• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Camp Cadaver [Day 6/Game Over]

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
  • 40 points (Team Win): Johnny, purplecicada, TheUncreativeSawsbuckFan (Villain Win)
    10 points (N0'd): HyperMorian
    50 points (Solo Win): aeternum won as the Gambler by betting on Johnny.
    30 points (GM a game): NightKrow
    -20 points (Inactivity): SirDolan
    30 points (MVP): Johnny, for coming up with the plan to scumblitz GP. Honourable mention goes to purplecicada for ensuring the scumblitz went smoothly.

Here is the spreadsheet I used to keep track of stuff. I think it's up to date.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F8GTlj097jOyd7zn5RGuy4n0qi-Unh_pIO-vgPMQbww/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
    Years
  • So fun story, I really fucked up. I actually typed up a message with a Nicki vote but apparently I never actually sent it.

Also wishing i'd pushed the issue of Johnny's uncharacteristic behaviour harder.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
  • GG guys, interesting game that was
    Yeah I thought that it was over when James turned into Phoenix Wright all of the sudden and we were expecting all of them to vote me but then things happened and we realized that we could easily lynch the Rebel and it was amusing seeing James' (now deleted) night post :p

Last edited:

Mr. James

A most unfortunate loss, even after completely solving the game...

Back