• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
  • i can hope and dragon cant i? lol

so do i, it fits the grass starter profiles

XD lmao very lol
    But the one in the left fit's them two maple leaf like Tail! and it's a bird, another fire bird would kill torchic more we already had Chimchar ruin it's uniqueness:'(. so a grass bird, is what i hope for... the one in the center is a pig member of chinese zodiac either that or a fat bunny another member of the zodiac.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Doesn't anyone else think that the tail on the left one looks exactly like a Flygon tail?

which is why im hopin a dragon evolution XD

i agree fire is left,or right, it cant be top impossible >.> i refuse to believe a pig could cook itself lmao XD

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    But the one in the left fit's them two maple leaf like Tail! and it's a bird, another fire bird would kill torchic more we already had Chimchar ruin it's uniqueness:'(. so a grass bird, is what i hope for... the one in the center is a pig member of chinese zodiac either that or a fat bunny another member of the zodiac.

calm down...It is definitely not a bird (it'd be fatter)...the water is more than likely a bird than the fire. The fire looks more like a reptile than a bird. I think it's a baby salamander.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    which is why im hopin a dragon evolution XD

i agree fire is left,or right, it cant be top impossible >.> i refuse to believe a pig could cook itself lmao XD

No way do I think it's the right one! That one has to be the water one :(. The fire would have a flame by it, and the left one has something that looks like a flame on its tail. Like I said already, I thikn it's a baby salamander...something similar to Charmander just skinnier actually.

Years
  • calm down...It is definitely not a bird (it'd be fatter)...the water is more than likely a bird than the fire. The fire looks more like a reptile than a bird. I think it's a baby salamander.
    how do you know the one in the left isn't a bird and grass we have to wait and see, talks in calm voice plus. we must use logic for supporting our ideas and i used the pattern of the fire starter's being chinese zodiac based.

cystar

Favorite Pokemon is Politoed
    Years
  • Well what verison are you guys gonna get and i think that there should be two rivals one who becomes champion and the other ends up either challenging u b4 the elet 4 or joins the villanous team the champ is super effective ganst u and the other one isnt

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    The Generation Five Speculation Thread

You have to admit this comparison is epic XD

Years
  • I would really enjoy if that left one is a grass bird-
    that would be handy. :3

Still, hoping for peacock.
    Talks in calm voice, thanks for supporting the grass bird:) the one in the center could have fire in the center of the circle in it's tail which will make the tail resemble the fire orb item...

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • Damn, I really wanted to first post on the 200th page for some reason. XD

I bet PokeSunday doesn't fully realize how much internet buzz they caused just by that girl raising the sillouettes.

Years
  • Damn, I really wanted to first post on the 200th page for some reason. XD

I bet PokeSunday doesn't fully realize how much internet buzz they caused just by that girl raising the sillouettes.
    for some reason i think they do, I want the rival to have the one you that's strong against yours and the champ will have a starter like blue but will be the one weak against yours or the other way around.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    No way do I think it's the right one! That one has to be the water one :(. The fire would have a flame by it, and the left one has something that looks like a flame on its tail. Like I said already, I thikn it's a baby salamander...something similar to Charmander just skinnier actually.

we got water/dragons tho T^T

i want a fire/dragon <3
    we dont have ANY fire/dragons their all dragon/ground,water,flying

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • for some reason i think they do, I want the rival to have the one you that's strong against yours and the champ will have a starter like blue but will be the one weak against yours or the other way around.

I still vote for the "be able to join villian team" aspect-
    Perhaps the Black and White story can be a sandbox game?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back