• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

Years
  • Do you think that Uxie,Mesprit and Azelf should have been part flying?
    Err... They don't really have any distinctive features of flying type Pokemon. They're fine with their ability to levitate.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well there are other Psychic pokemon that are able to fly, but they're using their psychic powers to sustain flight...
    So no, I don't think they should be partly flying type.

azuriakc

Braviary Trainer
    Years
  • Name: azuriakc
    Why you want to join: Because I want to--err Because i like battling with psychic types on my side.
    Partner(s): Reuniclus and Gothithelle.

They use their psychic powers to levitate. So nope, not gonna happen..

/l
    ゙(゚、 。 7 ~meow?
    l、゙ ~ヽ
    じしf_, )ノ

Last edited:

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
  • Name: azuriakc
    Why you want to join: Because I want to--err Because i like battling with psychic types on my side.
    Partner(s): Reuniclus and Gothithelle.

They use their psychic powers to levitate. So nope, not gonna happen..

/l
    ゙(゚、 。 7 ~meow?
    l、゙ ~ヽ
    じしf_, )ノ

welcome to the psychic pokemon fan club hope you enjoy your time here and thankyou for awnering the current topic!:D

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011

New topic: Do you think that Uxie,Mesprit and Azelf should have been part flying?

Like they said above, pure psychic types levitate with their psychic powers. They're just awesome like that. Crazy Pokémon, always levitating and bending spoons and what-not...

FlamingThunder

Years
  • Do you think that Uxie,Mesprit and Azelf should have been part flying?
    Nope. They already have Levitate. Plus, they would have more weaknesses. (but they lost their weakness to the bug-type)

Years
  • Perhaps it's time we get a new topic? Okay then..

New Topic: If there was one Psychic type move you could use, which one would it be?
    For me, it's got to be either Teleport or Future Sight! Teleport would come in really handy. Imagine someone's got a gun pointed towards your head.. You could just teleport away! :D Or maybe you wake up late and miss the school bus; you could teleport right away to school as well! XD Hush, nobody speaks of Taxis right now.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Name: Suicune™
    Why you want to join: Because I love alot of Psychic type pokémon, they look awesome and the moves are fantastic (Psychic being one of my favourites) and Sabrina is my favourite Gym Leader of all time who is a Psychic type :)
    Partner: Lunatone "Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

If there was one Psychic type move you could use, which one would it be?

Teleport ~ Isn't it obvious? :D I could get to any location in any given second! :P

FlamingThunder

Years
  • If there was one Psychic type move you could use, which one would it be?
    Psychic. So I wouldn't do school homework by hand, making things float and all...

Back