• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event Favorite Pokémon Tournament 2017: Finale

Which are your favorites? (Choose as many as you'd like!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
mewtwo winning me pokemon stadium one and two , and smash bros khagaskahn because of dizzy punch, go with lugia because its awesome

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 25, 2019
Voted Scizor, Lugia, Jirachi, Eeveelutions, Gengar and Dragonite haha! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Charmeleon and Dragonair families 4lyf <333 Although I threw Scizor a vote too because amazing.

Years
Well, another year has come and gone, which means that the Favorite Pokémon Tournament has come to a conclusion, too. I want to thank everyone that took the time to vote and post in these threads, not only this year, but in any of the FPT polls the past 5 years. A lot more work than you might imagine goes on behind the scenes to make the FPT run as smooth as possible, so it's always nice to see people participating in these threads. But, with the sappy stuff out of the way, it's time to announce PC's favorite Pokemon of 2017...

8L09uGJ.gif

Eevee and the Eeveelutions!

Over the past number of years, the Eeveelutions have dominated their respective typing polls, with another 4 victories being claimed in 2017's tournament. In a change from years past, all of the Eeveelutions were declared eligible for the final poll, and judging on the way the vote turned out, it looks like the right call was made. Congratulations to Eevee, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, and Sylveon in capturing the title as PokeCommunity's favorite Pokemon of 2017!!

Back