• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Dusk: Roar of Darkrai

How is this hack?

• Something more then excellent

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Excellent

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Good

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Something more then horrible

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    Pokemon
    Dusk
    Roar Of Darkrai

Introduction

Its abe,With a hack for all you pokemon fans.I made this thread simple,because i am not going to waste my time to make a CSS to make this thread beautiful.xD anyways This hack is called Dusk. As you see i am a graphic based rom hacker. inserting tiles,making tiles,making tilemaps and stuff like those. But i am a n00b at scripting. i will need alot of scripters to help me xD. If you wish to help me just post the application on ROM Hyckerz thread on Team Disscussions section. Enough talks now lets go to the hack-

Features

- New Hero
    - New GYM Leaders
    - New Tiles
    - New and exciting fun to explore maps
    - New scripts
    - Hopefully,New musics

And much more :D

Storyline
    In the region of Zeph, the evil team toxic spreading.Team toxic's boss caught Darkrai with a very special pokeball now a days considerd as masterball. Although team toxic has compleate control over darkrai, They want more. They want to take entire control over the Zeph region. Their goal is to capture the region, one city at a time. They force darkrai to use Dark Void attack on humans to make them their slave. They captured 5 out of 8 cities so far, made those cities there territories. Their are 3 other cities left that has not been captured which are Evergreen village,Crisma town and Pokemon League. The pokemon trainers from those city are very angry about what team toxic are doing, They want to do something about it.

The Zeph region champion; Lance has forged Team Kenta; a group of pokemon trainers, who's main aim is to release darkrai and disband team toxic.

You [player] used to be the Champion of Sinnoh Region until Prof.Rawn defeted you and became the new sinnoh region champion. You freed the pokemons you used to have on the sinnoh region then after a month, You moved to the kenta region on Evergreen Village.

Lance knows all about every kind of champions. The cureent champions of sinnoh,kenta,hoenn etc, The former champions of sinnoh,zeph,hoenn etc. You name it. Since lance knows You are a former champion of Sinnoh and moved to Evergreen village,with some help of prof.rawn he learns that you moved to evergreen village, and he comes and search for you to request to join there team.

You start your journey, But first you visit Prof.Realm's Lab to get you starter. When you goto Route 1 You meet someone mistirous (lance) That person asks you If you are [player] you say yes then he says perpair to battle then you battle him. After the battle he goes away and starts to stalk you. At the end of the route you meet someone else (a member of team kenta). Then that person also battles you, After the battle he goes away then Lance comes and says 'Bravo bravo, You have passed the test.' then you 'say what? what test? i don't understand.' Then he says 'you will understand everything when i explain it to you.' then he also says 'come to our mansion, The Team Kenta mansion on crisma city then i will explain everything to you there.'

Then you goto crisma city and goto team kenta's mansion. Lance explains everything to you and requests you to join their team as a admin. You decide for a while, Then after that you say yes, Accept the terms and agreements and successfully join team kenta. Then you start your carrer as a Team Kenta Administrator..

Screenshots

Dusk: Roar of Darkrai

Credits

Ziekku- Tree Tiles and Pallets.
    Alistar- Sand Tiles and Pallets.
    Wesley FG- Tiles and Pallets.
    Kyledove- Tiles and Pallets.
    Punk Rocker- Pallets.
    Linkandzelda- Helping me learn scripting.

Downloads

BETA 1- https://thepkmnworld.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5&d=1256108197 and if this doesn't work try this https://ifile.it/oewudf5/Dusk Roar Of Darkrai.rar

Well, thats it for now. ^^

Last edited:

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    Okay.
    A Neo Survey
    Pros
    1) Nice story.
    2) Cool tiles.
    3) Awesome OW.
    4) Great mapping.
    5) Good progress.

Cons
    1) Spelling and grammar errors.

Overall, a very nice hack. :)

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Looks good, but that tree tile is unusable. There is one that is not pointy, which is usable. Besides that, everything loos great.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    yeah, the screenies look great. especially the water tiles, ^^

aquadan

is searching for members
    Years
    "The champion of Kenta Region,Lance. Lance is forming a Team of Pokemon Trainers,Named that team Team Kenta to defete team toxic free the darkrai and the 5 cities. Lance is the leader of that team.
    wot!?!
    My oh my, that is worded so badly.
    GREAT PROGRESS BY THE WAY!

maybe try this?
    The Kenta region champion; Lance has forged Team Kenta; a group of pokemon trainers, who's main aim is to release darkrai and disband team toxic.

Renaming Lance's team might be something to consider.
    For example if London was under the deathgrip of team toxic, you wouldnt really call it Team London?
    Maybe: Evergreen Protectors, Dusk saviours or something less corny. lol

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years
    wot!?!

maybe try this?

Renaming Lance's team might be something to consider.
    For example if London was under the deathgrip of team toxic, you wouldnt really call it Team London?
    Maybe: Evergreen Protectors, Dusk saviours or something less corny. lol

Thank you for the suggestion.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024

No progress, he/she just changed 2 tiles and the hero sprite.

Really, you're having fun hacking my hack eh?
    If you don't remove the screenshots in the next 24 hours, i'll report you, and all you can do is enjoy your infraction.
    You stole the o/ws, the pallets, the water, the tile combinations. I see you couldn't even bother to change the pallets of the o/w.

