• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever had a crush from any one from the animes????

Status
Not open for further replies.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    Cynthia becuase she looks like my GF, and also Yellow (yes i know she didnt show up in the anime but she should) :P

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I rememeber when I was 9 I used to think, if he was a real person, I would want to marry him

XDDDDDD

And so I used to really hate Gery and Misty for making fun of him.

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
    One of the Orange League Gym Leaders, I mean it was like hentai. The character with glasses and a pair of double d's, I think the japs got a bit kinky that day.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Indeed I have. When I was like, 10 years old, I had a big crush on James. I remember first feeling like it when I saw the episode of James' past. I was really touched in the end where James said goodbye to Growlie ans flew away with Jessie. After a while, my heart was broken because of a cruel change in James: they changed his Finnish voice actor. It was terrible, because I loved the first one and the next one sounded like an idiot. I tried to get used to it, but nothing worked.

About a month ago, my inner James-fangirl awoke again when I saw a clip where James says goodbye to his Chimecho in japanese. His japanese seiyuu had such a cute voice! I just couldn't help falling for James again. He's just an adorable little fool who absolutelly loves his Pokemon even if they weren't obeying him very well. (He even has only sweet memories of his Victreebell for God's sake XD)

Ekeshum

Fan of Saturn
    Years
    right now i think I have a crush on Sir. Aaron thats why i post s many fanfic stories about him... he's a hero, and he's simply amazing.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I don't necessarily crush on characters, but I do find some adorable and love them, always think of them and it makes my heart hurt when they get hated on. Max is the first on my list. <333 Then Harley. Then May. Then Gary.

PS: Yes, I did take my medicine this morning.

*MitSuKi*

Look I'm your friend, see?
    Years
    Well, since I'm a she>> Uhhhh......I kinda liked Ash and Gary(He IS cute). But I Like Harrison, Jimmy, and Lance. I actually had a crush on Harrison(WAAAAHHHH).

eevee00

Prof Oak's Aide
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2010
    I'd like May if she was real and older, Cynthia is really hot aswell.
    But so are Lance and Gary...

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Hmm...well, I know that they're drawings, but I guess if they were real, I'd crush on Dawn, Flannery, Winona, Maylene, and Misty (in that order). Really, they're all cute/beautiful/cheerful!! But Dawn just has a certain appeal! :D

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Hmm...well, I know that they're drawings, but I guess if they were real, I'd crush on Dawn, Flannery, Winona, Maylene, and Misty (in that order). Really, they're all cute/beautiful/cheerful!! But Dawn just has a certain appeal! :D

Natural blue and natural purple hair in real life wouldn't creep you out?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back