• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Resource Thread

Dr. Seuss

Will finish GS Chronicles, I swear!
Years
Recently I discovered the link for my custom battle backgrounds from this post was broken, so I decided to reupload the resource and add 6 more backgrounds, now including the ones from the Johto Elite 4, the missing background for sand field and a custom pink background I made and is not from any game.

Click on the previous link to see the updated resource c:

Last edited:

hackerofdarkness

I have return
Years
Here's a script that crops .png and separates them all into individual folders, currently adding .pal export. It's a .py file.

Attachments

• sprite.txt
    3.1 KB · Views: 33

Prof. Leon Dias

Let your memes be dreams
Years
I decided to share with you indexed item sprites from Gen 4-8 that are not included in thedarkdragon11's sprite compilation found here : https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=365303

All are 24x24, indexed to 16 color sprites that should help everyone in their GBA rom hacking. Includes most from the original post for convenience's sake.
Each folder is neatly categorized as well. Note that not every single item that exists is included

Link to the folder: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/67ve337bb1lol/Indexed_Item_Sprites

Years
Some decapitalized type icons:

Version 1 (Gen 6/7 Inspired) -
3OB9TUF.png

Version 2 (Original FR/LG style) -
a1O9YmM.png

Decapitalized Summary Screen:
Wm8PEXz.png

How can I apply those to my rom? A asm routine? Directly overwriting an offset?

Thanks!

Years
You can insert these images through the tool called NSE

Thanks, that seems easy enough even for me. I suppose I need to insert the sprites first, take note of at wich offset they were inserset and then just replace the "Image:" field with this new offset, right?

Last edited:
Years
posted in the wrong thread cus im stupid

Hey, so when working on a hack project of mine, I noticed there weren't many sprites of Galarian Forms that were animated in gen 3 style, with animations. So I made some. I'm not a spriter but I wanted sprites in my hack that wasn't just one image moving up a few pixels as an animation. Credits to Larryturbo for this resource and leParagon, Kalalokki, RadicalCharizard & NoelleMBrooks for this one, as I used these for every sprite but the slowpoke-g and slowbro-g one.
Spoiler:

Will probably update this later!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I made a recolor of Emerald's Wallace inspired by the Ashnime and BW2 on a whim.
Gonna drop it here in case there's anyone interested in using it, though it's such a small and random change that I'd be surprised if there was.
WhYGvQF.png

EDIT: I forgot to recolor the overworld sprites. Here they are.
Vp7ZtdF.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Apr 3, 2023
Hey, I know it has been a while but I need to ask: Do you know if this patch works with physical/special split patches? If so, could you bring some?

Back