• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever had a crush from any one from the animes????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Here's a good Question. Have you ever had a crush on any character from the anime?

I certainly have. Dawn. Period. IDK why. Shes so cute!!! I just cant help it.
    May was OK, i guess.
    Misty was a hottie also. LOLz

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Regardless of what just happened with the other crush thread, I'll leave this one open XD; But! There's an entire forum dedicated to the Pokémon anime, right below Pokémon General. Please make sure to put threads in their correct place.

-Moved-

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    I remember I had a crush on May when she was in the 9th movie. But right now, I'm mostly crush on Dawn now because of her beautiful dress's she wears in contests! ^^

suicidesal

GirlWithTheMostCake
    Years
    This is bordering on bestiality but I always thought Brago from zatch bell was super hot!

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I've loved Steven ever since R/S and I've always been a fangirl of Wallace.
    I had to get the raw of both of their appearances if only for one episode...;;

DracoKnight

Destroyer
    Years
    Here's a good Question. Have you ever had a crush on any character from the anime?

I certainly have. Dawn. Period. IDK why. Shes so cute!!! I just cant help it.
    May was OK, i guess.
    Misty was a hottie also. LOLz

Uh sorry bloodex but may is taken by drew, misty by ash, and dawn by zoe LOL!!!

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Prima, now she's a woman!

Seriously, I'd shoot myself before being attracted to those skanky Jailbait girls. Pedophilia, even if they're just animated characters, is not my thing.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
    I'm very partial to the character of 'May', but I wouldn't call it a crush..

It's more like; if she was real, I'd probably have a crush on her, but as it stands she is not real and I do not.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    You know how many teenage girls have crushes on mass amounts of guys? Well, I was one of those girls who happened to crush on mass amounts of Pokemon characters because their simplestic design and how attractive Pokemon characters come was just asking for luv.

However, there are a few characters out there that I love more than just a crush.

As for some characteres I crush/crushed on
    Shinji
    Butch
    Steven
    Harrison
    Falkner
    Morty
    Brawly
    Ash (a long time ago)
    Kenji
    Harley
    Drew
    Wallace
    and many more

Years
    Prima, now she's a woman!

Seriously, I'd shoot myself before being attracted to those skanky Jailbait girls. Pedophilia, even if they're just animated characters, is not my thing.

You're my hero. I don't even understand how people choose child undeveloped girls over Developed older women. Unless you're younger than 12 then it's okay.

If any of the pokemon WOMEN (not loli) were real, i cant choose, they're all so pretty. well except Professor ivy, she kinda creeps me out.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    When I was younger I loved Gary. I had the hugest crush on him. XD And I have pretty much fangirled him since then on and off.XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back