• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon ElegantEmerald (1.3 released)

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
looks mint! will test it as soon as possible!

Thanks so much ♥

Battle Frontier movesets are Physical/Special (Gen4) or still Gen3 type?

I assume they're gen IV, unless the battle frontier uses a massively different battle system to the rest of the game

Played though the first Gym, and I kinda like it so far.

Also, Tail Whip has physical split icon instead of status.
Pokemon%20ElegantEmerald%20v1.3%20Tail%20Whip%20has%20physical%20icon_zpsp9k2j7le.png

Tail Whip has been changed from a physical move to a status move for the next beta (whenever it comes out)

Can someone offer an opinion on this before I download? Are the gyms teams difficult?

the gyms are currently the same level as they were in normal emerald, however they do have different teams

Do you mind telling us how trade-evo Pokémon evolve in this version? I might want my Slowpoke to evolve into Slowking instead of Slowbro.

Changed Evolutions
Spoiler:

Current Status:
Real life things have got in the way of the hack so I haven't done any work on it for quite a few months. However, I will try and resume work on it soon. I'm currently working on a three stage difficulty of this hack so you can chose which difficulty you'd like to play. Normal and Medium difficulty have been finished, Hard difficulty is part way done. When that's been finished, I'm going to add more variance to wild pokemon and trainers pokemon, once that's done, I will release ElegantEmerald 1.4 with separate patches for the difficulty levels. Sorry about the long wait and thanks for playing ^^

noparlpf

Pokémon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2016
Changed Evolutions
Spoiler:

Awesome, thanks! I figured it would be something like that.

Current Status:
Real life things have got in the way of the hack so I haven't done any work on it for quite a few months. However, I will try and resume work on it soon. I'm currently working on a three stage difficulty of this hack so you can chose which difficulty you'd like to play. Normal and Medium difficulty have been finished, Hard difficulty is part way done. When that's been finished, I'm going to add more variance to wild pokemon and trainers pokemon, once that's done, I will release ElegantEmerald 1.4 with separate patches for the difficulty levels. Sorry about the long wait and thanks for playing ^^

Take your time, RL always comes first.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Current Status:

Hey hey, no worries. Like the person before me said, real life takes over the ROM hack. I wouldn't mind waiting for this; having a great hack involves tremendous patience.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Downloaded this to give it a try, just beat the first gym and so far I have to agree with a prior poster, it feels just like a small emerald mod, not that that's a bad thing of course.
I won't pass any judgement till I have more time invested into the hack, but so far I will suggest that you make a spreadsheet or list of where you can catch the pokemon available to you (Of course I have read that you want to keep some one off locations secret, I understand, but I mean for basic pokemon).
Ill post back again in a few days when I'm further along, but it is nice to have some Kanto and Johto pokemon for a basic runthrough. ( I have often gamesharked pokemon into games at a very early stage to see what it would be like to go through the game with it, never try to start with a dratini in gold version, that is a good example.)

Years
Hello, PurpleOrange i just wanted to say that i love your hack. Pokemon Emerald is my favorite game so I really like that you base this hack on it. I really like gift pokemon, when you least expect it you get them. I just defeated Elite Four, my team is this: Pidgeot 63, Azumarill 66 and Blaziken 67.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
So.. i just started to play this HackROM and found a silly thing, you unnecesarily removed this exit from the Petalburg Woods and the player can't get that item.
Spoiler:

PurpleOrange

Years
Downloaded this to give it a try, just beat the first gym and so far I have to agree with a prior poster, it feels just like a small emerald mod, not that that's a bad thing of course.
I won't pass any judgement till I have more time invested into the hack, but so far I will suggest that you make a spreadsheet or list of where you can catch the pokemon available to you (Of course I have read that you want to keep some one off locations secret, I understand, but I mean for basic pokemon).
Ill post back again in a few days when I'm further along, but it is nice to have some Kanto and Johto pokemon for a basic runthrough. ( I have often gamesharked pokemon into games at a very early stage to see what it would be like to go through the game with it, never try to start with a dratini in gold version, that is a good example.)

I may or may not include a spreadsheet of where to find pokemon. it depends on whether or not I can find it in my mountain of files and folders ahaha

Approved awesome!

thank you! :)

Hello, PurpleOrange i just wanted to say that i love your hack. Pokemon Emerald is my favorite game so I really like that you base this hack on it. I really like gift pokemon, when you least expect it you get them. I just defeated Elite Four, my team is this: Pidgeot 63, Azumarill 66 and Blaziken 67.

