• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi... after 4 years

Years
  • So... how to start...

Hi, I'm Janp and I have been here for 4 years... It still feels like few days... But in these 4 years, I never realize there is this forum, so I never introduced myself to you {XD} And I never really was active on this forum, few challenges and GT, but nothing big...

So... Take this as my re-introduction and be prepared to see me be more active (is this even a sentence {XD})

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • Well, welcome back Janp! Glad you're back better than ever!

I see that you're into Audio ? :o What do you think of Mega-Audino? Being a double-battle fan myself Mega-Audino is a blessing to use! Glad to see another Audino enthusiast thats not only into their exp gain!

Well, I assume you know your way around the forums already but a new little feature for Challenges, if you're still into them, are our Challenge Logs! If you have a Challenge of some sort going on, feel free to log them down here! It's pretty neat especially if you beat your challenge because then you get to go back and view your whole journey.

If you ever want to chat or shoot a question feel free to send me a VM! Always a friendly face :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back to PC, Janp! It's great to have you back. I see you're into Audino, how did you feel about it's introduction in Gen 5? Do you feel it was a bit abused? Thoughts on Mega-Audino? As smocks has pointed out, we now have a Challenge Logs section where you can share your crazy stories about an ongoing challenge you have. It's quite a nifty place if you ask me, especially if you're like me and forget what you've done :P
    Of course the regular Challenges section is still there with various challenges you can start. Please feel free to send me a message if you ever want to chat or need any help. I hope you get to fully enjoy what PC has to offer this time around! See ya around :]

Years
  • Thank you both for warm welcome.

My love for Audino actually started here, on this forum during one of my challenge - and I even found it - it was Challeggs ... Before that, I didn't care much about it, it was another Chansey-like Pokemon to me. I don't even think I used it for EXP farming.
    But back to that Challeggs... I had team of Hydreigon, Larvesta, Lilligant, Alomomola, Simisage and Audino. Pretty nice team, but to my surprise, Audino was best member. It was strongest, battles with it were fun and overall, I really enjoyed playing with it. I remember I named it Sakura, but it was so useful, I would never do that again.
    Ever since that moment, Audino became my favourite Pokemon. I used it during Gen VI online battles and kinda get nicknamed as Audino master my by friends, so I sticked with it. If I ever start playing Gen VII online battles, I would probably made team around Audino once again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So... how to start...

Hi, I'm Janp and I have been here for 4 years... It still feels like few days... But in these 4 years, I never realize there is this forum, so I never introduced myself to you {XD} And I never really was active on this forum, few challenges and GT, but nothing big...

So... Take this as my re-introduction and be prepared to see me be more active (is this even a sentence {XD})

Welcome back to the community, Janp! If you want to become active and do challenges again, it would be very nice c: I'd like to get into some myself, but I still have pokémon games I haven't played in the first place haha... Still going through them semi-normally before I set up harder rules.

Anyways, maybe hop onto Discord if you haven't already, and see if any old people you recognize are around? Let me know if you have any trouble with anything on PC c: See you around!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • So... how to start...

Hey Janp, welcome back to the community.

Ya, Audino is a pretty underrated Pokemon, mostly used for Exp faming. At least a Mega Evo makes it more usable.

Like others pointed out, you can share your Challenge experiences, in the Challenges Sections & maybe try out a few ongoing Challenges.

Hope you have a good stay here. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • So... how to start...

Aaah, I remember you! We dueled in the Get-Together Yu-Gi-Oh event (this one?) nearly two years ago! I think you were the one who used Satellarknights and Raidraptors, right? xD

Welcome back to PC, Janp! It's really cool to see you around here again. :D Are you still interested in Yu-Gi-Oh? The YGO club thread is still up in the Anime & Manga section if you feel like discussing it!

Hopefully we'll see you around some more! Have a great time! ^^

Years
  • Aaah, I remember you! We dueled in the Get-Together Yu-Gi-Oh event (this one?) nearly two years ago! I think you were the one who used Satellarknights and Raidraptors, right? xD

Welcome back to PC, Janp! It's really cool to see you around here again. :D Are you still interested in Yu-Gi-Oh? The YGO club thread is still up in the Anime & Manga section if you feel like discussing it!

Hopefully we'll see you around some more! Have a great time! ^^

Yeah, that was me! It's been a while, but I still remember some of the duels we had back during GT. I hope there will be another Yu-Gi-Oh event this year...

Back