• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Cadaver [Day 6/Game Over]

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Dusk 0

All role PMs have been sent. If you haven't received a role PM, let me know.

The game starts with 24 hours of Dusk, during which players may talk in the thread, and roles that have actions that need to be completed during the Day can do so now. There is no voting during this phase. After this phase, phases will progress as usual, with 24 hour Night phases followed by 48 hour Day phases.

Players

NightKrow as the GM​
TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan as ???
Johnny as ???
aeternum as ???
HyperMorian as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
gimmepie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Desox as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Sparkin as ???
SirDolan as ???
Melody as ???
Miah as ???
Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???​

edit: forgot this
Spoiler:

Last edited:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Night 0

If you have any Night actions, you may submit them now if you haven't already.

Players

NightKrow as the GM​
Johnny as ???
aeternum as ???
HyperMorian as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
gimmepie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Desox as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Sparkin as ???
SirDolan as ???
Melody as ???
Miah as ???
Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???​

Spoiler:

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
Day 1

Nobody died.

Sparkin has been dragged away by the Biker! This means that he cannot speak or vote this phase, and no-one can vote for him.

You have 48 hours until the next Night phase. If you have any Day actions, you may submit them now.

Players

NightKrow as the GM​
Johnny as ???
aeternum as ???
HyperMorian as ???
Bidoof FTW as ???
gimmepie as ???
L'Belle as ???
Desox as ???
Kiyotaka Ishimaru as ???
Sparkin as ???
SirDolan as ???
Melody as ???
Miah as ???
Abby as ???
purplecicada as ???​

Spoiler:

Melody

Banned
Years
¼ of the day and not much being said. I know there's not much to share but I figured someone might be focused enough to speak up.

So does anyone have any ideas they'd like to share, or are we gonna just stare long and deep into each other's eyes suspiciously?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
biker could help mafia survive lynches for an extra day if used correctly, but since he's an outcast that could be tough to execute. Not much to be worried about I guess

Abby care to explain the surviving and such?

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I'm fine with staring into people's eyes for now. :P There's not really much to say at this point, other than to hear what Abby has to say in regards to his survival claim.

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Oh, I just got a pm saying i got targeted & protected :/ That's about all there is to it, no other leads.

There is one thing i wanna say though, Melody's post is complaining about limited discussion, while not providing any of her own, which just seems... odd?

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
I don't know. I like that she's trying to encourage conversation, but I don't feel she's done this before has she had chance to the past few games though, so it could be something to look into.

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm not quite familiar with this kind of set-up, but I guess it's useful to know that the Biker targeted someone last night as it tells us that it is the role chosen for Outcast.

Do people get PMed when they are targeted? I'm not really quite sure of Abby's claim of being targeted.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
I'll get the ball rolling then: [Sacrifice] Desox

Say something.

Kay. Really have no leads rn. All I can say is I was retained by the Principal, and as I already said via private message, I'm advising him/her again not to do it again (you know why).
Sorry, but my hands are tied (by Principal), because he/she didn't trust my roleclaim via private messaging.

Last edited:
Years
Okay, this is interesting now. We have Desox sof - not really soft. Desox says he's a PR and that he was jailed. Assuming he's telling the truth, we can assume either we have a doc (or similar), biker and jailer in the game OR that Desox was also the n0 target.

Either way, we don't need to lynch him.

¼ of the day and not much being said. I know there's not much to share but I figured someone might be focused enough to speak up.

So does anyone have any ideas they'd like to share, or are we gonna just stare long and deep into each other's eyes suspiciously?

This post annoys me. You complain about a lack of posting/discussion/scumhunting, and I agree with that. However, that's also literally your only post. Furthermore, you proceeded to ask everyone else to scum hunt for you and did exactly what you were just complaining about. This post screams mafia trying to appear productive/town-sided without actually saying anything and if you flip town after that I'll put my head through a desk.

[Lynch] Melody

Last edited:
Back