• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OMG! Why couldn't you name me Shanaynay?!

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I used to. But then the parents gave us our names and people know you with that names.. so I don't anymore.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    ... what's in a name? =\

Heh, I sort of have changed my first name... using a nick-name. That probably doesn't count though. I used to hate my name because no one could ever pronounce it right D: but you get used to it.

I wish I could change my last name though... >.>

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • When I was younger, I always wanted to be named Katherine. XD; I think. I loved names that started with K.

But now? I absolutely adore my name. First, middle names, and last name, I love them all. :D If I ever marry, my spouse is changing THEIR last name. X(

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I wish my last name was Zanacross. I'm gonna get a name change when I'm older.

Ashley Zanacross. Has a ring to it i think.

Years
  • When I was younger, I always wanted to be named Katherine. XD; I think. I loved names that started with K.

Katherine is an awesome name. 8D I have a character named that... kinda... I call her Kat. It's sweet. ♥

Uh, anyway! I don't really want to change my name. Samantha's common as hell, but my parents still gave me this name, so I don't really want to change it. It's not like I have a good reason to change it. ._.;

Besides, knowing me, I'd change my name to Nayana and then find out I've been mispronouncing it for ages. D8

Oh, and dragonslayerboy, you get 10 points for having "nay" in that name up there. XD

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I would like to change my name, preferably to this name. It's like I fit better with this name than with my real name. Of course, if things go as planned and I get married to who I want to be married to, then only the first name is changing. It's really only my first name that annoys me.

Years
  • I like my last name, but my first name, no. Or at least I don't like "Abigail". That's why I demand people to call me Abby. ~_~

I also hate my middle name. I don't even WANT to share it here. It's just... too... ugly...

But I will say this- it begins with a "C".

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Yeah, I don't really care for my name, Karl. It's very.....I don't know. If I could change it, I would, but I just don't know what to change it to.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    My Full Name is Jonathon Whitaker, but I'd drop Jonathon and Stick to my middle name Mason...That's what everyone calls me

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I like my name. It's a name that can fit with everything I guess :D
    I do wish my name started with a K though, cause K is such a cool letter to start a name with~
    Elli is a fine name too.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2007
    ITT: People ***** about their names.

I'm perfectly fine with my name, it's not people would treat me better if I had a different one.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • I don't like my first name or my last name, Mike. Uggh, it makes me wanna puke. XP

And I don't like my last name either. In fact, I hate it. It starts with an "L" and I hate that letter, so I hate my last name. I hope gonbeneko doesn't blurt it out to everyone

I wanted to be a Rhett. Not a Mike. ;; Or at least a Garrett.

Last edited:
    Back