• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ever had a crush from any one from the animes????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I... I think I love you!

FΣΓΓΣR

Well, that's the extent of what I'd do to her that I'm allowed to say.

The rest involves lots of blood, a chainsaw, repossessing Ambipom, and various torture devices that I stole from that stupid Saw puppet to use on Piplup.

Look, Dawn fanboys, she may wear a skirt that you just want to go up one day, but honestly, her and Piplup have to be the most annoying characters in the anime.

Thus, Dawn should be killed off in the most painful way possible.
    Then we kill Piplup.
    Then Buneary.
    Then Pachirisu.
    THEN DAWN AGAIN >:C
    Then Pachirisu again.

Spoiler:

But Ambipom is mine. Do want.

DevinRed

Merry Christmas!
    Years
    Well, that's the extent of what I'd do to her that I'm allowed to say.

The rest involves lots of blood, a chainsaw, repossessing Ambipom, and various torture devices that I stole from that stupid Saw puppet to use on Piplup.

Look, Dawn fanboys, she may wear a skirt that you just want to go up one day, but honestly, her and Piplup have to be the most annoying characters in the anime.

Thus, Dawn should be killed off in the most painful way possible.
    Then we kill Piplup.
    Then Buneary.
    Then Pachirisu.
    THEN DAWN AGAIN >:C
    Then Pachirisu again.

Spoiler:

But Ambipom is mine. Do want.

:D
    Yay! I'd do the same to Ash! Then sell his st00pid pikachu to Team Rocket! <3333

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    You must not have seen the massive hype about the (relatively) recent Japanese episodes. ;o

Ash is at least cool now. I don't find him nearly the kid he was "before his man-pendages dropped". XD

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Every character has a hate following, but for some it is larger than others. Some characters I have seen with significant hate followings are May and Max with the second of those two being the larger one. Dawn also seems to have a hate following and a fairly significant one at that as does Ash and also, as much as I try to avoid talking about it Misty has a hate following too. I guess it is because of the whole shipping thing that these characters especially the female ones have hate followings.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    The only reason I hate Dawn was because if I even say anything remotely suggestive, the shipping thread would explode. Her fanboy following is overgrown and overhyped.

She's like the Ashley Tisdale of Pokemon. Stupid, pointless...wait, I should have just stopped at stupid. That would have been enough.

~MasterMind~

⌊C u r i o s i t y ♫ ♥⌉
    Years
    well during the first seosen *I WAS 8 OKE*
    i had a crush on misty
    well ive grown up
    aaaaaaaand
    now i like dawn
    hehe

Years
    James <3 I have had a crush on him since I was thirteen years old.

There is no doubt that he is handsome. He has beautiful emerald eyes, gorgeous mid-length blue hair with a cute wisp, a nice thin body, and a sexy dub voice (well, he sounded hot when Eric Stuart did his voice, anyway). Additionally, he is well groomed and a sharp dresser.

I also love his personality. He is kind, gentle, sensitive, loyal, and funny. Even though he does occasionally complain and break down emotionally, he is capable of acting brave and heroic. Contrary to popular belief, he is also an intelligent and knowledgeable guy. He is naive, but that is not the same as being idiotic.

Plus, he can cook (as evidenced by Who Gets to Keep Togepi?) and iron (I remember seeing a scene from Sinnoh in which he is ironing Jessie's contest dress).

I also find Wallace hot.

Uh sorry bloodex but may is taken by drew, misty by ash, and dawn by zoe LOL!!!
    What are you talking about? None of those ships are canon. Besides, these are fictional characters. Even if those ships were canon, Bloodex could still put himself with any of those girls if he wanted to.

Bloodex-fire said:
    Errr.. Isnt Zoe a girl? Look at the anime!!!
    So what? Homosexuality exists. Just because Zoey and Dawn are of the same sex does not mean that they cannot fall in love with each other.

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    James <3 I have had a crush on him since I was thirteen years old.

There is no doubt that he is handsome. He has beautiful emerald eyes, gorgeous mid-length blue hair with a cute wisp, a nice thin body, and a sexy dub voice (well, he sounded hot when Eric Stuart did his voice, anyway). Additionally, he is well groomed and a sharp dresser.

I also love his personality. He is kind, gentle, sensitive, loyal, and funny. Even though he does occasionally complain and break down emotionally, he is capable of acting brave and heroic. Contrary to popular belief, he is also an intelligent and knowledgeable guy. He is naive, but that is not the same as being idiotic.

Plus, he can cook (as evidenced by Who Gets to Keep Togepi?) and iron (I remember seeing a scene from Sinnoh in which he is ironing Jessie's contest dress).

I also find Wallace hot.

What are you talking about? None of those ships are canon. Besides, these are fictional characters. Even if those ships were canon, Bloodex could still put himself with any of those girls if he wanted to.

So what? Homosexuality exists. Just because Zoey and Dawn are of the same sex does not mean that they cannot fall in love with each other.

Yeah, i know, but all im sayin is that in the anime, they dont show zoey and dawn like each other. For the others, they do. Sheesh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    I started out with Misty, moved on to Macey from Johto Champions, and currently I really strongly like Dawn. Which works out greatly for me as my gf just happens to cosplay as here, hehe.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I have a crush on Maylene because I have a foot fetish especially for animated characters & she is always barefoot so that's a plus for me!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Please do not revive threads if they haven't got any posts in over a month, it's against the rules.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back