• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Replays

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Are any of us finding ourselves playing X and Y again from beginning every now and again? How many runs have we completed so far, and what number of run are we up to currently?

Years
  • I haven't restarted from the beginning, and that's probably because looking back on the story it wasn't the same compared to the last generation.

pkmin3033

Replaying through Y right now, in fact! I've actually had a file at the start of the game since November 2014 - the first Diancie event - and I'd been using it to store event Pokemon until just recently, when I decided to pick it up again. Only my second time through, and since it's been two and a half years it feels relatively fresh. I'll probably go back and replay the older DS titles after this; need to build up a collection again. On Pokemon Bank this time.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • I always get both versions of each game of pokemon so I can have 1 for restarts must have done around 20+ runs of these games so far

Years
  • I started a new run last year to do an NFE challenge (with completely unevolved Pokémon) and haven't finished. Still on badge one.. hahaha. That's my second time replaying XY so I've really only done one full run, since challenges-wise I mostly use emulators. >.<'

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    X and Y are so easy to replay over and over again because of the sheer variety of Pokemon available to you.

天 (Caine)

Flower Child
    Years
  • I haven't replayed my Y copy for a while now. I'm trying to complete my Pokedex as much as I can until Sun/Moon is released. I've thought about purchasing a copy of X to start fresh when I wanted to, but I haven't felt the need to yet.

Years
  • I transferred everything I caught to Pokebank and started a new game. Sucks that there's really not much to do after beating the Elite 4 (there's the Looker missions, Kiloude city...that's about it).

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • That's what I'm doing now! I do it all the time. Either that, or I also do it with ORAS as well. However, I prefer XY because it's easier for me than most others. Since I sold my previous old 3DS (it wasn't the new new one), I haven't played older games because I also lost my action replay. So, I've been playing X or Y for quite a while now. :3

Back