• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What PC theme are you currently using?

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Would be so much better with a poll since all I really have to type is Conway. Almost typed conman.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I use PokeLink 2.0, which I first started using April 1st 2006 <3 And I've basically stuck to that since then.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Exactly the same as .Sublime. Changed from Infernal Smash (fixed width) to Final Resistance. The latter is probably the best theme since Poke Link 4.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I use Pawlicious. I did use PC Pro - Blue Edition before. I tried to switch back, but it was too plain.

So I'm stuck with Pawlicious. I love the colours. <3

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I've been obsessed with Forest Grovyle's Legendaries for the past year or so. It just brings back so many memories since it was the default skin when I first joined.

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I use to be using Seeds of Platinum for 8 months, since I joined, but I recently changed to Infernal Smash.
    As you can see, I prefer themes with a fixed width.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I'm using final resistance. It is very cool because it lets me use Comic Sans MS as the community text from the text choice :D.

Although, real platinum could have been used for the background. *shot*

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I've been obsessed with Forest Grovyle's Legendaries for the past year or so. It just brings back so many memories since it was the default skin when I first joined.

Hehehe. Oh man, so many memories. They should totally give that theme a revamp as well <3

I'm using Final Resistance at the moment. It's a really nice theme IMO.
    (like seriously, the staff keeps outdoing their selves these days with the themes, it's amazing...)

Years
    Like others, Final Resistance. The pleasing aesthetics and the custom font accessibility makes it a very attractive theme to use. But Conway, Forever Standing, Bewitched and even the Christmas themed Delibird's Delivery is up there as some of the main themes on PC I frequently use.

Back