• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] [VOTING] Signature Design Contest!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • sig_des_cont_by_firestar84-d8vllpe.png

Well Here We Are!
    Out of fourteen entrants... Only half of the entrants even submit anything. Thanks so much to those who did submit something.

Anyway, moving on, I am posting the results here, and for two weeks people can vote on their favourite piece! To vote, please use this format:
    Favourite Piece: [PICK ONE]
    That's literally all you have to do. So go ahead, pick one!
    ~~~~~

Pieces!
    BA1.png

deoxys.gif
    Although seemingly infinite...

Credit: background from 'http://trinhmanhdo.com' Pokémon sprites by Nintendo
    rayquaza.gif
    ...only one can rule the Universe.

have you ever ayy lmao'd so hard
    that you implode?

don't ayy lmao hard
    only ayy lmao a little
    but ayy lmao

yee

ayy lmao​
    background credits: #1, #2

dUR1SEZ.png

YdTecrr.png

oXY5rbk.png

LORD BLARZIGORD

Species: ???

ALL HAIL LORD BLARZIGORD

dA

tumblr

archive

pairs

~~~~~

Last Stage!
    VOTING IS LIVE. I must say all of these are great to look at, and I will certainly expect many of you will have a hard time choosing a favourite. Make sure you look at them all properly! And do not vote yourself guys!
    ~~~~~

Last edited:

Myriad

Formerly Lawlietta.
    Years
  • Favourite piece: [#4] so cool and original <3
    I love #6 as well, the moving picture is amazing :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I like the 4th one. It's just so much different and a lot of the others just...seem a little bit empty. Tbh, I feel like "empty" isn't the right word, but I'm not sure what is. ^^"

There also seems to be something off with the 3rd one. The CSS kind of goes all wonky when I go into advanced editor more (something the others don't do).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I have to say my favorite piece is #4 as well, I just love it. However #5 is a really close second, thanks to the combination of the ship and the background.

Years
    • she/her
    • home
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    i really ilke the fixed background one - i keep wanting to scroll just to see it. it really makes it feel like travelling through space a bit, haha.

Favourite Piece: #6

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I don't usually vote for these things, but I was curious. Plus, I adore everyone's hard work since it inspires me as a graphic design artist.

For my vote, I have to say #4 like the others. The colors are bright, but they fit well together. It's very smooth as well. I really just like how everything fits. Not many people can pull off bright colors and make them look amazing!

Years
  • I'm going to be the oddball and say that I love #7! I have a thing for geometric patterns *_* It's so spacey without being in your face about it.
    also pssssst the entries are slightly transparent so the bg textures them a little! I know it's just the way you've styled the theme but it's kinda important to make sure the works are displayed properly no?

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
  • ...also pssssst the entries are slightly transparent so the bg textures them a little! I know it's just the way you've styled the theme but it's kinda important to make sure the works are displayed properly no?

Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out, I hadn't noticed, but after you said it was quite evident!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Lot of great designs! But I gotta go with majority here too, it does look really cool:

Favorite Piece: 4

Years
  • At first I was mmhm, yeah, good quality sigs... but then I scrolled all down and I really fell in love with

Favourite Piece: #6

For this design I would even be willing to part with my "any signature above 150px is a bad signature" guideline.

Number 7 is my second best, but the lots of black really doesn't do it for me.

Circuit

Years
  • Votes end soon guys. If you want to get your vote in, do it quick!

Circuit

Years
  • Ok, I'm ending this now! No new votes are coming in and yeah, it's clear who the winner is at this point!

Congratulations to piece #4 by Dionen! His winning piece was fantastic, and truly deserved this win!

However I'm not gonna lie, all the other pieces were outstanding too. Absolutely amazing stuff guys. Thank you so much!

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I hope you don't mind me pulling this from the stickies!

Many congratulations to Dionen for some seriously outstanding work. Well done. :)

Back