• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia except it's a liquid! [Yeah, That Happened...]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • No, there wasn't anything about the cop in my role PM (that I can remember, anyway xD.) I'm just a regular miller who happens to know that they are a miller.

maybe Klippy knows we're at LYLO and is trying to get you mislynched so that he wins ;)
    seriously though, he does come across as desperate to lynch you.
    Would you be willing to vote for Nero then and tie the vote? At this point we can't completely rule out the possibility of Pecilia, Goku, and Nero being in cahoots together, although I see that as very unlikely given Goku has been pretty active and thus is less likely to have missed a night kill. As it stand we have a good chance of a mafia being eliminated by inactivity but we should definitely hedge our bets on that account. Unless you think Aquacorde is a better target for lynching?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • maybe Klippy knows we're at LYLO and is trying to get you mislynched so that he wins ;)
    seriously though, he does come across as desperate to lynch you.

At least we knew what happened to us in that game. No-one's had any PMs saying whether anything happened this time around. You would've thought that, as the Cop, Morian would have told us if he knew if he was affected by the event in any way. unless he was actually mafia and the event made him appear as an inno role on death :o

Would you be willing to vote for Nero then and tie the vote? At this point we can't completely rule out the possibility of Pecilia, Goku, and Nero being in cahoots together, although I see that as very unlikely given Goku has been pretty active and thus is less likely to have missed a night kill. As it stand we have a good chance of a mafia being eliminated by inactivity but we should definitely hedge our bets on that account. Unless you think Aquacorde is a better target for lynching?

I'm not desperate to lynch him, but we're probably at LYLO no matter what unless the mafia is inactivity-killed (which is very likely with this group). I'm just trying to ensure we survive this vote.

And if you're 100% not working with Aquacorde, jd, then I'm willing to switch my vote to her if you do. That's the only way I'd feel you're NOT mafia if you vote for the other high suspect. And I do agree with you in regards to the mafia not being active... so I guess that's another point in your favor. I also agree there's a high chance mafia will be eliminated at EoD anyway, so taking an extra one out today would be best.

Ah well. I hope this doesn't get me killed.

[UNDRINK] jdthebud

[DRINK] Aquacorde

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • [Undrink] Nero
    [Drink] Aquacorde

Even if they are inactive at least we can try to confirm her alignment rather than have them be removed and not be revealed. I can't take the chance that Nero is Vodka and thus will tie the vote, so there needs to be three votes on someone. I don't think I'll be around for EoD since I am about to go to sleep.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• Day Five!

Oops they should have been removed by now...

Aqucordeis dead. sHe wsa Water

you hapve 24 hours, pleas get Killin'!

The Rules!

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    1. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    2. You may not target yourself with a night action
    3. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [DRINK]Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [DON'TDRINK]Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    4. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    5. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    6. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in you being drunk
    7. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be drunk.
    8. All imporgtant game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    9. If you are drunk, pleoase stay drunk. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not cokntain auny game-related information.
    10. Posting in the niight phase is not alloswed, anyone who does so will be drunk
    11. If you require further help, feel free to contact me, emither throaugh PM or on Disfcord (Babby #1521)
    [a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as A Mystery Fluid

gimmepie as Hot Cocoa
    jdthebud as A Mystery Fluid
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    zaKpAmNoEltiKcuIno as A Mystery Fluid
    Johnny as Juice
    Lazarus as Liquor
    NightKrow as A Mystery Fluid
    Bardothren as Lemonade
    Pecilia as A Mystery Fluid
    Melody as Water
    Who's Kiyo? as Milk[/left]
    Strange as The Energy Drink
    Uzumaki Naruto as A Mystery Fluid
    HyperMorian as Cola
    Aquacorde as Water
    Charlie Brown as Water

[/QUOTE

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years

• Game Over!

god damn that's one hell of a hangover...

NightKrowis dead. sHe wsa Root Beer

Abby has succumbed to Alcoholism. Klippy/Goku, Nero & Pecilia have won!

The Rules!

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    1. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    2. You may not target yourself with a night action
    3. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [DRINK]Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [DON'TDRINK]Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    4. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    5. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    6. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in you being drunk
    7. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be drunk.
    8. All imporgtant game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    9. If you are drunk, pleoase stay drunk. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not cokntain auny game-related information.
    10. Posting in the niight phase is not alloswed, anyone who does so will be drunk
    11. If you require further help, feel free to contact me, emither throaugh PM or on Disfcord (Babby #1521)
    [a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as Champagne

gimmepie as Hot Cocoa
    jdthebud as Water
    Nero as Vodka
    zaKpImLoLltiUcuAno as Water
    Johnny as Juice
    Lazarus as Liquor
    NightKrow as Root Beer
    Bardothren as Lemonade

Pecilia as Sake
    Melody as Water
    Who's Kiyo? as Milk[/left]
    Strange as The Energy Drink
    Uzumaki Naruto as Water
    HyperMorian as Cola
    Aquacorde as Water
    Charlie Brown as Water

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • gdi I knew there was a chance those three were mafia, but I never had a chance anyway with no one else voting. :(

What happened with the Cola results Abby?

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I'd like you all to know that I accomplished nothing as mafia except find that every innocent was water. Also did you guys really miss a night kill or did something else happen?

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • Well rip, I thought I'd be around for EoD but my brain decided to not let me sleep last night so I slept through the morning instead xD

Would've voted Nero anyway, not that that would've been helpful as he was vodka and there weren't any votes on him at EoD :/

also yay I was right about Klippy :)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Well rip, I thought I'd be around for EoD but my brain decided to not let me sleep last night so I slept through the morning instead xD

Would've voted Nero anyway, not that that would've been helpful as he was vodka and there weren't any votes on him at EoD :/

also yay I was right about Klippy :)
    The only way we would have survived is if you and I voted Nero, but I think Pecilia would have changed his vote in that case. In the end we were doomed by inactivity.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Yeah, I think we had an easy time due to inaction. I still have no clue how Zapmulticuno was still around after posting zero times though.

We missed a night kill because Abby had us posting our kills into a separate channel on the server and one night she asked me in the discussion channel, "Who are you killing?" I answered her back there (it was you, jd) and she didn't do it and said that we hadn't submitted it in the proper channel. So I blame her for not asking me in the proper channel and me for assuming she was going to accept my kill action from the discussion channel where she asked me. It worked to our benefit in the end since you guys seemed latched on to the mafia being inactive as a surefire fact.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • The only way we would have survived is if you and I voted Nero, but I think Pecilia would have changed his vote in that case. In the end we were doomed by inactivity.

I would've switched to you yea, I found Nero out a couple days prior and I check Klippy N0 and got blocked, may as well told me he was Champagne since that was the only other option. I also was thinking about counter claiming Hyper but him not being sane doomed him from NK so I deemed it unnecessary. Woulda been funny though.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Some "Fun" Facts:

There was never a cult to begin with, The Hot Cocoa role was actually an improved 'Alien'

I was bored of the usual structure of games being oh I'm scared to make a move let's jest wait for a cop (Something that I can be guilty of), so I made Cola Naive.

The Colours & Numbers event meant literally nothing.

On night 1, JD got visited by Pecilia, Hyper & Johnny, and GP the night before.

Had the 'Tea' & 'Coffee' roles still been in, they would have turned into a fool, but only one needed to be lynched.

I understand that this game was messy at times, but it was meant to reflect getting drunk in the real world. I hope i still provided ample entertainment.

Back