• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hallucinate?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
So have you like seen something you KNOW can't be real, but you totally imagined it or something? And you swear it's real?

I had it happen to me a few minutes ago... I think... unless someone hacked me, and woww scary stuff. I must have been hallucinating. o_o;

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
Yes double-yes I hallucinated that I saw a Ho-oh! I told my mum about it at the time just after I saw it and she said 'you must be imaginaing or day-dreaming again......' but that could be true though it might of been a colourful parrot let loose or a king fisher =/

Honest

Hi!
Years
A few times yes, though there more of a deja vu thing really.

I did, however, once think there was this lizard in my room a year ago. Stayed on my bed all day. xD

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
Last night, I saw Mr. Bean staring at me outside of my room.

o3o;

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
Haha, at night, sometimes I think I can see a light in my room while I play my DS or on my laptop. Sometimes I think it's a ghost and I start to panic and hide under my covers. xD;

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
Years
Haha, at night, sometimes I think I can see a light in my room while I play my DS or on my laptop. Sometimes I think it's a ghost and I start to panic and hide under my covers. xD;
The light is coming from your DS or the laptop, onee-san. ;)

Whenever I turned off the lights at night, I usually have a feeling that something was over at the corner... staring at me.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
Years
After watching Doctor Who, the episode Blink. Uuuugh! I hate that one! I swear I see them damn moving angel statues in the dark at night after that one! After that everytime I walk passed my older brother's bedroom (which inconvenently, I have to pass to get to mine) I see either the angel statue or a person. :/

Slyfy

PC's Suicune
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen May 13, 2010
Occasionally, but for a split second.

I never get time to see it clearly...

It's a tan blur.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
Well, whenever it happens to me it only happens for like a second. So, I can't see what it is.

Crockpot

Since 1994
Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Feb 2, 2011
yap

Having over 10 mental disorders it doesnt surprise me that I hallucinate.
First off I have both anxiety disorder and insomnia, which means I can't sleep and I have imagined fears.
Then on top of that I take medication for my ADHD which causes hallucinations like bugs on the skin, etc..

I usually see shadows or faces. people standing around. I hear voices sometimes but that was mostly when I was younger. I would hear a little girls voice say my name. Now I ALWAYS hallucinate someone watching me.. and at times.. well it's very common.. I feel bugs crawling in and on my skin. Sometimes I see them too.
lol it sucks man..

The light is coming from your DS or the laptop, onee-san. ;)

Whenever I turned off the lights at night, I usually have a feeling that something was over at the corner... staring at me.

lol same!! It's just too dark back there.

Last edited:

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
Years
As I said above, I hallucinate very badly. But I just remembered the worst one.

Sitting in my friends house, on my laptop, and I see something crawl on the floor, like, about my size, so I flinch and move my laptop, nothings there, so I'm just like '...Okay...' and I'm startin' to panick a little. So then I feel something touch my knee, and I jump, and close my laptop lid to see, and I just see this messed up, bloody, bruised face staring at me, and I'm too scared to scream, I closed my eyes and it disspeared. And then I'm panicking really badly, twitching, can't sleep, so I stay on my laptop. My friend was asleep, and then I just see this tall figure leaning over her, I couldn't see the expression, but I could see the blood on it's face, at this point I'm so scared I'm crying, and then it looks at me and dissapears.

Didn't sleep, I just faced my laptop to the room so I could see all of it and stared at the wall until my friend woke up, know what she said to me? "Hey, did you try to get into my bed last night?" "...No, why?" "...I felt someone standing over my bed"
I didn't tell her. But honestly, I slept for six hours, over two weeks. Light on and everything. Never been so scared in my life.

It's all good now, though.

Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
Whenever I turn off the lights at night, I usually have a feeling that something was over at the corner... staring at me.
That's me, you fool. >___>

I don't often hallucinate, but I do if I've had a bad dream or I'm scared of a certain thing. I start to imagine it. If it's really bad, I sometimes see it too [or at least my mind thinks I see something], and it's like...
*scared*/flees

Back