• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia Madness: Guns [Game Over]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • You have a point, but I can see you shooting Gunner for the irony of it, regardless of your alignment, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
  • I'm a sharpshooter. Sharpshooting's what I'm supposed to do, right?

And if I was mafia, would I straight up admit to doing it?

Well if anyone would, it'd be you tbh. However at this moment I'm more inclined to believe you. Right now I'm actually more suss of the people who have already jumped on Bard. Seems like they're mafia going for the "easy" bw.

Also I have a vest. I hope it works.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • So, according to the phase post, Johnny was a power role, either a gunsmith or a blacksmith, but is listed as a villager. So we don't get to learn the dead people's roles. We also know that he didn't hand out anything last night.
    Apparently Lycan decided to be generous this time around xD

I too think Bard is probably the sharpshooter. He is insane enough to yolo shoot definitely xD. What troubles me however is that he is also a player capable of pulling such a wifom trick as the sniper. No matter which one he is, he is essentially vanilla now, so he is of no harm.

The way I see it, this is a game that doesn't have investigative roles, so we can't expect leads coming from a cop or the like. We should nl only d1 and only if absolutely necessary, meaning if we don't have a strong lead to go off of.

And btw, I'm gunned.

Edit : Why the hell did you kill Johnny? How am I supposed to have my revenge now??

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I wasn't sure if we wanted to claim items we received or not, but I'll trust you, alex. xD

I have received a gun as well. .-.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Lol 3 guns total? (I suppose there won't be any more)
    So, we've got 2 gunsmiths and a gun fabricator? Sounds a reasonable amount of gun givers for a 22 people setup. And I suppose the same would be true for the blacksmiths and the vest fabricator.

Going by the assumption that there are probably no more than 3 gun givers, that makes Johnny a blacksmith, because he didn't hand out anything. Gp also claimed receiving a vest, so there's 2 of the 3 vest givers. One could argue that the 3rd vest giver didn't give a vest, according to the phase post saying that some didn't hand out anything, which would essentially means Gp's vest is fake, but my opinion is that it's simply flavor text, and that Johnny was the only one who didn't hand out anything.

Desi, mind explaining that vote?

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    If a sharpshooter is sitting there behind their screen angry at a false claim they'll be shooting Bard anyway right. So on that basis, we can probably trust his claim.

I was given a vest last night as well.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • I took Desi's vote as a FOS on Bact for saying that Bard was a good lynch option, as Desi stated that he believed Bact's claim. Although Bact didn't actually vote for Bard, so there could be another reason for it but I don't see one.

Swithdas

What's a forum and how do I use it again..
    Years
  • Hmmmmm, plenty of anxious people voting, or people are just jumping the gun? (excuse the pun, its okay ill see myself out)

Years
  • Control Desi you can't eat her yet dammit.

britney-confused.gif

In the OP, it says identity will always be revealed when shooting a gun, but the person who shot Gunner was not revealed. Did I miss something?

I know it's just like asking question but it looks more like a mafia asking question because there is someone who can shoot in shadows. Other than that saying bard is good lynch option after he reveal that he shot gunner. Other 50% is just a hunch. We have to lynch someone or it will be same as beginner's mafia. So, other than going for nl or random vote. I vote for someone who I think is scum.

idk if you're telling truth that you got gun bac or it's just bluff. You want to do a Mexican standoff ^.^

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Sorry, been gone all weekend for the 4th. As per usual, will catch up.

Temporary vote until I can change - also I don't trust Bard's sudden claim/innocence. I should know, since I recently shot a gun D1 in another game when I was mafia. ;)

[KILL] Bardothren

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • If a sharpshooter is sitting there behind their screen angry at a false claim they'll be shooting Bard anyway right. So on that basis, we can probably trust his claim.

But do we know that there's only one Sharpshooter in the game? There could be more than one, with how the game is set up.

Back