• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

road trips.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • Road trips were great. Especially those where you get to drive to and from Austin and from my hometown in California to San Diego or LA. It makes me unwind and relaxed.

Years
  • The longest road trip I've ever been on was one I was just on this past weekend, driving from Minneapolis to Fort Worth, and then back to Minneapolis. End to end is about 15 hours of non-stop drive time. It took us about 18 hours in a single shot to get back to Minneapolis from Sunday going into Monday. It took us 14 hours to get to just past Wichita on the way down, and another 7 to get to Fort Worth the next day.

I've also ridden a Greyhound bus for ~24 consecutive hours twice when heading to Ocala, FL and back.

I think I'll keep all my future road trips under 6 hours because those longer ones are insanely draining.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I love a good road trip. Have driven (or been driven) from here to Ocean City, Maryland. With a stop right in the middle in Hagerstown, Maryland both ways. The first portion is through hilly Pennsylvania, and then Maryland (especially everything from the Bay Bridge onwards) is just absolutely beautiful.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • The longest road trip we've ever been on was moving from Maine to Arizona. It was fun though because we passed through a lot of states I have never been to. We made a few little stops to enjoy some of the sights on the way.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    yea I just got back from a sweet road trip. some homies and I met up in san diego and rode up to la and long beach, then up the highway 1 to santa cruz, san jose and eventually san fransisco. my number one road trip rule is find new music for the drive. every time you listen to those songs after the trip you'll have the good memories and nostalgia rush through your vains like a sick junkie

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Went from Canada to Virginia Beach last summer in my bf's Mustang. I think it's 16 hours or so, we stayed there for a week then we went back to Canada. 100% would redo, Virginia Beach is so worth it.

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
    Years
  • Are you driving there alone or is your boyfriend gonna be with you the whole time, and is it just a drive there or do you plan to do things along the way?

idk, long drives just to get to a destination were never my thing really, would rather take a plane, even if that's not perfect either

i drove alone, and i did stop at places along the way if something caught my eye. i actually had a lot of fun and it was a nice experience! it was very tiring, but rewarding i think.

Reactions: Nah

User19sq

I've been on a few. My advice is: try not to die out there.

Back