• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What shiny do you want, but still haven't gotten?

Years
  • Which shiny (or shinies) would you like to get sometime but don't currently have? Have you tried getting them before, or are they just shinies you want but haven't actually gone after yet?

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • When I was really into shiny hunting LGPE, I tried so hard to find a shiny Charizard! I already had a shiny Dragonite (which is a good shiny fight me) but I really wanted the shiny dragon duo and never found one :'(

Years
  • I have been trying to hatch a shiny Sandygast in SwSh for awhile now. That and Palossand are sexy shinies.

Years
  • Any starter from HGSS. They're supposed to be the fastest to shiny hunt so I gave it a try a few years ago. Gave up at around 400 resets when I realized I just didn't have the patience for it, but I really did wanna score one :c

Years
  • Chespin_shiny.png

I'm probably the only one who wants this shiny but one of these days I will get him

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • I've previously gotten most of them through other methods, but here are some of the Shinies that I still want to get at full odds:

Flygon (the only Shiny here I've never gotten though any method)
    Gallade
    Meowstic (male)
    Nidoran♂ (I'd actually caught one at full odds before but someone lost the cartridge...)
    Quilava
    Sneasel (male, or in a game without dimorphism)
    Tyrogue
    Vanillite
    Venomoth

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • tapu fini is still eluding me, but i haven't been hunting it as avidly. i was also trying to masuda a shiny hattena. should get back to that... i also want to hunt shiny alolan diglett/dugtrio but i want it in a heavy ball, so i think i'm gonna have to masuda that bc the way you get heavy balls in gen 7 is so sparse so it's like. i gotta make sure i catch a female wild alolan diglett in one and if i don't get it on the first ball, i have to reset lol and then alolan diglett isn't actually heavy so...yeeeeeah.

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2022
    There's many. But such is the life of a shiny hunter

but the top one is lunala and I can't get her in my game because she's a shield exclusive
    R.60dabbaed47d3b5cb7b5e93f27bfb94c

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen Aug 24, 2021
    Magneton. It's my favorite shiny and I've tried hunting it before but phased twice in Let's Go (plus it's annoying to have to do it in one sitting) and it never shows up in Dynamax Adventures.

Grumpig, Audino, Heliolisk, Crustle, and Barbaracle in Ultra Moon. I'm trying to get each Ultra Wormhole shiny, and those are the last 5 I need.

Years
  • i want shiny shaymin!! the only one that i have is hacked (not by me), soi i really want a legitimate shiny one :c hopefully there's a shiny shaymin event sometime in the future?

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I'd definitely like to get a shiny Necrozma now that it's possible, but honestly, the Swords of Justice footprint-hunt to unlock its Dynamax adventure feels more daunting than I imagine the actual shiny hunting will be. 😓

Years
  • Mine is a shiny Steelix since it's probably my favorite shiny. And I want it in gens prior to Gen 6, ideally in Gen 4. I never hunted it but I plan to hunt for a shiny Onix when I decide to restart my Heart Gold so that I can use a shiny Steelix on my team for the rest of the game.

Back