I won't ask what you have to say for yourself. I'm just wondering what were you thinking. :\

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    I love all the graphics you have got going here :)
    Only because DeathWish made then :/
    I mean come on Do you not think some one would pick it up.
    The Owner and Co-owner?
    Well i suppose all the positive comments belong This Thread?
    So it looks like you just hacked a hack?
    why? i mean Ray, Kyle and Me put so much into Nirvana and you just stole it thanks alot.
    Also you might want to add some people to the credits list, like the people you stolen from:)

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I love all the graphics you have got going here :)
    Only because DeathWish made then :/
    I mean come on Do you not think some one would pick it up.
    The Owner and Co-owner?
    Well i suppose all the positive comments belong This Thread?
    So it looks like you just hacked a hack?
    why? i mean Ray, Kyle and Me put so much into Nirvana and you just stole it thanks alot.
    Also you might want to add some people to the credits list, like the people you stolen from:)

Even if we would let him hack our hack, this wouldn't get too far, trust me.
    And i don't want any credit. I want the screenshots off this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    First, its not a HE. Second, i did not stole. And you can't just come out hear and say i stole a hack. You need some proofs and you also have to tell me which hack. And if you still think i stole it go ahead and report it to a staff with some proof. and also, I have a huge proof that i didn't stole and that is the beta release. I am releasing it today and you can the entire proof.

You know, you got some nerve saying you didn't steal from Nirvana.
    Guess what! I have the proof i need to give you an infraction.

Here:
    Omg, what's wrong with the water?

I made the pallets of the water. Here is a sample:

You just changed the tile.

Omg, what is this? How the heck this bridge appeared into this map?

I'll telll you how. It is from my hack. Also, who gave you the right to steal the pallettes of the ground?

Here's the tileset from my hack.

Not to mention you stole my hero o/w.
    You know, you remind me of someone.
    So where's your "HUGE" proof you didn't stole from Nirvana? I don't think there is any excuse - you stole the pallettes and the o/ws.

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    oh my...okae...this is really getting bad..anyway,if this is really yours,then this will be my comment,nice looking map,the o/w look great too..the tiles present looks awesome.Kinda like the story abit,but i hope there are more twist in the hack to make it interesting..

N,if the accusation is true,i don't have any comment..
    Lets just wait for the proof you have to prove yourself not guilty..xD..until then

Ace

Aberbecam

Banned
    Years

You know, you got some nerve saying you didn't steal from Nirvana.
    Guess what! I have the proof i need to give you an infraction.

Here:
    Omg, what's wrong with the water?

I made the pallets of the water. Here is a sample:

You just changed the tile.

Omg, what is this? How the heck this bridge appeared into this map?

I'll telll you how. It is from my hack. Also, who gave you the right to steal the pallettes of the ground?

Here's the tileset from my hack.

Not to mention you stole my hero o/w.
    You know, you remind me of someone.
    So where's your "HUGE" proof you didn't stole from Nirvana? I don't think there is any excuse - you stole the pallettes and the o/ws.

My oh my, i only took the bridge,water pallet and hair pallet of the o/w i knew i should have asked you before i had used the hair pallet and the watter pallet and the bridge but you always seem to be offline.and before any of that thing happened this event came up. anyways,for proof i am uploading the beta you can download it and open up my hack and your hack on Advanced Map and you can check if any maps,scripts or any other kind of thing matches to your hack except the pallets. and after you see the proof that i did not stole your hack for making lose my respect you do have to say sorry inside this thread.and maybe later i may credit you for insulting me and water pallets.

And after you guys see the proof i hope you guys learn your lesson,Never jump into conclusion without introduction. xD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    My oh my, i only took the bridge,water pallet and hair pallet of the o/w i knew i should have asked you before i had used the hair pallet and the watter pallet and the bridge but you always seem to be offline.and before any of that thing happened this event came up. anyways,for proof i am uploading the beta you can download it and open up my hack and your hack on Advanced Map and you can check if any maps,scripts or any other kind of thing matches to your hack except the pallets. and after you see the proof that i did not stole your hack for making lose my respect you do have to say sorry inside this thread.and maybe later i may credit you for insulting me and water pallets.

And after you guys see the proof i hope you guys learn your lesson,Never jump into conclusion without introduction. xD

That's what a thief always says...
    Just to cover up on what you've done...
    I'll show you the bolded parts and read carfully what theft is....
    Taking something without credit is theft...
    And how will you be able to take something without opening some certain
    tools to steal it? Huh? Is there anything you can say besides stealing, thief?

/lose respect for Aberbecam

Lose respect?
    Why will you respect a thief like Aberbecam?
    That's like saying that police have to respect thieves!
    Just when will you see this?

Last edited:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    what the heck is going on here?
    stolen material?
    aberbecam says he didnt. lol, we'll have to settle this one.
    and ruka prince, even if he stole dont act so rude.

NiKaNoRoU

we are but particles
    Years

What are you trying to pull with this?
    Deathwish didn't said that you stole his map, you stole his tiles, it's still plagiarism, it's still punishable, and he is almost always online. Lol.

In fact, you just don't know what to say, where to run. Just apologize already, damnit.

I'm ashamed that you were the one that made me a tittlescreen for my hack *points finger*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back