• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do!

Years
  • Hey Folks,
    Thank you for taking your time to read this and if you've made it this far I congratulate you on having a larger attention span than most of my friends.
    I'm Mr Nelsy but please just call me Nelsy, I've been in and out of the Pokémon Franchise more times than I'd care to count haha. I'm just your average sort of guy who plays more for fun than anything else these days but thought it would be nice to be able to join a community where I can actually geek out a little bit about Pokémon! I used to do quite a bit of competitive battling on Shoddybattles and Smogon but those days are gone along with the save files of all my pokemon games, all by choice of course, but losing so many event pokemon, even from the GBC days haha.
    Myself in a nutshell?
    I'm a tall gym goer who enjoys the outdoors but also enjoys living an indoor life geeking away at various games, recently including Pokémon Sun which the story I felt was far too easy, but I digress. I enjoy doing water activities such as kayaking, sailing and surfing!

Thank you again for taking the time to read this Ladies and Gents, and hope to see you guys in the future! ^^

Nelsy

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Heyo Mr Nelsy, welcome to PC! I'm also an older fan of the series and have been in and out as well. It seems that the newer Pokémon games have a bit more hand holding than we older players are used to, but I suppose that's how they attract and keep newer players. If you'd like to get back into competitive battling, we have the Battling & Team Building section, as well as a Showdown Battle Server. It's pretty similar to Shoddybattle but you don't have to download anything to access it. I'm sure they'd be happy to have you! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy yourself! :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome, glorious friend. <33 Maybe you could come back to the competitive scene someday? We'd be most glad to see you upon our showdown server! But still, it's nice to meet another fan of the series too! And I do hope we'll be great friends~ Have a great weekend. ^^

Years
  • I actually found SuMo harder than most other main series Pokémon games... lost the battle against the ghost trial, completely unexpected ha.

Welcome to PC Nelsy. :-3 Nice to have you. I'm sure you'll have a lot to talk about here, the community's pretty great. See you!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey Folks,
    Thank you for taking your time to read this and if you've made it this far I congratulate you on having a larger attention span than most of my friends.
    I'm Mr Nelsy but please just call me Nelsy, I've been in and out of the Pokémon Franchise more times than I'd care to count haha. I'm just your average sort of guy who plays more for fun than anything else these days but thought it would be nice to be able to join a community where I can actually geek out a little bit about Pokémon! I used to do quite a bit of competitive battling on Shoddybattles and Smogon but those days are gone along with the save files of all my pokemon games, all by choice of course, but losing so many event pokemon, even from the GBC days haha.
    Myself in a nutshell?
    I'm a tall gym goer who enjoys the outdoors but also enjoys living an indoor life geeking away at various games, recently including Pokémon Sun which the story I felt was far too easy, but I digress. I enjoy doing water activities such as kayaking, sailing and surfing!

Thank you again for taking the time to read this Ladies and Gents, and hope to see you guys in the future! ^^

Nelsy
    Wow that's quite the active life you lead. But still you find time for pokémon and games, that's awesome! Welcome to the community. I hope you've visited the battleserver tokyodrift pointed out for you, you'll probably like it haha. Let me know if you need any help finding stuff on PokéCommunity.

Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome guys :-D Spent the past day on the new shoddybattle trying to learn the current meta and boy is it strange X-D Haven't seen a single Bisharp! I'll be quiet on the competitive side until I finish my pokedex and get every pokemon and start breeding my own teams :-D.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Hey Folks,
    Myself in a nutshell?

Nelsy
    Hey Nelsy, welcome to the PC. You made a good decision joining in.

I was an avid competitive battler too, but been a long time since I've played any Pokemon game, busy juggling work & studies.

I'm not exactly a regular gym goer, but do make infrequent trips :P. Love Martial Arts though. I'm more of an outdoor person, but have spent a lot of time jamming the buttons of my old gaming console.

Anyways, I hope you take the time to browse around the forums, there are are a lot of interesting sections out here. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Hey Nelsy, welcome to the PC. You made a good decision joining in.

I was an avid competitive battler too, but been a long time since I've played any Pokemon game, busy juggling work & studies.

I'm not exactly a regular gym goer, but do make infrequent trips :P. Love Martial Arts though. I'm more of an outdoor person, but have spent a lot of time jamming the buttons of my old gaming console.

Anyways, I hope you take the time to browse around the forums, there are are a lot of interesting sections out here. See ya around :).

Pika Pika :chu:

Thanks bud,
    Nearly done my dex now so I'm nearly ready to get ready for comp battles haha, only missing like 15 mons ^^, and I've acquired a few battlemons from wonder trade. And I see, I did kick boxing for 7 years, but had to leave due to work commitments, but looking to get back into it soon. And I love going to the gym, go atleast every other day if not everyday. I just like getting all my energy out so I can chill haha.

Mr Nelsy

Back