• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Xil, it's not nice to call people ignorant. :c Also, I know claimed psychics that aren't really intelligent. Mind power and intelligence can be separated, you know... lol.

Anyway, let's get off that off-topic argument. Wecome Makbets! ^_^

Last edited:

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • If psychics weren't smart they wouldn't be psychics at all.

You do know Psychics aren't real right? If you think they are or have met "one" then you have merely encountered a Charlatan who has had minimal training in deception detection or some other form of reaction reading training. It is actually quite easy to do a simple google search a few hours and a couple of illogical and you can have quite a lot of fun. but anyway

On Topic I have have been completely walled by a slowbro before sing Curse and amnesia so my vote goes to it (also I hate legends so I refrained from stating the obvious Deoxys D-form)

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Whether they are real or not I'm not sure. I know most of them are fake but I'm an open minded person and I think it's possible a rare few psychics are legit. After all, common people only use a small percentage of their brain, who knows what can happen when you use the rest.

I'm not that fond of legendaries either. Slowbro has never gotten the best of me but I can see what you mean haha.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • jesus, stop only using PART of what i said and start reading the rest.
    i'm sorry for calling donnavnj ignorant, can't you guys take a joke?!
    it dosen't matter anymore, oh, and shinysweety, stop bossing people around, as long as we talk about psychic types it's still on topic, so quit bugging me.
    on topic, deoxys is not only the highest defence in psychic, hes got the highest defence of all pokemon, i think, i checked.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Xil you might wanna take it down a notch... Also, they've got a good point here. You don't have to be itelligent to have psychic abbilities.
    @topic
    IMO Hypno, Slowking and Grumpig have pretty decent defence!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Yes you do! if you were stupid you wouldn't have psychic powers, star wars is a perfect example of that.
    unless your gifted, but i don't think SLOWPOKE is gifted, do you?
    anyway, i thought i said we should drop it now, at the end of the day i'll be in flames if this continues.
    (trust me i've got anger issues and for some strange reason that i don't even know of i hate being proven wrong)
    so, this topic won't last very long, new one?

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • take it down xil lets get a new topic so you can awnser it ok
    New topic:wich is the best deoxys form?

i would say that all of them are the best cause you need speed,defence and power so tecnacly i would pick all of them(apart from normal form)

P.S oh yeah and if i had to choose one i would say deoxys defence form cause defence is verry importent right?

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • I guess going on design I'd say Attack form.

@Xilfer-typically when one is trying to prove an augmentative point one doesn't use fictional facts as proof as they are fiction. You can however say that a "Psychic" would have to be more intelligent then the "peasants" he is tricking kind of like the whole "in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king" type of thing.

Last edited:

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I don't really know any of the Deoxys forms, so I'm not sure. I'll have to look t hem all up and get back to you guys on this one haha.

Shadow Ball

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I think I like normal Deoxys, it's arms are cool and twisted like DNA. Speed is pretty cool too, though. ^^

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
  • Sorry about being inactive internet troubles.

New topic: Which is the best Deoxys form?

Speed form, you cant hit what you cant catch.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Sorry about being inactive internet troubles.

New topic: Which is the best Deoxys form?
    Speed form, you cant hit what you cant catch.

Ha true but i still think defence form is best i mean if you dont have defence you would have a 1 hit KO so deoxys defence form is like a shield barrier give him some of that things that give you more atack streangh and he will be the ultimate deoxys!LOL

P.S its ok you still hade 1 day left and anyways wana have a new banner i made go and check it out PLZ!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • We should change topic:
    Time for a good old-fashioned discussion, give your opinions about all the new Gen V Psychic types.

Back