• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would your occupation be in the Pokemon world?

Years
  • A coordinator! I enjoy dressing for success. I also think that feeding your Pokemon and playing games with them are the most fun parts of the main series games. If I have sentimental attachment to a Pokemon I want to do my best to include them in my life, and contests are a great way to take a Pokemon that may not be competitive normally but let them be great as who they are. Wallace is my inspiration for me, and I wouldn't mind settling down in Hoenn one day.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    He+is+a+great+pokemon+breeder+_753b2904f8395d2aa5dd84be028db0bc.png

I'd totally be a breeder too - if I actually got to interact with Pokémon, I doubt I'd be interested in having them fight at all. Some of my favorite scenes from the anime weren't the battles, it was when they were just chilling with Pokémon, or watching Brock cook for and care for them.

umbralshadows

aerial silks angel
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2017
    entertainer just like in real life.. ... except this time with a circus full a pokemon. i for shure woud have popplio an its evolutionary line in there with me as i do my acrobatics an aerialist stunts an dances.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • I also wouldn't mind owning a bakery or sweets cafe that specializes in making treats for Pokemon (with the help of my beloved Swirlix and Slurpuff), running an orphanage/adoption centre like Mr. Fuji, or just travel around with my team sightseeing.

I could see myself doing the exact same, expect with some treats for humans, too. Setting up shop by a contest hall would be the best, I could help contestants make Pok?block and Poffins to help get their Pok?mon ready for the show.

Alternatively, I could work at the Carnalave Library and specialize in Sinnoh's mythology and folklore. Of course, every day would be ''bring your Pok?mon to work day" and my team could help out with simple tasks. For example, Espurr could float books down (and then back up) from the higher shelves and such.

I would, however, like to have a small period of time where I'd get to travel around a little. Getting to see and experience new things with my Pok?mon would be priceless.

And I'd so have an Eevee and Espurr, in the least. I <3 fluffy fox-feline and creepy yet cute kitten.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I feel like I'd be a professor since I enjoy learning about plant and animal life irl

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    Since Half-Occupations have been confirmed in the games and anime I'd be a Trainer/Artist I do art to pay the bills and battle people for the thrills.

Years
  • A coordinator! I enjoy dressing for success. I also think that feeding your Pokemon and playing games with them are the most fun parts of the main series games. If I have sentimental attachment to a Pokemon I want to do my best to include them in my life, and contests are a great way to take a Pokemon that may not be competitive normally but let them be great as who they are. Wallace is my inspiration for me, and I wouldn't mind settling down in Hoenn one day.

me too :) i'd be a coordinater too *& performer* :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2017
    Ok honestly i'd be scared to battle I wouldn't want to get my pokemon or me hurt. So i'd probably be a Pokemon professor.

Desox

This account is inactive.
    Years
  • Professor, assistant to (...), Pokémon Breeder or Scientist I guess.

Already interested in biology in real life, and I think I'd really be interested in Pokémon biology if it was an existing field too!

kinesis

Sounds like one of them lil' birds
    Years
  • I think Breeder would be the most interesting, but the idea of being stationary doesn't appeal to me.
    I think it'd have to be a field researcher or something.

Years
  • I see myself as Gym Leader. I would be 3rd or 4th in row and would use Normal-Types. My Gym Puzzle would be challenging, probably something like Silph Co puzzle in Gen I.

My team would look something like this: Komala lead, Snorlax with Z-Move, Lickilicky and Mega Audino.

27thColt

The Collector
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2023
    Probably cool to just be a trainer roaming the world. Would be nice if I even gained the title of champion so I have something to tell my grandkids.

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    I would definitely be a breeder.
    I actually would also probably travel for the purpose of collecting every pokemon species so that I could offer every species of pokemon at my breeding ranch.
    Considering that I would have the goal of collecting every single pokemon, I would probably also work as a pokemon researcher helping the various professors and scientists further their research into pokemon ecosystems.
    In the end though it would all be just for the purpose of becoming a great Pokemon Breeder.

Back