• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports 2nd Annual Official PokéCommunity March Madness Bracket Challenge

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
  • I haven't watched much but I've been keeping track (I also missed getting a bracket at work) and holy crap. Not just an upset, but a dominating one.

Years
  • That's my South region completely demolished with that upset. Only three of my picks made it through to the round of 32, while it looks like the other three regions I will have seven right in each as long as FSU holds on.

Years
  • ZEjrMm7.png

I still can't believe this is actually a thing.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • So I stopped watching basketball for like 3 hours last night and missed the last few because airplanes, then didn't have WiFi all morning, did I miss anything? Nah, nothing important could have possibly happened. I mean, it should just be an easy 4 wins for the ACC, right? So I totally shouldn't bother to check the...

Welp.

Uhhh...

Go Retreivers?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm having trouble understanding how some of these teams lost

Also RIP Houston, that one had to hurt

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

maybe next year #wareagle

Years
    • Seen today
    haHAA I have no clue what's going on

also literally filled out my bracket based on seeding

also don't care any more or less for any of these teams

Years
  • Sooo my bracket's in the top 3000 of about 1.9 million done on the NCAA website. Not bad, I guess.

Welp, Brendino has clinched 1st place in the group again. Next year, I'm submitting my bracket after him.
    My key to success is not being able to name a single player in the tournament, and basing my picks on some article I read about the NCAA on Bleacher Report like 5 years ago. It's foolproof!

Back