• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you had the entire world to yourself...

txteclipse

The Last
Years
  • What would you do? I mean if there were no other people around, and you were utterly alone.

I, for one, would probably try to find a private jet, learn to fly it, and take trips to each country. I would make my home in Tokyo, most likely, because it's awesome there (or so I've heard). Aside from that, I would keep a journal of my experiences, and make a list of anything I find that I enjoy, like my own personal "wonders of the world".

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Sorry to rain on your parade, but your ideas don't make any sense, nor would they actually work. Who's gonna teach you how to fly, fill up the plane with fuel, and so on. Heck, once you get in the air, how will you know we're you're going?

And even if you get to Tokyo, what'll be so great about it? There's no one there (unless there's something else I'm missing. Lastly, who will read your journal?

^^;;

I'd just try to live. If anything, I'd be working too hard to survive to have time to do anything else. Though if humanity had already existed at some previous point, I might try and recover books and that.

... I'm sure I'd eventually go insane and end up dying an early death.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I'd probably go insane, or kill myself. I can't stand to be alone in big places like that, nobody else on the planet would be even worse.

Years
  • ...well, assuming there's electricity, I now have all the time in the world to play video games. 8D

In reality, I'd probably spend most of my time trying to find food and then crying about how bored I was. And then I'd probably do something stupid and kill myself...

Latios1996

Im good at comics ^^
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 20, 2007
    Hmm tough one.....I would steal dark chocolate from a sweet shop lol ^^

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    lol oh my god. I'm so social I'd probably hang myself.
    Can't this poll include a girl I could keep with me?

Atleast you didn't say anything about ANIMALS! I'd have a little doggie to keep me company! ^^

And if I was the only living being on earth....
    Probably would just kill myself.

And if I was stuck with a pretty girl (like my GF Lorena) we'd probably try to reproduce, but it would be useless there because our kids couldn't. :<

Latios1996

Im good at comics ^^
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 20, 2007
    Woah,The other thing i would do is.....Go in a rocket and look for a new planet to live on lol ^^

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • And if I was stuck with a pretty girl (like my GF Lorena) we'd probably try to reproduce, but it would be useless there because our kids couldn't. :<

Oh yes they could =P Just think of it as a pokemon game!! XD You can breed parents with kids and brothers with sisters! How gross is that?

Woah,The other thing i would do is.....Go in a rocket and look for a new planet to live on lol ^^

Lol! That's if you can survive for generations and generations =P And by the time you get to your new planet you'll be very old indeed lol.

Latios1996

Im good at comics ^^
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Dec 20, 2007
    Then after the evil clone invasion i would clone myself too ^^

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • In would probably commit suicide. Or I would try my hardest to survive. You must have gotten this idea from "I am Legend."

Yeah, but who would want to live in NYC with nobody there? lol

Kind of defeats the idea of the big apple...lol

But anyways, I'd just go get all the food I could and everything I needed to survive. Probably go to the library and maybe learn how to cook some things any whatnot.

It would get boring and VERY lonely, but w/e, I'd press on. Still, since nobody has been in that situation, who knows? Maybe I'd go insane, very good possiblity. Oh, I'd make sure to get to a good climate too. hurricanes hitting me without any warning would be bad :0

Hey, at least there'd be no global warming :P lol

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Living won't be a problem because basic hunting, fishing and agriculture is easily figured out. With or without mankind's current assets.

If mankind did leave everything behind then just go find a book on whatever you need to know. Refridgeration and power-generating shouldn't impossible to learn.

However if I was alone then how am I suppose to continue the human race? XD

I guess cloning is my only option... but it's kind of pointless since I only have myself to clone....

Since I'm at the end of my kind, I'd try to seek the reason I was created in the first place. Hopefully I'd be able to reproduce the process in which I was created....

Black_Wolf

I'm online. I'm just invisible
    Years
  • I would go crazy (in a good way), Run across the street, into the armory, and get the biggest guns I could find, get in a vehicle, and lay waste to San Clemente.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • It'd all be good playing video games and whatnot until the electricity finally cuts off....then I'd probably commit suicide or something...there wouldn't be anything to live for really.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I would go crazy (in a good way), Run across the street, into the armory, and get the biggest guns I could find, get in a vehicle, and lay waste to San Clemente.
    LOL Oh yeah! Have fun with arms. How could I forget. XDDD

Back