• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2017
    after the champion version is not working i want to complete game plz help me

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2017
    after becoming champion version did not work plz help me
    I want to complete the game

Years
  • Does anyone know how to get starter Pokemon like Piplup, Froakie etc.
    If so, then where?

u can get only starters of first and third generation u can get them at:bulbasaur-spirulina city,squirtle-the city where most houses are locked,charmander-purslane village,torchic-dandelion village,treeko-covellite ruins and mudkip-narcassius town

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2017
    Can someone please make a list of all the gift Pokemon available in the game? It would be really helpful.

Years
  • Can someone please make a list of all the gift Pokemon available in the game? It would be really helpful.

riolu-egg given for free,all starters and castform and phione from egg you buy in lande region,bulbasaur,squirtle,charmander,treeko,torchic,mudkip,beldum,aerodactyl,bagon,gible,sylveon,leafeon,glaceon,zorua,eevee and few more that i will add as i remember them just talk to all trainers to receive all gift pokemon one trainer in purslane village wants to trade horsea for bagon

Last edited:
    Years
  • my game screen turns blank when i use berry blender i have completed this beta and there is nothing left for me except winning contests and i could not win them without pokeblocks

Kartana

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Sir 1158 is this hack dead if it's not can I suggest new sprites, expanded pokedex, mega evolution in battle and new overworld sprites that will make this hack realy great.
    Please anyone dont reply if youre going to be mean

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Is it possible to buy Poke Balls in this game after rescuing the science team at Mt. Burvine or are you stuck buying the expensive Ultra Balls all the time?

Back