Glad you had fun! and nice team!

Wow! this hack so amazing im suprised especially the legendaries i saw and catch it :D btw where i get the tickets ? or i can buy it ? :)

"Whenever I come to the Department Store, I end up buying all sorts of things because it's so fun". I wonder what other people do at the department store ;)

So.. i just started to play this HackROM and found a silly thing, you unnecesarily removed this exit from the Petalburg Woods and the player can't get that item.
Spoiler:

if you go out the top exit and go right, there should be another entrance to get to the item

Current Status:
Still a lazy piece of s***

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
Looks very sweet to play but the game has a unique storyline or new events outside of original Pokémon Emerald?

Espurr_Kawaii

Pokemon Trainer Coordinator
Years
I may or may not include a spreadsheet of where to find pokemon. it depends on whether or not I can find it in my mountain of files and folders ahaha

thank you! :)

Glad you had fun! and nice team!

"Whenever I come to the Department Store, I end up buying all sorts of things because it's so fun". I wonder what other people do at the department store ;)

if you go out the top exit and go right, there should be another entrance to get to the item

Current Status:
Still a lazy piece of s***

I see, but what department store ? in lilycove city ? :o

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 15, 2023
Hi
First of all,i LOVE this hackrom,is my secomd favorite emerald hack
I played it and finished it with this team:
Starfire the illumise
Sammy the hitmonchan
Reptile the sceptile
Scorpion the blaziken
Herp Derp the slowbro
And Lilith the cradily
Cant wait for the 1.4 beta :)
Will it be the last beta?

PurpleOrange

Years
Looks very sweet to play but the game has a unique storyline or new events outside of original Pokémon Emerald?

there's a couple of new events after you beat the elite 4

Hi
First of all,i LOVE this hackrom,is my secomd favorite emerald hack
I played it and finished it with this team:
Starfire the illumise
Sammy the hitmonchan
Reptile the sceptile
Scorpion the blaziken
Herp Derp the slowbro
And Lilith the cradily
Cant wait for the 1.4 beta :)
Will it be the last beta?

i have a few new things planned, so it'll probably be beta 2, which will most likely be the last beta

How? To change deoxys form??plss help me ty:))

i recall seeing some meteorites somewhere in western hoenn, could they be of any use ;)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Hi? How's it going? Love this version of Emerald. Created an account just for asking you: Do you maybe still have your old 1.0 Version? I'd love to play this game without the Phys/Spec Split. Or maybe you already have an alternative version? Byebye

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Hi! How's it going again? I finished your hack just now and have to say: this really is one of my favorite hacks ever. It's simple but distinct enough for a streamlined and fresh experience. Legendaries were implemented greatly. Only have difficulties finding the birds. Tickets probably available sometime in Dep. Store. Well, thanks for this awesome hack!
(little error, I noticed: On the early route with Briney's Cottage, the upmost ledge is passable from the wrong side. Man, I'm bad at describing stuff.)
Luv you bye!

PurpleOrange

Years
Hi! How's it going again? I finished your hack just now and have to say: this really is one of my favorite hacks ever. It's simple but distinct enough for a streamlined and fresh experience. Legendaries were implemented greatly. Only have difficulties finding the birds. Tickets probably available sometime in Dep. Store. Well, thanks for this awesome hack!
(little error, I noticed: On the early route with Briney's Cottage, the upmost ledge is passable from the wrong side. Man, I'm bad at describing stuff.)
Luv you bye!

Glad you liked it! Thank you for the kind words! If you want a hint for the birds and the tickets look in the spoiler below
Spoiler:
And thanks for pointing out the error, i must have forgot the change it back while i was testing {XD}

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 15, 2016
First of all, great hack. I really like the fact that you have kept close to the original game, and that legendary pokes are introduced in a seamless way. Other than modifying tutors to so that they can teach moves indefinitely, and increasing Dunsparce's spawn chance (I don't see how one can guess how to get it without shamelessly using AdvanceMap), I think your work is flawless.

Anyway, to the matter at hand. If you would be so kind, I would love some clues regarding how to get Jirachi and the second deep sea item. Thanks in advance.

Back