• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever had a crush from any one from the animes????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Oh yes, sorry, I blame the time. Dark blue hair would still be great. Maybe just as streaks though haha.

It would be kind of cool, especially with long hair. Just as long it isn't as thick as Dawn's :P.

But real life Cynthia would be cool.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    I'm ashamed to say that yes, i had a crush on misty *blushes*

I just have to say your avatar is amazing. lmfao.

They're cartoon, not real life, so it doesn't matter haha. But having dark blue hair would be pretty cool, I think...

Natural, dark, blue hair would be awesome.

It would be kind of cool, especially with long hair. Just as long it isn't as thick as Dawn's :P.

But real life Cynthia would be cool.

Cool? Real life Cynthia would be.....*slobbers*

Now things havd gotten quite disturbing. This wasn't needed here you know.-.-

There's nothing bad there, its fine, don't be too sensitive.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Sabrina. Definitely. She's been my crush/love/obsession/doom/etc. for almost six years now. No, I'm not in the madhouse yet, if you don't call her fanclub one. XD
    Otherwise...Cynthia's beautiful as well. Female champions rock (and persons who need +1hour to choose ice cream too). And Lucian. Because he's a psychic trainer. And dresses well. And reads books. XD

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Sabrina. Definitely. She's been my crush/love/obsession/doom/etc. for almost six years now. No, I'm not in the madhouse yet, if you don't call her fanclub one. XD
    Otherwise...Cynthia's beautiful as well. Female champions rock (and persons who need +1hour to choose ice cream too). And Lucian. Because he's a psychic trainer. And dresses well. And reads books. XD

I was with you all the way until you said "And reads books". :D

DevinRed said:
    Gaaah! I hate dawn! >< I freakin' swear if she was real I would beat her in the face with a stick!

Made my day with that quote. I'm going to put that in my signature for laughs.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Oh god! I had a crush on Roark, Drew(still do!), Paul, I had a crush on Ash when I was little, a crush on Brendan when he was shown like 15 seconds in the begining of one of the movies, and I had a crush on Sir Aaron

daydreambeliever

Awkwardturtleshipping (L)
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2011
    Hahaha. If Dawn was real, I bags being her best friend. But that has nothing to do with crushes...

Gary has always been sorta hot but his voice is so annoying! I can't listen to it sometimes.

Drew is just fine ! He can give me a rose anyday. If he somehow was real, move over May!

I guess, Ash. I mean, he was my love when I was 9 or so but to this day, I wonder if he did grow up, what would he look like? Hot XD And he is the star of the show, whether we like it or not, so I feel for him.

I love Paul when other people draw him. On the anime, he is ew! but when I see fanwork, I think 'Cutey!' Maybe if he pucked those eyebrows...

Kenny, what can I say? I love him like a friend. He would be awesome to grow up with. I love his hair, and the way I think he likes Dawn. Cutey!

Sir Aaron... I love him but I hate him. Hot but also... I don't know. He is just freaky.

Years
    Okay. I'll admit it. Ever since Ash started wearing his DP outfit at the start of the series, I'd developed a small crush on him. I have a small crush on Paul as well.

GuardianofAuraGirl

I used to have a crush on Brawly, Sasuke, Itaichi, and Kakashi. But now I have a crush on Sir Aaron (isn't he supposed to be dead in the anime already? But what about that part at the ending credits?), Jackie, Byakuya Kuchiki, Ichigo Kurosaki, Grimmjow Jeagerjacks, and Hatori Sohma (maybe Kyo Sohma - but he's taken by Tohru Honda).
    There are many reasons why I have a crush on them...

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    Tbh no.
    If they were real, I'd line them up, one by one, and blast their brains out with a 12 gauge shotgun! :3

lulz

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    If I ever met Dawn, I'd probably smack her upside her head with a 2x4.
    It'd make her smarter, let's be honest, people.

On topic...
    Misty.
    GSC.

Thread over. XD

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    Lol, That's Funny.
    (Joins)
    Also, I'm just reading this, Nothing to really say. -_-"

Status