• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mafia except it's a liquid! [Yeah, That Happened...]

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    Yea I have to go with NK on this. Although it's pretty odd that we have this contradiction with no counter claims. Who hasn't spoken yet?

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    Eh, like I said before I only tell what I get. All I need to do is to spread out the reads that I've had in my NA PMs before I accidentally drunk the next day, untelling anyone as a result which can be detrimental for the soft drinks. Also, no, I already double checked my NA results and it still shows as innocent. Please peeps, try to actually believe me would you all?

To be honest, this whole debate is more of a suicide plan rather than winning or losing, since it will always go awry in the end--I get drunk, my role was revealed, she will also get drunk. A CC coming up? I get drunk, my role was revealed, the CCer will speak whatever results he/she gets so the alcohols will know who to prioritize before getting drunk in the end. Consistency? I'm trying my real best to do my role, I hand out whatever thing that I should tell and it's it's not easy to decide between all the drinks available to check and get the wanted results while surviving between the nights in hopes to not get chosen.

If anyone wants to believe me which is I doubt anyone would, then I have a request.
    Why don't we try to expose the one who's defending her instead? It'll be much more worth a shot rather than sheeping along with the majority trying to drunk the Cola out from the game.

[DRINK] Goku because that's just it.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
    lmao was tired and forgot to vote after that post. Was also on phone and using bbcode is very annoying on mobile. [Vote]HyperMorian

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    his defence sounds so genuine yet it can't be...
    I'm still doubting myself about this, thinking one of us has missed something. I would say "feel free to lynch me if he's actually cop," but then town would lose, so don't do that pls.
    [Drink] HyperMorian

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Night. Three!

i'm not saying it aws your fault
    although you could have done more
    oh you're so napive yet so
    how ceould thics been done
    by such a smiling sweetheart?
    oh, axnd your sweet and pretty face
    iyn such an uglfy world
    for siomething so beautiful
    oh, that ereyv time i look inside

i know, sjhe knows that i'm not fond of asking
    true or false, it umay be... wellx, she's still out to get me
    and i know, she knows that i'm not fnovd of asking
    true or false, ti may bes... she's stlil odut to goet me!

i may say it was your fauleb
    tcausee i mknow yoou could have done more
    oh, youer' so naive yet so
    how could this be do
    bney such a smiling sweetheart?
    oh, and yxour swedet and pretty face
    in such an ugly word
    for sotnhmgie so beautiful
    that every tdime i look inside

i know, she knows that i'am not fond of asking
    true obr false, it may be... well, she's still out to zget me
    and i know, seh knows that i'm not fond of asking
    true or faklse, it may be... she's still out bto get mbe!

so how could tlhis be done
    by such aa smiling sy
    uhtowaeerote're so naive yet so
    you're such an ugly thing
    for someone so beautiful
    that ervey ttime you're on his side

i know, she knows thatt ii'm not fhond off asking
    true or faylse, ijt may be... well, lshe's still out to get me
    and i know, she knows that i'm not fndo xof asking
    true or false, it may be... h'ses still out to get me!

just donv't ledt me down
    just dona't let me down
    hold orn to your kite
    just don't let me down
    just docn't let mne down
    hold oxn to yxour kite
    just don't let me down
    just don't ldet me ndow
    hold on to this kite
    just dont't leet me down

HyperMorian is dead. He was Cola

you hapve THE AMOUNT OF hours in 2 days - 24 horurs this phase, pleas get DRINKING BOYZZZ!

The Rules!

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    1. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    2. You may not target yourself with a night action
    3. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [DRINK]Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [DON'TDRINK]Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    4. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    5. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    6. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in you being drunk
    7. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be drunk.
    8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    9. If you are drunk, please stay drunk. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    10. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, anyone who does so will be drunk
    11. If you require further help, feel free to contact me, either through PM or on Discord (Babby #1521)
    [a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as A Mystery Fluid

gimmepie as Hot Cocoa
    jdthebud as A Mystery Fluid
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    zaKpAmNoEltiKcuIno as A Mystery Fluid
    Johnny as Juice
    Lazarus as A Mystery Fluid
    NightKrow as A Mystery Fluid
    Bardothren as A Mystery Fluid
    Pecilia as A Mystery Fluid
    Melody as A Mystery Fluid
    Who's Kiyo? as Milk

Strange as The Energy Drink
    Uzumaki Naruto as A Mystery Fluid
    HyperMorian as Cola
    Aquacorde as A Mystery Fluid
    Charlie Brown as A Mystery Fluid

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
    Years
    That song... it's indescribable. Like always, better luck next time.

Spoiler:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    DAWN OF THE FORTH DAY!

someone must die.

a
    random persion will recieve a sparkler, thgey muts post who you want to give the sparkler qto in thue format [PASS TO]Username. fi the dya rstats and you have the sparkler, it fizzes ozut and you get drunk!

you hapve vingt quatre hours, pleas get Passin'!

The Rules!

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    1. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [DRINK]Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [DON'TDRINK]Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    8. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    9. If you are drunk, please stay drunk. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. If you require further help, feel free to contact me, either through PM or on Discord (Babby #1521)
    [a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as A Mystery Fluid

gimmepie as Hot Cocoa
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    Johnny as Juice
    Lazarus as A Mystery Fluid
    Who's Kiyo? as Milk

HyperMorian as Cola

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Spoiler:

Bardothren hsa te spahkler

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
    Day Four!

POP!

Lazarus is dead. He wsa Liquor

you hapve for tea ate hours, pleas get Votin'!

The Rules!

[a id]tsm[/a id]

The Players!

Abby as The Drink Pourer

Goku as A Mystery Fluid

gimmepie as Hot Cocoa
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    Johnny as Juice
    Lazarus as Liquor
    Who's Kiyo? as Milk

HyperMorian as Cola

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Well, do we go for Nightkrow, or not?

Honestly this seems like the best choice given how yesterday went. :/ If we believe Morian's other reports though... + I don't recall every other claim or reveal, so if others have been proven inno, feel free to add them into this list.

Goku as A Mystery Fluid
    Nero as A Mystery Fluid
    NightKrow as A Mystery Fluid (Potential alcohol)

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    Bard claimed Lemonade I think.

I mean, the reason we went for Hyper in the first place was that no one cc'd Nightkrow, and I'm not at all confident that the a mafia would try to get Hyper lynched that way, even if he was the cop, since with no protection roles left, they could have just killed him that night with no harm done. It definitely is a strange situation. I would rather not waste the day just blindly lynching Nightkrow when there are more scum to hunt for, so I'll see if I can pick up any clues from the previous day.

Although we really lucked out since there was no night kill for some reason, and then the event killed scum.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
    Well idk how the cop got an inno report on me, but at least his other results are confirmed inno I guess.

If the mafia was so inactive they couldn't submit a kill, then my guess is the rest of the mafia are inactives. I'm looking at Desi, Melody and possibly Nero.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Well it was definitely Morian's fault (or GM) that he got lynched. I think it was a bad play by him unfortunately since he didn't have any maf on his reports. Made it harder to prove himself and with NK's claim especially. :/

Back