• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • THE INCREDIBLY WANDERING THREAD

Basically, the point of this topic is to be... moved all around PC. The discussion within it shall adapt to the section it's found in, too.

To members:
    • You may talk while the topic is static. Try for the topic at hand to fit the forum the thread is in, so if it's moved to Pokémon General, you can talk about your favorite Pokémon, or if you find it on Q&F, you can all hail Steve's pants.
    • Please don't SPAM. This is all for fun, but don't be carried away with it. Always post with the 4/25 rule in mind.
    • Have fun looking for the topic!

To moderators:
    • You are free to move this whenever you want, wherever you want.
    • Remember not to leave any kind of redirects! PC would become infested with those.
    • Move it to the weirdest places you can imagine. Includes all possible forums and subforums. And by all, I mean ALL.

Rock on! Let's see how much it takes for this to be kicked out of Other Trivia.

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • It will be easy to find. When a thread is moved the thread still stays in its original place. And don't move it to like some mod and supporter area or will those count? What else...oh wait no redirects so that means damn it won't be so easy. Time to suscribe!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • This was so moved here to see how long it'd take me to find it ]:

Out of my section >:[

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh dear, game development got something good in their section.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back