• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EGGNOG: Like it or LOVE IT? [Hate it and I shoot you in the face]

Eggnog, what's your opinion on it?

• Love it

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Like it

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Ehhh neutral

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Hate it [PLEASE DON'T SHOOT]

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Never tried it

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters

Haruka of Hoenn

Rolling writer
Years
  • Whenever I think of eggnog, I think of that Fairly Odd Parents Christmas episode :P
    I like the drink, but I can't have more than a few sips of it because it's so sweet.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • eggnog
    drink containing egg and cream: a drink made of milk or cream, eggs, sugar, spice, and sometimes an alcoholic beverage such as brandy, bourbon, rye, or rum, traditionally served in the winter, especially at Christmas

To be honest, I've never tried one. >.>

Years
  • I can't say I've ever tried eggnog before. I wouldn't mind it if I ever went over to America or something, but I won't go out of my way just to try and find it like I do with Dr. Pepper over here.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I can't say I've ever tried eggnog before. I wouldn't mind it if I ever went over to America or something, but I won't go out of my way just to try and find it like I do with Dr. Pepper over here.
    I remember being ecstatic to find a Burger King in South Korea lol (while living in Japan where they only have like 5 in the entire country).

Spearow

mr. nobody
    Years
  • Love it, it's an irreplaceable part of holiday tradition. I also like eggnog ice cream a lot. It is a flavor that is made for ice cream - creamy and mmmmmmmmmmm. Yes.

Sonikku

Super Speedie Sweetie
    Years
  • I love eggnog! ^_^
    But when I have eggnog ice cream...

IT'S MORE DELICOUS :D
    Eggnog Ice Cream is sooooooooooooo yummy as for eggnog itself it's good espchily Resting by the fireplace withe someone you love drinking it only bad part is we can hear by bro and his bro fighting about the wii yes that is right Tails knock it off

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I've had Soynog before, but never Eggnog. :[ Brandon couldn't drink Eggnog, so he used Soynog as a substitute. I'm pretty sure I didn't like it... XD;;

*makes a mental note to try eggnog for Paul*

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Eggnog tastes like vomit with the Christmas spirit.
    It's pretty obvious what my choice is.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I've never had it. Never even seen it offered at the Christmas gatherings I've been too.

I dunno. Raw egg seems weird to me.

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    I've never tried it, and I don't plan to. I'm not even sure if they sell it in the UK.

Back