• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
hi..i post novels deal with it....played many hack: good -bad>dont care to me they are something old that i liked..made in new light that i love..(like intro or something) simm to this hack my gramar is bad <>who cares in both cases...hack it self is great thats what maters, story good made from person that can be called best (almost)....Mega evos awesome didnt play much up to delta hideout (little past 7 badge) and here i stoped for now....

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
why stop??? well reason is simple:in all games i catch all pokes that i can...up to that point (7 badge) and then i....well evo them all....while i level selected few as my team...thats it...most of a time i dont search guides...walks...help etc...what i do tho..is look up for EVOLUTION LIST....thats all..its beta 4 so pls can u post it wind..???

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
if u dont want to for some or any reason....then pls help me with my list of pokes.... Rhydon>rhyperior didnt go above 42lv -how? graveler > golem hes around 70lv ? heliptile >heliolisk...hmm read somewhere answer by stone tried all no good...didnt try to level him up yet... seadra> kingdra also around 70lv-how?? and...dusclops>duscnoir...i guess its by happiness by night but for some reason he wont evolve curent lv 62 ?thats all..took me long time mind u to evolve all these guys especially when u do consider that theres almost no grind place,,,

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
Where can i find shiny stone? Or if this isn't in game, how can i evolve floette?

there are no dawn nor shiny stones in this game hmm and most evos done by them are replaced by sun stone but...to be sure best option is go colchicine city and buy all stones that are available in supermarket ..then try one of them on pokemon that evolve by..any stone...

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
if u dont want to for some or any reason....then pls help me with my list of pokes.... Rhydon>rhyperior didnt go above 42lv -how? graveler > golem hes around 70lv ? heliptile >heliolisk...hmm read somewhere answer by stone tried all no good...didnt try to level him up yet... seadra> kingdra also around 70lv-how?? and...dusclops>duscnoir...i guess its by happiness by night but for some reason he wont evolve curent lv 62 ?thats all..took me long time mind u to evolve all these guys especially when u do consider that theres almost no grind place,,,

ok so i got rhyperior 43lv and heliolisk 36lv by level up not stone still need 3 others

Years

u can trade at ivara league

Years
collector you can catch golem near ivara league or trade graveller and you can get kingra by levelling up seadra while holding dragon scale or by trading it while holding dragon scale

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
collector you can catch golem near ivara league or trade graveller and you can get kingra by levelling up seadra while holding dragon scale or by trading it while holding dragon scale

thx arceus for info about golem i did flag him from hiker in falls soo ill catch him later....dragon scale u say hmm..i knew its normal evolve thingy with seadra to evolve like that hoped he changed it like for kings rock evos but no bigi i have some free time now soo ill go exterminate horse till i catch one that have it..and ill probably evolve it(kingdra) cuz of moves and all..

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
thx arceus for info about golem i did flag him from hiker in falls soo ill catch him later....dragon scale u say hmm..i knew its normal evolve thingy with seadra to evolve like that hoped he changed it like for kings rock evos but no bigi i have some free time now soo ill go exterminate horse till i catch one that have it..and ill probably evolve it(kingdra) cuz of moves and all..

altho wont be much extermination if it has same glich as all emerald hacks aka -lowest level horse there catch with ultra ball and u get it..soo lets catch lv 32 horse...any horse lv 32 that is..

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
wow,...2h of fishing and no milotic in sight..hope it is place related cuz its show rate must be below 3%....feebas wasnt this hard to find and hes supposed to be 1%

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
wow,...2h of fishing and no milotic in sight..hope it is place related cuz its show rate must be below 3%....feebas wasnt this hard to find and hes supposed to be 1%

and only reason i didnt evolve him yet is..im almost sure he left it at beauty evolve way..and that is pain cuz i didnt collect many berry.................ok im idiot totaly forgot that theres berry shop in cosmos..i can buy tons of pamtre berrys there and evolve it fast...which makes these posts useless i guess

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
heh i guess it aint that simple ,,,when i go to blender i get dark screen glich i guess....totaly lucky tho 56lv and it evolve horay we have milotic....20 more to go and im gonna catch them all......

Last edited:
Years
heh i guess it aint that simple ,,,when i go to blender i get dark screen glich i guess....totaly lucky tho 56lv and it evolve horay we have milotic....20 more to go and im gonna catch them all......

i also have that dark screen glitch

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen today
arceus 1 said:
i dont think that 1158 pays attention to this hack now
He's probably completing the game, he even said on the Resolute thread that he will focus on Mega Power in the future. So, that means we'll have to wait a while(remember that the game has 2 storylines, that's a lot of scripting!)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 15, 2019
He's probably completing the game, he even said on the Resolute thread that he will focus on Mega Power in the future. So, that means we'll have to wait a while(remember that the game has 2 storylines, that's a lot of scripting!)

i also read that somewhere....well im gonna totally fast start normal story....i did save on branch...but..ill deff replace at list part of my team,,,,

Back