• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 24, 2018
well, and where I could read about this in detail (an article or a topic), thank you in advance

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 16, 2018
I have a question. So every time i beat the first gym, and then try to open the TM case, i get a black screen. I dont understand why that keeps happening, is that like a bug or due to using cheat codes or something?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
I have a question. So every time i beat the first gym, and then try to open the TM case, i get a black screen. I dont understand why that keeps happening, is that like a bug or due to using cheat codes or something?

It could also be because you aren't patching to a clean ROM. I don't have this problem. Of course, I don't open the TM case that early.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 26, 2018
If you get this ROM, dont bother woth the trainer tower in the sevii islands. Its bullshit and next to impossible. Each trainer has 2 pokemon, one of which is guaranteed to have a move effective against any pokemon you have, 99% of the time the enemy attacks two times in a row, making a level 100 tyranitar get demoslished by a tauros with earthquake. My gardevoir that knows hypnosis missed a good 80% of all hypnosis attacks, while every enemy that knew hypnosis hit all attacks except one. You might as well not even do the trainer tower, sinces there is no point in it. You dont get money or experience, literally its only purpose is when your bored and wanted to be cheated out of a fair fight. Other than that, i haven't encountered any other problems with the game, over all i'd give it a 9/10

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 29, 2022
Hey, can anyone tell me if the horrendous, headache-giving grammar was ever fixed? I like the look of this hack, but I'm not straining my entire head just to read the text.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
Hey, can anyone tell me if the horrendous, headache-giving grammar was ever fixed? I like the look of this hack, but I'm not straining my entire head just to read the text.

From what I can tell it's fine, just the GLs have their French names and some items and badges are named oddly.

Years
Hi, so i love this game but i'm kind of lost, i've beaten sevii islands and got mewto in the cerulean cave but i'm completely lost.

I've tried to read the guide but it's still confusing for a monkey like myself.

Could someone guide me a little bit?

Edit: Since i'm here i'll tell the things that i found a bit weird.

In Memorial pillar i found weird pokemon like seedot and hoppip while surfing, also route 21 i believe.
I evolved my Pikachu with a thunderstone really early so i feel like it didn't learn any moves because of it.

Last edited:

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
The Hack Will Have Gen 4-7 pokémon cries?

No. The game was weird edited so Nowadays I want to be focused only on CW2 and CW3 that are better edited. Nevertheless, I'll do some little fixes in the future maybe
Hi, so i love this game but i'm kind of lost, i've beaten sevii islands and got mewto in the cerulean cave but i'm completely lost.

I've tried to read the guide but it's still confusing for a monkey like myself.

Could someone guide me a little bit?

Edit: Since i'm here i'll tell the things that i found a bit weird.

In Memorial pillar i found weird pokemon like seedot and hoppip while surfing, also route 21 i believe.
I evolved my Pikachu with a thunderstone really early so i feel like it didn't learn any moves because of it.
Go to the top( North west) of isle 6 ... You'll find a little pass on the sea.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
It has a bug to event "Dragon duo". After to get zekrom and return to Blackthorn city when we talk to cecil, the event rematch again and again. So if the event couldn't be finished, i can't finish the story because i can't pass to secret door at the safari zone.

So someone has already finished the totallity of story?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 16, 2018
Where can i download this game.. Im sorry because I'm new here... Can anyone help me out a link would be nice.. Tnx

Shogun

I'll be back
Years
It has a bug to event "Dragon duo". After to get zekrom and return to Blackthorn city when we talk to cecil, the event rematch again and again. So if the event couldn't be finished, i can't finish the story because i can't pass to secret door at the safari zone.

So someone has already finished the totallity of story?

In fact, this event rematch again and again it is validate the first time you finish it. If you can't pass the secret door at SZ it's because this part of the game will be available when I'll fix everything in CW2. It's more and introduction to CW2 than an end for CW1. It's a BONUS episode. Besides, the SZ is not edited too because I'll do it at the same time that I'll do it for CW2 and CW3.

I'll try to fix the problem during event "dragon duo" but not now.

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
I noticed a weird bug at Celadon Shop, where some items are listed weird:

Items.png

Items2.png

Also, should Sun Stone be available in two places in the same shop? I also noticed that TMs for Brick Break and Dig are purchasable in the shop, despite getting them earlier in the game.

Back