• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playstation 3 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • [a id]tf2[/a id]

Content

[alink id="intro"]Basic information[/alink id]
    [alink id="join"]Event information[/alink id]

FAQ

What is this for?

General PlayStation information, help, and discussion may be posted here. From help regarding a game for the PlayStation 3 or needed opinions on an upcoming purchase you shall be making, this thread is your one-stop place to ask what you need and receive it to help enjoy your PlayStation systems.

Feel free to start games with anyone you want by using this thread. You can post here to set up games and times, along with any other things you desire.

Along with that, hosted game events will be played and created to help bring the community closer and enjoy some multiplayer games on PlayStation 3!

PokéCommunity on Playstation Network

kon1-1.png

[a id]intro[/a id]

Basic information

A new and improved PokéCommunity on Playstation Network thread!

This thread is for you, the members, to post in, set up matches with other members, exchange name tags and discuss general information about the Sony PlayStation systems.

You may ask questions about games you are considering buying, get help if you're stuck on a certain level (and don't want to post a whole new thread to ask one question), receive system help, and discuss anything else related to the PlayStation 3!

[a id]join[/a id]

Event information

From time to time, we will have little get-togethers, much like the community-wide ones, specifically for you PlayStation 3 players! We'll set up games and times to play and all information will be posted here.

Currently: There are no events scheduled. Stay tuned for any updates.

Years
  • Good effort for making a new one :D

Well, I am going to be getting lots of new games soon, as my Student Loan is in.
    Great way to spend it XD

My PSN ID is: Alinthea

=]

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Now got a few guys together for world at war, if anyones in, drop me a message on psn.

tag is DrGoblin

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Nice a new thread.

Most people know where to find me when I'm on PS3. I am always Playing COD 4 or WaW.

PSN: Razer302

InfinIcy

I like Metroids.
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2010
    Ooh, a new thread? Didn't notice. D:
    PSN: IcySkree (If you add me, please say you're from PokeCommunity :P)
    I mostly play Guitar Hero 5 since I dunno what to get for my PS3, so some suggestions would be nice. :)

DeeJayFusion

My ROFLcopter goes Soi
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2010
    I'm hitting up the PSN the minute my PS3 is fixed.

HeatofFusion is the name

oFrEqUeNTx

Pip-To-Da-Lups!
    Years
  • PSN ID:oFrEqUeNTx

WHO WANTS FIGHT SOME OF THIS HOT STUFF ON COD4?!

Edit:I'd also love to play LBP.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Anyone with FIFA10 wanting to create a friends league?
    It would be competitive and fun i suppose and bring some life to this thread :D

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I am getting Fifa 10 next weekend. My birthday on Wednesday and pay Day at work on Thursday so i will have the money. After that I will be happy to join a league.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    I am getting Fifa 10 next weekend. My birthday on Wednesday and pay Day at work on Thursday so i will have the money. After that I will be happy to join a league.

So we have myself and now Razer302 who are willing to make a league.
    I thought a sorta PC FIFA league would have been awesome, but i guess we need more numbers to participate.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • PSN: Dearu

Im up for any CoD4/5 multiplayer match/campaign/zombies match or a RE5 versus match/storyline campaign anytime.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    PSN: OniRekhyt

You can nearly always find me playing WaW, but I'm thinking of getting Fifa 10 and I'm definitely getting MW2 when it comes out, so... yeah. If you wanna play with me, just send me a message.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Heeyyyy gurls whos got the uncharted 2 beta? ^_~

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • I didn't like the Uncharted 2 demo much of it's controllers. >.<
    I was glad to try it out from PS Store instead of reserving it.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I had the Beta but didn't think it was that good. I have been playing a lot of fat princess recently. trying to get all the trophys. Nearly have 50 kills on every class. just need 12 more on villager. then I will work on 100 kills using priest.

Zeikku_Sidewinder

Hoothoots = Win.
    Years
  • Heeyyyy gurls whos got the uncharted 2 beta? ^_~

I had it, before it expired yesterday.
    I loved it. Campaign will be way better.
    I'll be buying it friday day of release (in the UK >_>)
    I'll get all the trophies in about 2 months.. I don't want to kill the experience too soon!
    I don't see why people would own a ps3 and not buy a Uncharted.
    Even Bungie (Halo creators played it and LOVED it) by far the best in-game graphics to date. Naughty Dog are awesome developers. I'm a Moderator for them as of the 23rd.
    At e3 Uncharted 2 got 98% of all awards as well as Uncharted 2 having an average rating of 9.5/ 10 out of 10!
    I hear a movie is being made too.

If you get the full game, or have it add me :)
    PSN: Synyster_Zeikku

alucard_989

.:The Dyslexic Vampire:.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • TN
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    Anyone play warhawk with the expansions? I <3 it!

PSN ID : ssgtsnip

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back