• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Should we add plantium version sprites

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    Pokemon Sinnoh Legacy

Pokémon Sinnoh legacy:

Introduction

Hi my name is xxlhackerlxx or known has pkmnhacker this is my first hack and I am looking foward to making this hack and cannot wait tell i finish it/...
    I like hacking so I started a hack although I rather play a hack.

Story

In the Hoen region, there was a meeting going on that no one had thought would ever happen. The meeting was between Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, and Team Galactic. They were all here to discuss them wanting total control of their home region but that it is not possible without the legendary Pokémon known as Arcues. They are talking about how to get arcues to show himself to the evil teams, but no one knew how to lure him out. Then Giovanni congers up a plan. He said that the only way to get him to show himself is to capture all the legendary guardians into one place and cause chaos until arcues comes and try's to stop this madness. You are a 15 year old boy/girl who walks out of his/her town for a walk and here's someone scream for help. You walk carefully to lake verity to see what had happened and see someone getting attacked by a team member of team galactic. You run over and pick up the nearest poke ball and battle him and defeat him. The person thanks you and asks you to stop by at the professor's laboratory and says that she has a surprise for you. When you arrive the professor thanks you and gives you the Pokémon you used in the battle. He asked you to fill up a pokedex because he is getting to old to adventure out. You accept and start your journey, but you don't know what awaits you. You are traveling threw a forest and an old man comes running towards you and ask you to protect you from team rocket. You defeat him and he runs away. The old man thanks you and tells you what they were plotting and ask you to stop them and any cost. Are you up for the challenge?

Information:
    Hack name: Pokemon Sinnoh legacy
    Base rom: Pokemon Fire red
    Hack leader: xxlhackerlxx
    Co-leader:DARK_SANDSLASH

Features

- New region of /sinnoh
    - Some D/P Pokemon
    - Some new tiles
    - Meet A Sayien
    - Team Galaxey
    - Team Rocket Returns( Jessie & James)
    - more to come

Media Center
    Videos
    Sorry none yet

Pictures
    Set 1
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Set2
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Old title screen
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

New title screen
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

Maps:
    Spoiler:

Team: Members need

DarkShadow: Mapper,plot guy,semi ovw and sprites
    deadlyangel91792:Mapper
    DARK_SANDSLASH: Mapper, Sprites and more
    Turtwigtoon:Tiler and inserter
    Zero David: Mapper
    Hackimon12: Scripter
    PokemonCrazy: overworld creator

Positions needed:
    Scripter(Badly)
    Another Mapper(urgent)
    Another Spriter & overwrold editor(BIG)
    *Tile changer *(not so much)
    by the way i have the tiles
    AND ALL YOUR SUPPORT

Banners: These are banners for the hack
    Made by: Wenrare
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

here is the code if you want to support
    https://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/xx1hacker1xx/SupportPokemonSinnohLegacy.png

Made by: Signz
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

https://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/xx1hacker1xx/sinnoh_support.png

Made by: Sandro
    Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

https://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff177/xx1hacker1xx/pokemonsinnohlegacy.png

Pokemon Sinnoh legacy

https://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh134/fira65/PSL.png

If you wan to join this here is a application you can fill out(we need members because some old members are really not active)
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past Experience:
    Contact possibilities:

- WAH for D/P grass and tree tiles, plus d/p text
    - Pokecommunity
    - Kyledove tiles
    - Time for Girintia overworld
    - Turtwigtoon,lucario9 and kyledove for the tiles

Downloads:
    None yet​

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    The D/P Sprites and Goku need some Resizing

in order to match those R/S/E Sprites.

Other than that, I'm expecting for you to finish the hack!

Edit: Set 2's scrennie Three has a mapping problem.

Fix that, please.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Hahah this actually looks somewhat interesting...the goku sprite/event seems awesome :D nice job, you should brush up on your mapping a bit tho,i see some errors. good luck with this

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    This is a very nice hack you have. Its very very nice, I love the D/P heros and D/P charcters.
    Kool storyline aswell.
    If you need a beta-tester PM me anytime!

=D

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    there are a lot of tile errors there, my friend. :\
    other than that, the hack's good so far...

do fix those errors.
    I wish you for the best~

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    I will and thank you guys for the post, write now I'm not stressing on my mapping is because I'm searching for a tiles because that is my main problem but as soon as that is solved then my mapping will get better and then my scripting problem wool start

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2014
    This is just a suggestion, but maybe try using punctuation. It makes me a little dizzy sometimes trying to read messages without proper punctuation. You don't need to be a grammar expert, but there's no harm in using periods and commas.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    This is just a suggestion, but maybe try using punctuation. It makes me a little dizzy sometimes trying to read messages without proper punctuation. You don't need to be a grammar expert, but there's no harm in using periods and commas.

I no I just rushed that one but it will get better real soon

Sgt. Custard

Novice Hacker
    Years
    Yeah, looks good so far, but it does need a little more care to eliminate the tile errors and spelling errors (Fourtune => fortune; shew => she; see's => sees; mistress => Mistress; i => I; To => to)

And you definitely need some punctuation - something like:

"Hey, want your fortune done? Why don't you go [and?] see Mistress Haunter? She will [She'll?] tell you what she sees in store for you."

"Hi, my name is Goku, and I came here for only one purpose, and that purpose is to fight the strongest, and that's you. Let's fight!"

Other than that, with a little care this could be a really good hack.

DarkShadow

When darkness falls
    Years
    Yeah, looks good so far, but it does need a little more care to eliminate the tile errors and spelling errors (Fourtune => fortune; shew => she; see's => sees; mistress => Mistress; i => I; To => to)

And you definitely need some punctuation - something like:

"Hey, want your fortune done? Why don't you go [and?] see Mistress Haunter? She will [She'll?] tell you what she sees in store for you."

"Hi, my name is Goku, and I came here for only one purpose, and that purpose is to fight the strongest, and that's you. Let's fight!"
    Other than that, with a little care this could be a really good hack.

thank you for that and i n o i nee to work on it more im just mapping and then i will make the scripts and talking better

idrum4all2see

Drummer for life
    Years
    What do you need done for overworlds?
    I can probably insert overworlds and edit them however, Just PM me with details.

(I am actually working on a small hack where I have inserted pokemon overworlds over all the characters, Its basically a PMD game, IM still working on the storyline though. So I have good experience with Overworlds.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back