• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Eternal X & Wilting Y [Version 2.67 Released]

Years
  • Hello, I created an account just to say thank you for making this hack! I have only 3 badges and already 14+ hours in the game! Being able to see every Pokémon in 3D is so cool, it really makes the Kalos region interesting! The difficulty level is perfect, it's not too hard if you think enough haha. So yeah, awesome game, can't wait to finish it! :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hello, I created an account just to say thank you for making this hack! I have only 3 badges and already 14+ hours in the game! Being able to see every Pokémon in 3D is so cool, it really makes the Kalos region interesting! The difficulty level is perfect, it's not too hard if you think enough haha. So yeah, awesome game, can't wait to finish it! :D
    Hey, thanks for taking the time to tell me that! It's always good to hear people are enjoying the hack; hope you have fun with the rest of it!

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2023
    hey, i recently found this and im having fun with it but i have a problem now, the HM cut is still a normal type move with 30 pp. i can still find every "new" pokemon from the updated game so it works but there seems to be thing that are missing, i followed the install intructions for citra but some things seems to not work (like the first time i installed insane mode the first gym used the legal normal team so i changed it and am currently onw to the 2 gym to see if its still normal or insane).
    edit: upon reading it again it might have tossed me into the legal version even though i should be on insanity. i was even up against a trainer who had items such as focus sash and leftovers so i REALLY should be in insanity mode. also my absorb and megadrain on my shroomish is stronger than normal (giving them the rebalanced rules)

edit 2: turns out im just really stupid. i installed the legal insane mode the second time so now everything works fine lmao

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    hey, i recently found this and im having fun with it but i have a problem now, the HM cut is still a normal type move with 30 pp. i can still find every "new" pokemon from the updated game so it works but there seems to be thing that are missing, i followed the install intructions for citra but some things seems to not work (like the first time i installed insane mode the first gym used the legal normal team so i changed it and am currently onw to the 2 gym to see if its still normal or insane).
    edit: upon reading it again it might have tossed me into the legal version even though i should be on insanity. i was even up against a trainer who had items such as focus sash and leftovers so i REALLY should be in insanity mode. also my absorb and megadrain on my shroomish is stronger than normal (giving them the rebalanced rules)

edit 2: turns out im just really stupid. i installed the legal insane mode the second time so now everything works fine lmao
    Oh lol you had me worried there for a second, thought something might've been broken! Good to know it's all sorted now though!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2021
    Hey, I have some difficulties to install the hack (some parts can't be downloaded the "5" for example). Can I have another way to download ? I am really exciting to play this hack !

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey, I have some difficulties to install the hack (some parts can't be downloaded the "5" for example). Can I have another way to download ? I am really exciting to play this hack !
    Hey, I guess I could upload the hack somewhere else (would need to know which version you want first though), but it'd be better to find out why the download isn't working. It should just download a single zip file; what exactly is going wrong?

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2021
    Hi! I've followed all the steps in the install guide for CFW 3DS, but when I attempt to boot the game I get a luma crash. Everything went fine during install, and it seems to crash before or during patching. I have the crash dump if that would help! I have the latest version for everything, and I'm using a USA X cartridge. Do these only work on the digital editions of the games, or am I missing something? The version I'm attempting to play is legal mode.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    One question (which I don't know if already made it, sorry if that's the case)

Is there any legendary pokemon (besides mewtwo zygarde and the respective kanto bird) shiny locked?

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hi! I've followed all the steps in the install guide for CFW 3DS, but when I attempt to boot the game I get a luma crash. Everything went fine during install, and it seems to crash before or during patching. I have the crash dump if that would help! I have the latest version for everything, and I'm using a USA X cartridge. Do these only work on the digital editions of the games, or am I missing something? The version I'm attempting to play is legal mode.
    Hey, the hack should work perfectly with a physical cartridge. The legal version seems to be fine on my end, so maybe the crash dump would help. If you could send it through that'd be great! The other thing you could do for now is double check the title update isn't installed.
    One question (which I don't know if already made it, sorry if that's the case)

Is there any legendary pokemon (besides mewtwo zygarde and the respective kanto bird) shiny locked?
    I've removed all the shiny locks from legendary Pokemon; the only shiny locked mons are a one-time encounter Scatterbug (no idea where that shows up), the gift Lucario and a one-time Abomasnow (don't know where that is either).

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I've removed all the shiny locks from legendary Pokemon; the only shiny locked mons are a one-time encounter Scatterbug (no idea where that shows up), the gift Lucario and a one-time Abomasnow (don't know where that is either).

Oh that's awesome. Gonna reset events already did, so I can shiny hunt them. Thanks!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2020
    Hey, the hack should work perfectly with a physical cartridge. The legal version seems to be fine on my end, so maybe the crash dump would help. If you could send it through that'd be great! The other thing you could do for now is double check the title update isn't installed.

I had the same problem i think u need to delete the x or y update file cause thats what worked for me just did this like 2 days ago

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Hey Buffel Saft love the mod! Hope this isn't a stupid question but is there a way to play the game with the original Pokémon? The 721 are a little overwhelming lol thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hey Buffel Saft love the mod! Hope this isn't a stupid question but is there a way to play the game with the original Pokémon? The 721 are a little overwhelming lol thanks again!
    Hey thanks! To do that you just need to delete the wild Pokemon file from the hack's folders; it's in romfs/a/0/1 and is named "2". Bear in mind this will also make all of the wild Pokemon underlevelled, so you might need to do a bit of grinding if you catch a new team member later in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2022
    Is there a QOL/convenient way of changing pokemons natures and/or abilities? Not sure if this was mentioned anywhere.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Is there a QOL/convenient way of changing pokemons natures and/or abilities? Not sure if this was mentioned anywhere.
    You can buy ability capsules after getting the second badge, but changing natures has to be done in a save editor. Enemy trainers all have random natures and no EVs though, so your own Pokemon's natures don't really matter that much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    Hello Buffel, just made an account out of necessity to tell you that the mod freezes at 0 fps on citra when i load a save, followed through every step and i have tried 3 times, haven't been able to fix this. Please can you give me some pointers or make a fix, thanks in advance

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2024
    Hello Buffel, just made an account out of necessity to tell you that the mod freezes at 0 fps on citra when i load a save, followed through every step and i have tried 3 times, haven't been able to fix this. Please can you give me some pointers or make a fix, thanks in advance
    Hey, which version of the hack are you using? Need to know so I can try to replicate the issue.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2021
    insanity legal and rebalanced, also isn't there a way to play with the update. your ultra sun and moon hack can be played with the update

Back