• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Playstation 3 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Everyone getting ready for MW2 in 2 days? :P

I can imagine this is going to be one of the top multiplayer games talked about on this topic.
    Lots of online play... y/y?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    In 2 minds about MW2 at the moment...Anyway,

ID: Purpledinosaw.

If you add me say who you are on PC..The only online multiplayer games I have so far are Killzone 2 and LBP, happy to play either. And fifa 09, but no one plays that anymore XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023

If you add me say who you are on PC..The only online multiplayer games I have so far are Killzone 2 and LBP, happy to play either. And fifa 09, but no one plays that anymore XD

well i could FIFA09 with you/or Killzone 2. But get FIFA10!!! lol
    i should be getting MW2 but not straightaway, will do nearer xmas.

Years
    I only have crappy online games so far. LittleBigPlanet, Lord of the Rings: Conquest, and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.

If anyone wants to friend me, go ahead. My ID is Ivix_Kuroshu. Just tell me you're from PC because I don't accept random requests...

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    While I'm sure that everyone is engrossed in MW2, I just bought WaW.. XD.

Love to play Nazi Zombies some time.

Years

Dude, why you in two minds?
    It is an amazing game. More so than I expected actually ><'

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Are most other people having trouble with syncing trophies? I was ok with it for the first week or so, but now it's starting to annoy me.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I hadn't been able to do mine for two weeks till this morning when it finally went through. I think they should be ok now.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am up for any MW2 games. My PSN is same as on here. I pretty much only play MW2 with people now as its pretty boring when you never get above 10deaths every game.

I am also up for doing spec ops as I need to do them myself and I don't mind helping people do them.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Oh what is tekken 6 like? I have been wondering whether or not to get it for christmas. I have heard some bad things about the online from my friends though. About it being laggy a lot.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    If you been through other fighting games before, then Tekken 6 is a must have game.

They are soon going to have a pack that's going to get rid of some lag from online.

Years
    Well, I got my PS3 finally, but forgot my old account a LOONG time ago....:/

Well, here's my Info. I'm usually only on during the weekends, so....yeah.

User Id: SK_ScytheSOD

I got Midnight Club: LA(Complete Edition), Resistance 2, RE5, and....Tony Hawk. :/

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Anyone up for getting (back) into Fat Princess anytime soon?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Wouldn't mind playing some of that myself. Got a fair few kills on that. Wouldn't mind getting some of the trophys I am missing. Was working on the kills one when I stopped playing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back