, you will dodge but fight a trainer
    Phrases:
    "Welcome to my draconic hideout! My army of dragons shall defeat you!"
    "Hmm, I must try harder! Attack, Turtonator!"
    "I will not give up! My Kingdra will strike a meteor upon your pokemon and win!"
    "Oh dear, I must push onward and win!"
    "Hah, i guess my army of dragons twas too much power!"
    "I guess it twas not enough to win...."
    "You have shown extrodinary power... Here is the Draconic Badge to celebrate your win!"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2021
    I got electric and i also got 4 so electric gym fourth gym!!!!

Name: Lady Greva

style:double battle

1st pokemon: pincurtin

ability: elactric surge

zing zap
    discharge
    recover
    bubble beam

2nd pokemon: Lanturn
    ability: volt absorb

aqua ring
    thunder wave
    blizzard
    scald

3rd: morpeko

Arua wheel
    discharge
    crunch
    brick break

Before battle: "Well hello there! I am lady Greva, unlike my trainers i am a doublr battle gym leader! Like my trainers im electric type. But lets just see whose team gets defeated! also you are my second challenger so i might not be that good, anyway good luck!"
    (the first trainer was your rival)

super effective: "Type matchups eh, i got those too!"

last two pokemon: "Im down to my last two, Lets have fun ok?"

last pokemon: "darn single battles arent my style but we might manage!"

when you win: "i told you i wasnt that good. But i hope you had fun oh and heres your badge *hands the zap badge* its the zap badge now pokemon up to level *insert level* will obey you even if you got them rom a trade! And a TM! *hands TM 25* its the move thunder its pretty good by my standards! Have fun future champion!!"

when i win: "OMG OMG WOW!!! I won!!! You were really tough though. please challenge me again when you are ready!!"

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023

*First Gym*
    bug.gif

~Gym Puzzle~
    The gym contains different footsteps made by the many bug type pokemon. The trainer needs to find out which bug pokemon's footprints go to the pictures that keeps the doors locked. Once they successfully figure out the footprints and solve the puzzle, they can traverse and meet the gym leader.
    Name: Luciel Flear

(Team)

Ce[color=#32923]nt[/color]i
    543.gif

Level: 12
    Moveset:
    -Poison Tail
    -Defense Curl
    -Rollout
    -Protect

Flutters
    267.gif

Level16
    Moveset:
    -Bug Bite
    -Gust
    -Absorb
    -Stun Spore

Lines!
    Introduction: Hello hello! Welcome to my gym! Seems like something is bugging you, could it be that you're buzzing about the idea of a badge? Oh? Oh right! Seems like I forgot to name myself. You are about to battle the one and only Luciel Flears! The Ultimate Bug Type user!
    Landing a hit: Buzz buzz. What's this? Seems like you won't be fluttering by this battle!
    Down to the last one: Huh....never knew you were an exterminator. But, that won't stop us! We shall exterminate the exterminators!
    Last pokemon, almost defeated: Yikes....this isn't buzz worthy....and seems like we can't sting our way out of this one.
    If the gym beats trainer: Haha! Bug pokemon are the best! Buzz buzz! Now buzz off before we call the queen!
    If the challenger wins: Buzz buzz....seems like our wings and stingers were no match....buzz....
    Speech with handing the badge: Mmm.......seems like you were tough enough to crush these bugs....but that doesn't mean I'm that easily beaten! You just...happened to get lucky. Anyhow here, take this badge and buzz off will you?

Last edited:
    Back